How's This For A Three Gun Package ?

Look like really nice guns, but your guns don't really fit the division you shoot -- since you're in open division with a mag fed shotgun with an optic, most guys would be using a.223 rifle.  Eventually you'll want an optic on you handgun and a second offset sight on your AR. However, shoot what you have and enjoy the sport!!!!  The bad news it would be cheaper to just have a crack habit.  Here are 3 gun open division guns with a Saiga. Shotgun optic is a new one from DI Optical,  same company that makes a.50 cal machine gun optic for the military.  Housing is CNC machined aluminum and the reticle is the same as the .50 cal -  perfect for 3 gun shotgun.   It's much smaller and lighter than an EOtech.

post-31037-0-87257800-1382546029_thumb.jpg

post-31037-0-64692500-1382546603_thumb.jpg

I really like that DI optic, I wonder how that would work on my pistol?

IMO the Eotech can't be beat for a quick RDS, For my eyes the circle & dot works best.

I have the Burris FF3 on my pistol and rifle.

Where'd you get that? I can't find anyone who sells them.

Price?

It's brand new design and I'm 100% sold on it.  DI Optics USA, they are a long time military supplier and just getting into the civilian market. They gave me a sample until for field testing.    Waterproof (completely submersible) , side opening battery tray so you don't lose zero to change the battery, very solid CNC machined hard anodized aluminum  housing, large glass, good reticle design, push button on/off, auto brightness, auto shutoff, motion sensitive so it automatically turns back on once you move the gun -- these guys thought of everything.    I'm told it's expected to be priced similar range to a Cmore STS or RTS, but confrim a price yet and supposed to be available after SHOT show in January.   I'm getting one for my pistol too  once they get into full production, also one for the 45 degree mount on my AR.

I am really starting to get interested in this 3 gun stuff you guys talk about. I have a habit of getting involved in competitive hobbies ( unlimited freestyle archery, giant scale aerobatics) etc...I live in Orlando and have access to a club so is there a place I can see where to start and with what? I have a couple of AR's a Glock and obviously a MKA so how do I get started? Thanks, Jeff

Show up at a match.  If you want to just watch one first OK, but  when you're looking at the match and asking questions, I guarantee someone will say " You should have brought your guns."  It's universally a very friendly community.  So might as well just bring them the first time.  Shoot what you have, be safe, have fun, don't worry about your score.  Over time you'll decide what other equipment you'll want.  A lot of guys, including me, spent a lot of money in the beginning on what was recommended by others or what we picked up from websites.  Most of that has long since been sold off.   So much depends on what division you shoot  and what YOU like and works for you.  If you use your MKA you will be in open division which is a ton of fun but that's by far the most expensive to compete in if you want to be competitive.