Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Well I heard from Pauly today!!!!  He called me at 0530 this morning ranting and raving, cursing, threatening, screaming he is the best, no one can match his work, etc.  

Nothing really that new, as he has done this to a few of us in the past, but never this belligerent!!!  Sounded like he is really loosing it.

Came in on a non-listed number.  About a 3-4 minute rant!!!!

Good luck to you guys!!!!

Regards,

Jack

• Like 2

Well I heard from Pauly today!!!!  He called me at 0530 this morning ranting and raving, cursing, threatening, screaming he is the best, no one can match his work, etc.  

Nothing really that new, as he has done this to a few of us in the past, but never this belligerent!!!  Sounded like he is really loosing it.

Regards,

Jack

See post #192

I am a certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor!  Have seen it in him for the last couple of years as it got worse.

Jack

See post #192 is meant for those folks who keep asking why doesn't he just...........

Regards,

Jack

Sounds like for anyone who still has parts in his possession, it's down to hoping that he returns them before this pattern of behavior results in incarceration - or, he succumbs to that urge he stated before and takes his own life. This is a shitty situation for everybody. Does he have any family that are aware of what is going on? This fucker needs an intervention before he hurts himself or someone else.

• Like 1

I just talked to pauly and he said he had a bunch of orders ready to ship. It was well worth the wait is all I have to say. Took my saiga to the gun show. I couldn't check out a table without people asking me about it. And forget trying to get deals because as soon as they saw the saiga. They all thought I was rollin in cash. Lol

Did you receive your parts after he was deleted from the forum?  If so, maybe there's a glimmer of hope.

hey.. we have had two people talk to pauly within last 3 days, thats more than we could have said before, so i feel tad bit better

also, if hes ranting about being the best then he still has his pride, and thats probably why he doesnt want us paying for shipping on return

My advise, I would shop for new parts and be done.

My peace-of-mind is worth a lot of money.

I'm sorry for what he and his customers are going through.

What's the total value of parts, alone?

Edited by Sim_Player

I talked with him again a few days ago..

I offered to throw down some of my own cash to get things moving and his request was to not "charity" him.

and to be honest, after getting dog-piled the last time I piped up about trying to help,

(and all but accused of being involved in the "dirty" money handling & "responsible" for the situation at hand)

I think I'm FAR better off distancing myself from chaos... (unless its Chaos USA, then I'm puttin' that shit on my gun)

He has been without internet and was unavailable for a better part of a week.

I do believe he intends to make good but just happens to be in a period of incredible personal turmoil.

I know that don't make it better or fair for anyone personally or help you get your guns together any quicker..

My advise, I would shop for new parts and be done.

My peace-of-mind is worth a lot of money.

I'm sorry for what he and his customers are going through.

What's the total value of parts, alone?

That's terrible advice. LOL  I would give him at least six more months before I dumped more money buying parts and then finding another shop to do the work. I was told three weeks and I got mine in about ten months or so. I just figured screw it if I get them I get them. Until I here some kind of absolute confirmation the game is up I wouldn't do a damn thing.

I talked with him again a few days ago..

I offered to throw down some of my own cash to get things moving and his request was to not "charity" him.

and to be honest, after getting dog-piled the last time I piped up about trying to help,

(and all but accused of being involved in the "dirty" money handling & "responsible" for the situation at hand)

I think I'm FAR better off distancing myself from chaos... (unless its Chaos USA, then I'm puttin' that shit on my gun)

He has been without internet and was unavailable for a better part of a week.

I do believe he intends to make good but just happens to be in a period of incredible personal turmoil.

I know that don't make it better or fair for anyone personally or help you get your guns together any quicker..

I did the same thing and he refunded most of my money. I have had several conversations with the guy and in no way do I believe he will ditch their parts with out something happening to him. Like I said before these guys just need to hang on for the ride and cross their fingers.

Pauly, get yourself clean and then I will talk to you and figure it out.  But until then I am not going to talk to you.

Regards,

Jack

PS:  Pauly called me about 30 minutes ago.  He is somewhere where he can read the posts, as he does not have a computer.

Just had a long talk with Pauly, we resolved our differences and all is good!

He still has all the parts and WILL get them done.  He has a big sense of responsibility to the customer and doesn't want any outside help in that regard.

He got beat down, pulling himself back up and it is getting better.  Like all of us, life gets in the way sometimes.

Any changes will let you know.

Regards,

Jack

• Like 5

Just had a long talk with Pauly, we resolved our differences and all is good!

He still has all the parts and WILL get them done.  He has a big sense of responsibility to the customer and doesn't want any outside help in that regard.

He got beat down, pulling himself back up and it is getting better.  Like all of us, life gets in the way sometimes.

Any changes will let you know.

Regards,

Jack

This is good news.

Many of us here are still pulling for you Pauly.

God's speed getting back on track.

• Like 2

Go Pauly!!!!

Lots of people counting on you!

And cheering for your return!

On a side note, does ups still offer COD? Or anyone else for that matter?

I wonder if there are any simple deposit companies?

COD would be a great way for Pauly to operate a good business, if he has your parts, he's got security interest, even a polished bolt carrier is worth more then he charged for his service you don't pay, then he sells your parts?

Only send payment after parts are polished, pictured and packaged? This would keep a steady flow of income as completed parts leave the shop. Shoot, if it wasn't for the backlog he could start excepting orders, polish a backlog, polish a new order, gets paid for new order, ship out pair and keep moving forward!

Problem includes how the backlog was formed and the amount and extent of the backlog.

But after he clears things up he might be able to open back up with this option, he will have to figure out his overhead in advance but would have more motivation to get projects completed in order and in a more timely manner

After 12 months of waiting, and offering to pay for return shipping more than a couple times, its pretty hard to stay positive. I have even asked for my parts back, finished or not as I just dont think they are going to ever get done. Then for people to come on here and say they have talked to him, hes doing the parts, hes going to finish them, hes got a bunch ready to ship, instead of him coming on here and addressing the people whos parts he has is well.....fucking over the top. He can call everyone BUT those whos parts he has? Sounds alot like some of the same ol excuses US the people whos parts he has, have been hearing for the better part of a year. Im sorry, but I pretty much think our shit is all but gone and maybe we should be looking for replacement parts.

I guess I just decided its time I FACE reality. He got my money almost $400 for free, got my parts (priceless), and im stuck with nothing more than a broken promise and talk from people he decided to call who prolly dont have any parts with him?

Heres what chaps my ass. he can sit there and watch this thread and call people......but he cant answer emails? He has too much pride to ask for help in return shipping yet he is reaching out for everything except getting our shit done as promised?

I hope I pissed you off Pauly, then maybe youll clean your shit up or at a minimum send us our parts back. Either way I dont care because Im pretty sure I am never getting anything back , let alone anyone else.

Im pissed because I feel like I have been ripped off, its my own stupidity for believing this was legit because he was a vendor on here. Guess I need to be alot more careful of vendors on this site. You say my anger is misplaced? Fucking ban me then, we are not getting our shit back so what does it matter.

Im pissed because I feel like I have been ripped off, its my own stupidity for believing this was legit because he was a vendor on here. Guess I need to be alot more careful of vendors on this site. You say my anger is misplaced? Fucking ban me then, we are not getting our shit back so what does it matter.

This has cast a dark cloud on the reputation of this site, and it's paying advertisers who DO what they advertise without problems!  mad.gif

• Like 1

The vast majority of the vendors here are fantastic people and run great businesses.

Without a concrete reason, it would have been irresponsible of Makc to pull paul's business from the forum before he did. A few people griping about a business, even saying they've been ripped off, isn't enough - an overwhelming cacophony of complaints leaves no doubt and the action taken was swift. I'm sure the other business members appreciate that a few unverified complaints will not result in losing their status on the forum.

I think the response was appropriate and measured - yeah, it's easy to feel like something should have been done sooner - but hindsight, as they say, is 20/20.

I've done business with not all, but certainly a lot of our business members, and every one of them has done right by me. Tom at Cadiz built me great little SBR, I've ordered a pile of mags from CSS that arrived a few days before I ordered them... Cameron makes some amazing stuff, I got a couple of Porkypines when he clearanced them out a few years ago. Like everyone and their brother, I have a Tromix shark break. Of course mags by SGM, and an 8" SBS by Red Jacket.

The only reason I came into contact with any of those businesses was this forum. There are several more who offer products and services I fully intend to take advantage of in the future.

• Like 2

Received an email from him. Said my parts are finished and, on his suggestion, sent a USPS email label to put on package to send back to me.

Do not know if he received email or not. No other communication.

You'll know if you check the tracking number in a few days.  This is a really good sign...let us know.  I've got a label for you Pauly when you're ready.

Edited by Sneak

we have had other vendors in the past that have been torn down by personal issues/problems bleeding over into their professional lives.. even removed as a vendor only to come back bigger and better than before..

In other words, it ain't Saiga-12's first rodeo..

Hoping for the best.