Tromix MICRO S-12 8" barrel (pic)

There were several guys before me that made S-12's around 12", but all of the examples that I saw, they had left the gas ports in the stock position. I run a single gas port and modify the gas regulator to work like an RPD machine gun. Albeit, the RPD has three gas positions and the S-12 only two. Obviously, the guys got their 12" guns to work, but I have not been able to confirm that they would run on super light 1oz discount ammo. You need a hell of a lot more gas to run those, then the big 3" mags. So, my gut feel is that it will work just fine with high powered shells, but probably will not with the super light stuff, even if a 4th gas port is drilled.

The 19" guns have 4 ports anyway. It's the 22" guns that only have 3ea.

.113" is about as big as I would want to go before the holes get close to breaking out. 3ea .113 holes will run a 16.5" gun with super light shells.

Edited by TonyRumore
is "AOW" = $200? wasn't there something that was only $10 or $20?

I heard $5 for each transfer. Still not much of a deal if you have to create a reciever unless you plan on multiple transfers.

is "AOW" = $200? wasn't there something that was only $10 or $20?

I heard $5 for each transfer. Still not much of a deal if you have to create a reciever unless you plan on multiple transfers.

eta oops, I didn't see this second page of responses when I hit reply.

$5 echo, echo, echo

:wub: