Blue Ridge Mountain 3gun

I fared great on the RO prize table.

Does that count for anything?

Henrik Blixt finished 2nd with a 1919

Even if I had shot out of my mind I probalby wouldn't have finished in the top half.

Most of the open guys and girls are names one would recognize. It was impressive.

It was also big and longgggg. Anyone know what their 62 yd pistol hold is?

All the 1919's that came through my stage (stage #6 "the sarcastic stage") ran 100%

All the Saiga's did not run 100%.

Sounds like it was a great match.

I wish we could have gone, we had planned on it, had the app filled out and the check wrote, UNTIL

Our wives informed us we had OTHER planseyes_droped.gif , I had a wedding to attend, and Joshua's wife's 21st birthday.

We ARE going to the RC international match Nov 1-2

I need ONE more of the older Firdbird Mid Length Muzzle Brakes with or without the Micky Mouse ears!!  I need it for my gun.  If you guys have one more laying around the shop, don't care if it is beat to crap, used or whatever, I need it.

Jack

Our wives informed us we had OTHER plans

This is why I don't have one of those. Had a gf once that told me she didn't want me shooting, haven't talked to her since.

Haha! I think I'd ditch that one too!    No woman is worth that. haha.gif

I fared great on the RO prize table.

Does that count for anything?

Henrik Blixt finished 2nd with a 1919

Even if I had shot out of my mind I probalby wouldn't have finished in the top half.

Most of the open guys and girls are names one would recognize. It was impressive.

It was also big and longgggg. Anyone know what their 62 yd pistol hold is?

All the 1919's that came through my stage (stage #6 "the sarcastic stage") ran 100%

All the Saiga's did not run 100%.

I always zero my pistol at 50 yards before BRM3G and it doesnt really drop much between 50 and 75. If you dont realize that your mount is loose it doesnt help what you zeroed at though... "Fortunately" it only took two stages to find out :/

I had one jam with one of my 15 rounders on the first or second stage we shot, so for the rest of the match I stuck with the 10 rounders and didnt have any more issues with it.

Edited by gose