Ive got it and have been playing exclusively online since they opened that feature up. Sure is fun as hell getting with friends online and stealing choppers and rocket attacking the piss out of unsuspecting players...lol.

Xbox though. I won't be switching back to sony until the ps4 comes out. 

tag is: bdub5000

Yep. I just let this crew of 5 borrow my limo but had c4 attached to the license plate...sad thing is that I didn't detonate it until they almost got to their destination on the other side of the map lol

THAT is some funny shit...  I had no idea the sticky bombs would work from that range.

----

I'm still tinkering around in single player trying to get my game a bit more refined... I don't want to be the "pwnd newb" as soon as I jump into multi-player. ;)

I'm not sure if it does (I flew my chopper to their location because I wanted to see it blow from above along with the nearby cars on the highway). 

And yea, also DON't do Lester's Assasination missions as Franklin (except for the 1st which is mandatory to proceed) on single player until you finish the game and have a lot of money…Then manipulate the stock market with each mission (Google "Lester's assassination and stocks" to find more info if you don't already know).  

I'm well past that... I'm currently playing the stock market with somewhat moderate success (I invested in cigarettes (Redwood) and made about $30mil across all 3 characters... Still WAAAAY too slow to buy that damn golf course! :) )

I saw a couple of your guys sent me requests and I added you! I think this weekend I'll have some time to get into the online world of it since the pseudo-wife will be at school! :)

Funny tidbit that I discovered this past weekend: If you're unarmed (the fist) when driving and you hit the attack button, you give people the finger.. I thought that was hilarious!!

Funny tidbit that I discovered this past weekend: If you're unarmed (the fist) when driving and you hit the attack button, you give people the finger.. I thought that was hilarious!!

Haha. I will have to remember that.

speaking of Rockstar.. Just picked up LA Noire.. Pretty neat game!.. at least I have not played anything like it.

Feels like you are playing the Old TV show, Dragnet.. Look for clues at crime scenes, interview suspects, shoot outs, foot and car chases.. I like the pace of the game.. sometimes, it's really boring and other times it has explosive action..

I really like how you have to observe the faces of people when you question them..

I know it's an older title, but I'm on the married gamer budget. I'll play GTA 5 nest year or whenever I can get the game plus the DLC for 20 bucks...

I'm not sure if they are or not, to be honest.  I also do the LSC car-sell glitch.  Made over $15mil just from that glitch alone so far.  Rockstar has said they aren't going to punish the LSC glitchers, but I'm still not sure about those who glitch vehicles into their garage.  I also had a Buzzard glitched in, but when you call your mechanic to drop it off, 8 times out of 10, he won't land it, and just flies around, unless you have a huge wide-open space for him to land and get out.

I love me some tank rampages, but right now, I'm in the Bad Sports lobby for the 3rd time (8 day sentence beaten.gif ), because of my bloodlust for blowing up people's personal vehicles.

Add me, man.  It would be cool to get with the forum guys again.  Since the sentence is 8 actual days, I probably won't be on until it's over.  I think 5 or 6 days left for me.  The first time is 2 days, second time is 4 days, and now on my third time, it's 8 days.  If it keeps up the doubling pattern, I don't want to end up in there again.  16 days is a bit much.