at a crossroad

i've been wanting to upgrade my iron sights on my saiga, but every time i go online to buy what i decide on i always second guess myself. i'm stuck between getting a mojo micro click ak sight or a parabellum akars with a TWS picatinny rear peep sight. i'm not really a fan of the leaf sights. and for the front sight post i got the plastic ones from C.S.S. but they dont sit well with my OCD cause they're treaded all the way up, even on the post itself, i've been thinking on just putting my stock one back on or get a KNS front sight post and picking up some model glue like i hear people on here doing. my only other option for the front sight is the XS night sight but i'll only get that if i get overtime on my next check =) ... if anyone has any other ideas it would be helpful, positvie or not(about products metioned)

I got a KNS skinny front sight post for my SKS and it works great. Tight fit, good quality (just in case someone isn't aware, the SKS and AK front sight posts are interchangable).

Another option is Tech Sights... they make them for AK's too (and a lot of other rifles) http://www.tech-sights.com/

I have them on my SKS and they do work very nicely. The main drawback I can see for the SKS and AK is when it comes to field stripping / cleaning. It's not quite as easy as simply popping off the dust covers by hand on either rifle but it's still easy with a simple tool and the sight DOES return to zero when you put it back on.

I like them on my SKS but personally I don't think I'd buy them for my Saiga 7.62... but a lot of people like them so there's the link.

...by the way... has anyone tried and had luck with these? http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/product_p/hiviz-ak47.htm