Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Has anyone actually spoken with an attorney in Oregon? Pauly may be more apt to give us our bolts back when he is facing criminal charges. I would be happy to speak with an attorney and am open to recommendations if anyone knows someone. It would be helpful to know how many people's parts he currently has. There is a thread that was recently started that everyone who still has parts with Pauly should post to. We have all been more than patient with Pauly and while we wish him the best, it is time to look at legal recourse.

EDIT: My wife is an attorney and went to school with a guy who now practices in Oregon. I will call him in the next few days and see what his suggestions are.

Edited by uhl5000

Out of professional courtesy I have stayed completely out of all this as far as direct contact with Paul's customers. Since he is my competition in the marketplace it would just not be right for me to try and solicit his customers, taking advantage of his unfortunate situation. People know I'm here doing this kind of work and it's easy to find my ads in my section.

I do want to throw something out there that some may not even be taking into consideration. I have seen similar circumstances before and it's a difficult situation when it happens, with no easy answers. I have not been in any contact with Paul or with Max but It is entirely possible that Paul is for some reason unable to respond to any of you guys. I'm saying he may not just be ignoring your calls and emails. Hoping for the best for everyone involved, you are all in my prayers including him.

• Like 2

I have sent my parts in several months ago, and am considering paying the address I shipped to a visit.  I am within an hour of the address... if he still is connected with it.

Johnboy.gif

I don't see this ending well............

I have sent my parts in several months ago, and am considering paying the address I shipped to a visit.  I am within an hour of the address... if he still is connected with it.

Johnboy.gif

I mean it in a civilized manner.  I'm considering going and just seeing if he is there and asking if I can get my parts back.

Edited by yfzrevo450

I

Johnboy.gif

I mean it in a civilized manner.  I'm considering going and just seeing if he is there and asking if I can get my parts back.

If you are successful in talking to him maybe you could suggest that if he is in a bad state right now and is just overwhelmed with the situation maybe one of the forum members would volunteer to come in and help him sort things out as far as just getting parts returned to their owners. People need their parts back and he needs to get this one burden lifted off his shoulders so he can better deal with his more serious issues. I have a feeling this situation is going to have a sad ending.

• Like 2

two things: 

there is some mention of his PET DOG.... keep that in mind if you go to see him in person, calm cool collected and an offer. Honestly as bad as this sucks, If someone could walk in and ask for EVERYONES PARTS to lift the burden, might suck for those expecting a polish, but if things are getting better not worse, its better they get parts back in any condition rather then them getting dumped in a trash can. 

It could be too late, he could be locked up, gone, dead. you dont know

two things: 

there is some mention of his PET DOG.... keep that in mind if you go to see him in person, calm cool collected and an offer. Honestly as bad as this sucks, If someone could walk in and ask for EVERYONES PARTS to lift the burden, might suck for those expecting a polish, but if things are getting better not worse, its better they get parts back in any condition rather then them getting dumped in a trash can. 

It could be too late, he could be locked up, gone, dead. you dont know

Without everyone's permission, handing out EVERYONE'S PARTS would be a really bad move from a legal and common sense perspective. Whoever got the parts, without the contact info for each individual set, or any of the related records, would never be able to get all the parts returned to their rightful owners.

Do we have any facts on his situation or are all these rumors and speculation.  I definitely don't want to walk into a hostile situation or anything, but I would like to know what is holding eveything up and like some have suggested, just get my parts back in whatever condition they are in so I can havea working gun.

its all speculation at this point as far as any of us know.....

I would honestly love to go up and help him crack out some of the polish work and get the stuff shipped out. I realize that profiling requires knowledge but the rough and finish polish can probably be done pretty easy

Do we have any facts on his situation or are all these rumors and speculation.  I definitely don't want to walk into a hostile situation or anything, but I would like to know what is holding eveything up and like some have suggested, just get my parts back in whatever condition they are in so I can havea working gun.

You need to go talk to the DA and whoever the law enforcement is in that area, ie; City or County and advise them of the situation if you are concerned about it.  That way you cover your ass and they may take action themselves once they are advised of the situation.

All of you might want to get a petition to reclaim your parts and get it signed by all the people involved.  Electronic signatures?????  I am sure some of you smart guys can figure out how to do it.

If he doesn't have the common courtesy to keep everyone advised of his status, at least once a week, then fuck him. 

Jack

• Like 2

If he doesn't have the common courtesy to keep everyone advised of his status, at least once a week, then fuck him.

If he's checked in and drying out somewhere, they may not let him have access to internet or phone calls except once per day.....

The other stuff is a good idea.

If he's checked in and drying out somewhere, they may not let him have access to internet or phone calls except once per day.....

Most "Treatment" programs are 30 or 90 days, how long has he been MIA? Most of these places control and heavily restrict outside communications of any kind. 

Most "Treatment" programs are 30 or 90 days, how long has he been MIA? Most of these places control and heavily restrict outside communications of any kind. 

It would have been easy to tell how long ago, except Paulie's last posts have been removed. His profile says he was last active on 11/27. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/user/19652-s-12-pauly/

they arent gone. have faith yee old one.

Pauly has no property of mine. I'm simply offering possible reason for his delay, although self inflicted. Pauly has been generous to me and I have no hard feelings about him. I have other friends who have been in "treatment" before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

It could be that he is spending all of his time getting them done and decided that the time spent on this forum plus answering calls is slowing him down. But what the fuck do I know, other than I can shoot my shotgun.

IMHO....making excuses for an alcoholic just helps their already delusional mind justify fucking over more people.

If someone doesn't want to provide customer service i.e. (communication), then they shouldn't have customers. I'm busy is no excuse for ignoring my customers at work, if I did so I would be shit canned in a newyork minute, and rightfully so.

• Like 1

It could be that he is spending all of his time getting them done and decided that the time spent on this forum plus answering calls is slowing him down. But what the fuck do I know, other than I can shoot my shotgun.

I think I was the last guy to get his parts. I sweated it after reading many of his rants and knowing what I was seeing. I am in LE and really at one point never thought I would see my parts again. I really believed I was seeing the beginning of the end. That being said I know for sure the bolts are not his only priority if he is still chugging along at it. The last time I spoke wit Paul he had gotten a job at a hospital to pay his bills. The bolt work was going to be finished, just slowly at best, and when he had time to do it. Believe it or not he works in the Psych ward of the hospital or so he told me. I know when I was next in line it took around a month for me to see mine and it has a charging handle so that takes longer. I wish you guys the best and hope he is still moving along. Just know that the bolts are not his priority so it may take some time.

I think we should start a new thread titled: Who Can Make The Best Excuses For Pauly"

• Like 1

If he were shipping them back as he completes them, you can bet we'd be seeing posts about it.

So the theory there is that he has been working on them and finishes one a day but won't ship any back until all are done?