Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

I say use caution but if you got some spare time;

Take over a six pack of soda, and see how he is doing? I'd love to just go bs for a bit but I do live several hours away! Shoot I'd love to take my bolt and carrier over and learn how to polish bolts myself and in trade help him catch up on a few things!

Remove the paint and start this video at 2:25, go from there. It aint rocket science and I think the polishing wheels can be found at Harbor Freight or maybe Northern Tool. Rubbing compounds and liquid polishes can be had at most auto parts stores, maybe even at Harbor Freight or Northern Tool while you are getting the wheels. Just be careful of flying metal objects that may get caught in the wheel beaten.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4xC_GzYAKM&feature=player_detailpage

I say use caution but if you got some spare time;

Take over a six pack of soda, and see how he is doing? I'd love to just go bs for a bit but I do live several hours away! Shoot I'd love to take my bolt and carrier over and learn how to polish bolts myself and in trade help him catch up on a few things!

Remove the paint and start this video at 2:25, go from there. It aint rocket science and I think the polishing wheels can be found at Harbor Freight or maybe Northern Tool. Rubbing compounds and liquid polishes can be had at most auto parts stores, maybe even at Harbor Freight or Northern Tool while you are getting the wheels. Just be careful of flying metal objects that may get caught in the wheel beaten.gif

But part of that would be to help the guy up! Mine cycles low recoil gun club loads with the paint still on it! Not even broke in yet and still works just fine.

I spoke with him last night on FB.. so he is alive...

Any chance you asked him if anyone will get their parts back?

With all the moving and drama, IF they are still in his possession, they are probably all thrown together in a box somewhere and hopelessly mixed up. In the recent post to me, he said he is selling his milling machine because he needs the money.

I sent an email asking for my parts back, finished or not. I offered additional funds for shipping. At this point, I just want my stuff back. Since he is selling his milling machine I would suggest getting your parts back any way possible. If thats even a possibility at this point.

IF someone is going to go over there, PLEASE PLEASE get everyones parts back, EVERY single one of us I am sure will pay to have it returned to them.

• Like 1

The typical downward spiral of the average alcoholic is characterized by the loss of employment, family, friends, possessions, housing, self-respect, and very possibly their life. I say this after almost 20 years of working with desperate alcoholics, sad to say most don't make it, they stumble along to a miserable lonely death. Every person that comes into contact with an alcoholic of this description is adversely affected in one way or another. Everybody awaits the day that this person will grab himself up by his bootstraps and straightens his life out, happiness prevails. My opinion, based on personal experience is, that if someone doesn't get hold of those parts soon, all will be lost, I have watched this happen over and over. Many of these types become indignant and very antisocial, extreme caution should taken when approaching them, they are usually like Jekyll and Hyde, you never know what to expect.

But then again, what's an idiot like me know!

I sent an email asking for my parts back, finished or not. I offered additional funds for shipping. At this point, I just want my stuff back. Since he is selling his milling machine I would suggest getting your parts back any way possible. If thats even a possibility at this point.

IF someone is going to go over there, PLEASE PLEASE get everyones parts back, EVERY single one of us I am sure will pay to have it returned to them.

I will be happy to throw some gas money and a little extra ( for shipping and the trouble) if somebody close to Pauly can go get parts back. I shipped mine in Sept so I know he probably has not gotton them done yet. If he is selling his equipment then (obviously) it's a sure sign none of our stuff will be completed by Pauly. Any one with me on this? and WHO? would be willing to go get parts?

Next question would be..Where do we all go  from here?...My Saiga was jamming every other shot (and that was with puck/spring and other adjustments); I would still like to have my parts processed. Who is our next in line who can do this work?

Thanks

I will be happy to throw some gas money and a little extra ( for shipping and the trouble) if somebody close to Pauly can go get parts back. I shipped mine in Sept so I know he probably has not gotton them done yet. If he is selling his equipment then (obviously) it's a sure sign none of our stuff will be completed by Pauly. Any one with me on this? and WHO? would be willing to go get parts?

Next question would be..Where do we all go  from here?...My Saiga was jamming every other shot (and that was with puck/spring and other adjustments); I would still like to have my parts processed. Who is our next in line who can do this work?

Thanks

There are other vendors on here......I would concentrate on getting it back first

I agree with the above. I am #001 and am more than willing to contribute to help get parts back. I already know who I will go to to get my work done as they are very close to me and a vendor on this forum. Now it is just seeing if someone can assist Pauly do it or do it on their own with our help.

I just don't want to have to go thru the process of trying to get new parts if and when they ever become available.

All the best to all and I hope everyone here and your families has a great new year.

Always hoping for the best,

Robert

I dont get the lack of accountability on pauly's part. Simply report him for cyber fraud or fraud and things will move along real fast. Clearly he could not give a damn since no one seems to be able to find out exactly what is going on. I think everyone have been more than reasonable and it has failed. Time to call in the authorities.

Can any of the mods get ahold of him and please ask him if we can get our parts back?

It seems they have become as rare as Pauly...

Misplaced anger, dude.

They DID continue to accept his money, and let him continue to advertise on this forum long after the problems began to surface...

Edited by 7.62m43

Steps you all should be taking...

1.  Contact him through certified mail with signature confirmation asking for your parts/refund

2.  File a complaint with the BBB in his state

3.  File a complaint with the State Attorney General Department of Consumer Protections in his state

4.  File a complaint with the FTC

And maybe contact the Admin of this forum and ask for his official removal.  But be careful what you ask for!

Edited:  Good luck!  At this point everyone is losing.  Pauly needs to start communicating and showing people that he's working on their parts.  

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

Can any of the mods get ahold of him and please ask him if we can get our parts back?

Misplaced anger, dude.

They DID continue to accept his money, and let him continue to advertise on this forum long after the problems began to surface...

If MODS collect the money around here, I wish someone would have clued me in on it...

Folks always need someone else to blame...

If MODS collect the money around here, I wish someone would have clued me in on it...

Maybe this should be addressed in the policies (or maybe it already has) for advertisers on this forum. If there are a certain  number of complaints, they should be placed on some sort of "probation", and not allowed to continue to advertise. I am not pointing the finger of blame at anyone in particular, but the complaints seemed to be pouring in well before Pauly was shut down here....

Moving forward - I hope everyone has learned something from this, it never happens again to the extent it has, the poor individuals get their parts back,  and Pauly gets his life straightened out.!

Edited by 7.62m43

Maybe this should be addressed in the policies (or maybe it already has) for advertisers on this forum. If there are a certain  number of complaints, they should be placed on some sort of "probation", and not allowed to continue to advertise. I am not pointing the finger of blame at anyone in particular, but the complaints seemed to be pouring in well before Pauly was shut down here....

Moving forward - I hope everyone has learned something from this, it never happens again to the extent it has, the poor individuals get their parts back,  and Pauly gets his life straightened out.!

Hmmm.. DO I see TWO unfounded attacks from you on people who have NOTHING to do with the situation..

I wonder if you blame the TV for running ads for products that make claims that cant deliver...

the forum is an advertising medium, no more, no less...

I'm attempting to contact Pauly on y'all's behalf in my free motherfuckin' time....

It becomes a hell of a lot less important to me when folks try and drag my good name through the dirt....

Best of luck with yer bullshit... I'm out...!

Hmmm.. DO I see TWO unfounded attacks from you on people who have NOTHING to do with the situation..

I wonder if you blame the TV for running ads for products that make claims that cant deliver...

I'm attempting to contact Pauly on y'all's behalf in my free motherfuckin' time....

It becomes a hell of a lot less important to me when folks try and drag my good name through the dirt....

Nobody's targeting you specifically - Tritium nailed it, it's just misplaced anger. If you can't get ahold of the person who's at fault, just punch the nearest guy, that'll help...

To those who are blaming the mods here - they don't get to make the decision to block or ban a business member. That's up to the man who owns the forum and collects the revenue. These guys are volunteers. Want to blame someone for letting paul continue to advertise when his business was failing? Send Makc a PM, tell him how you feel.

I don't have a dog in this fight - only sympathy for the victims and contempt for the perpetrator.

• Like 2

I am not attacking anyone here, just looking at the bigger picture and hoping something can and is being done to try and prevent this from happening again! Nobody is forcing you to spend your personal time to deal with this, and doubt anyone places any blame on you personally for what has happened.

Bottom line is that someone is accepting money for advertising here, and that person or persons should have some moral (if not legal) responsibility to stop accepting it from a business that is getting a large number of complaints. There ARE agencies that prosecute people and companies for fraudulent claims and business practices, and it is in the best interest of an entity accepting money for advertising to protect their other (legitimate/honest) advertisers, and protecting the integrity of their advertising medium - this forum!

Misplaced anger, dude.

Look like ya had me squarely in your bullseye..

In the meantime, I guess I'll delete spam and move threads vs involve myself for the greater good...

Gets REAL old to be constantly be dragged into drama that ya got nothin' to do with...

There are also people who will prosecute for libel....Just sayin'...

I spoke with him last night on FB.. so he is alive...

Any chance you asked him if anyone will get their parts back?

With all the moving and drama, IF they are still in his possession, they are probably all thrown together in a box somewhere and hopelessly mixed up. In the recent post to me, he said he is selling his milling machine because he needs the money.

I've not had any contact with Pauly in months.  But for those who have...if you could find out what model machine he's selling, and how much he's asking for it.  It's a long shot, but if the price is affordable, I'd be willing to drive out there and pay him for it.  Assuming he's still got the parts (especially mine).  I would just ask for any donations for fuel (I'm an hour east of Chicago & it's gonna be a hell of a round trip.

It's not perfect, but it might be a solution:

1. Pauly gets money for some bills and gets this monkey off his back and can focus on getting help.

2. I get the parts that would be mailed back to the rightful owners (owner pays priority shipping with tracking and insurance)

3. I get a milling machine that I can resell.