WTT my Lee 1oz Slug mold for your 7/8 oz

That's about it. Mine died and I sent it back for warranty. I bought a replacement and the warranty mold came back. I only need one. So you can have the new one which has only seen a couple casting sessions for aprox 40 lbs of lead. 

PM me if you want to trade.

I'm also interested in a lyman 525 mold, a push sizer in .309, a trimmer for .308 win, dies for FN 5.78x 28 (I have a spare semi custom loadmaster shell plate for that too.) I'll entertain other offers, so PM me.

Because to post new topics in the WTS WTT forum you need to be a contributor. Minimum $5. One time gets you in for life. Contribution goes a lot farther than it would at a gunsmith.

I think the "store" link at the top of the screen is where you do that. At any rate if you go to the main portion of the WTS subforum, the sticky gives all the rules. You should read them before trying to post an ad anyway. There aren't a lot of rules for ads but they are strictly enforced.

I might be willing to trade off a sizer kit I don't expect to need in the near future. I got a lee .401 sizer for 10mm or .40 S&W, and used it to do about a thousand bullets for some friends. I don't own a 40 and had only borrowed the mold. I don't mind keeping the sizer, because obviously I want one of everything someday. That said, I'd rather trade it for something I would use now. There's probably someone who wants it. FYI, this dimension is dead on. So far its the only lee sizer I have tried that wasn't .001" undersized.

I could use a .452" sizer kit for similar reasons, so that would be a reasonable trade straight across.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.