DIY MAG HOLDER.....JUST FOR FUN NOT 3 GUN.

I don't shoot 3 gun but wanted a easy way to carry mags.I had a belt from the Korean war so I used some black ritt dye to color it.Tore apart a old life preserver(for the snap clips).Just need to add 2 more sets of clips in back to hold 2 5 rounders......Im always makeing something out of junk laying around the house.post-48044-0-40143400-1382924949_thumb.jpgpost-48044-0-80827600-1382925011_thumb.jpg

I dunno.. My last round in each mag was standing up too much on 2 3/4. I need to run some 3" through and see what the outcome is.

Lots and Lots of parts ordered tonight.. Will be an exciting next two weeks smile.png

All 3 of my 10 rounder's work flawlessly, as long as I don't try to jam in that 11th one that will fit and/or load one in the chamber first.  One of my 5 round mags is jacked, though.  I bought a 2 round mag from TAN, too, for goose hunting, and it has yet to fail me.  My biggest feed issue since I worked out the problems with my gun is the metal ripping off that crappy Winchester Universal Ammo.  It's starting to shoot RIO target loads reliably now, too!  $69 for 250 rounds!