Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

I was quoted 8-12 weeks and he cashed my check 12 weeks ago, mine was just a simple glass bolt. If he really doesnt have the funds to send me back my bolt and carrier ill pay for fedex back, i just want my bolt and carrier back, i refused to lose my cash and have to buy new bolt and carrier lol, pauly if you read this, message me so i can print out shipping label for you and i can give you rest of my information.

I was quoted 8-12 weeks and he cashed my check 12 weeks ago, mine was just a simple glass bolt. If he really doesnt have the funds to send me back my bolt and carrier ill pay for fedex back, i just want my bolt and carrier back, i refused to lose my cash and have to buy new bolt and carrier lol, pauly if you read this, message me so i can print out shipping label for you and i can give you rest of my information.

this is more than reasonable. Give the property back.

went to post the 1st try and got an error message:

You do not have permission to reply to this topic.

when did forum topics become mother may I?

anyway:

I suspect Pauly has bigger fish to fry than what he's ready to address and most of this type shit and shipping issue are just a way to avoid dealing with his real problem.

Edited by the 4th Doctor

The mods probably locked the other topic before it was removed. This topic was a duplicate post by the OP. You probably started typing in the other post before it was locked/removed, and tried to hit Post after it happened.

The mods probably locked the other topic before it was removed. This topic was a duplicate post by the OP. You probably started typing in the other post before it was locked/removed, and tried to hit Post after it happened.

Twice in less then ten days a"Pauly" thread was deleted. But then again, what else could the mods do when Pauly's replies with obscene homophobic filled rants aimed at so many members here.

• Like 1

Then there's the unsubstantiated claim in the form of an image supposedly of another business member's sub-par work. Libel, anyone?

Twice in less then ten days a"Pauly" thread was deleted. But then again, what else could the mods do when Pauly's replies with obscene homophobic filled rants aimed at so many members here.

And we still don't know if the OPs statement is true or not. I read a lot about the quality of work in the other thread but you can build the best mouse trap in the world. If you can't get it to market is it really the best?

The OP is a serious allegation...Since it hasn't been refuted are we to assume it's true?

Then there's the unsubstantiated claim in the form of an image supposedly of another business member's sub-par work. Libel, anyone?

I hope they were pics of my parts that Pauly cleaned up. There were grinding marks left on my bolt stem and under side of my carrier, from a vendor who does "high quality work". I might even have pics of it but no way to upload since I don't have the adapter to go from my cam to my tablet.

Hope Pauly gets his situation ironed it, dude was top notch to me.

• Like 1

I have been in contact with Paul in the last 24 hours.  Seems to me there is shit being stirred here! He is working on the orders he has and has NOT stopped working on anyone's orders.

Nice first post FanBoy!

I'm sure he's in full damage-control mode. No doubt he intends to catch up on his orders - nobody wants to fail.

That's no reason to completely disregard customer service if that is really what is happening here. Hire a temp to handle emails.. Shit, give me $10/hr cash and I'll respond to all customer inquiries for him. I have no opinion (pro or con) of his work but I will tell you flat out that I was 55% planning to send my stuff to him and this type of thing makes me question that.

That said, I've had previous discussions with a competing vendor, who is also a forum vendor, that would be delighted to do the work as well. I won't name any names, because that seems inappropriate in this case, but there are other fish in the sea. They may not be as inexpensive though, but this may be a case of getting what you bought. When I get to that point, I think I'm thinking my scales have tipped the last 10% and it's worth another $75 to get my stuff back when expected, have the same good work performed, and have good communication through the process.

Again, this isn't a slam against Pauly, this is just my interpretation of what I'm reading, which could be completely off base of reality.

• Like 1

Nasty PM from him earlier today, he's here.

I don't have a dog in this fight because I have the skills and equipment so I opted to do my own profiling and polishing. That being said, it's sad to see this kind of behavior from Pauly because he would have been my first choice had I decided to send my stuff out. From the pics I have seen on here he does top notch work. Very sad that he can take the time to send you a nastygram via pm, but not take 5 minutes time to come into this thread to post some kind explanation. Threads like these can destroy a reputation when not answered by the party in question.

He commented in the last two threads - it definitely didn't do him, or anybody else, any good. He ranted, without providing any real information.

Pauly PM'd me I cost him $600 in work over the last two days due to activities outside of this forum. He says I owe him the money.....what a fricking nut case.

• Like 1

He commented in the last two threads - it definitely didn't do him, or anybody else, any good. He ranted, without providing any real information.

IMHO he is an egotistical jackass! I got into it once with him after making the statement that my S-12 works flawlessly without any profiling and polishing. He lashed out in a rant about how every S-12 ever made needs his "treatment", and "sitting in a chair watching tv in your underwear racking the bolt hundreds of times will not do the same as his polishing job will."  Maybe that was his divine inspiration for the idea to pull that stick of jewelers rouge out of his a$$ and put it to good use!

• Like 1

Pauly PM'd me I cost him $600 in work over the last two days due to activities outside of this forum. He says I owe him the money.....what a fricking nut case.

I’m staying with my guess Pauly has a big problem that he addressed in an earlier posting.

Looks like he has elected not to try to fix that problem at this time, in fact in some cases he’s went out of his way to bite the hand of some of the people who offered to help him.

At this point in time I’d just let it go.

• Like 1

Well "letting it go" is fine unless he has possession of you bolt and carrier like some of the posters here! Your gun is essentially useless and valueless without those key components. Everyone falls behind during busy times but communication becomes critical at that point, and if you can't deliver in a reasonable timeframe its appropriate to just send the parts back and refund the costs - period.