As stated above.

Looking for Saiga 7.62x39. Either 16", or 20" barrel is fine. Working condition. Un-converted is preffered. But if you have converted. Just would like a bit of info on how you did it. i.e., what parts you used. What other "custom" work was done.

Thanks In Advance

As stated above.

Looking for Saiga 7.62x39. Either 16", or 20" barrel is fine. Working condition. Un-converted is preffered. But if you have converted. Just would like a bit of info on how you did it. i.e., what parts you used. What other "custom" work was done.

Thanks In Advance

PM sent

As stated above.

Thanks In Advance

PM sent

I'm on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still on the lookout here in the forum as well as abroad on Gunbroker, Auction Arms, and elsewhere.

Figured out what I'm looking for finally...

I'm looking for an UN-CONVERTED Saiga 7.62x39 w/ 16" barrel, and BHO/bolt-hold-open. Preferably somewhat-new-in-box with mag, and manual.

Thanks again. :smoke: