Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Received an email from him. Said my parts are finished and, on his suggestion, sent a USPS email label to put on package to send back to me.

Do not know if he received email or not. No other communication.

No response, yet. I think USPS labels expire after a few days. I hope I didn't waste $18 on this.

Received an email from him. Said my parts are finished and, on his suggestion, sent a USPS email label to put on package to send back to me.

Do not know if he received email or not. No other communication.

No response, yet. I think USPS labels expire after a few days. I hope I didn't waste $18 on this.

They shouldn't expire.  The local branch says they're supposed to ship them the same day as on the label, but that's only to make them look more efficient in reports.  I've had them take labels a few days old, esp. when they're placed in a drop box with no one to reject them.

Could this be the resurrection of Paulys' Steelin'?

Hope things are ok with you, Pauly!

P.S. Still haven't shot my S12 you did such a fine job on. Took your advise and changed out the OD Green furniture and made her Black! Oh, and an Ace folder!

Be well,

Will

• Like 1

Could this be the resurrection of Paulys' Steelin'?

Hope things are ok with you, Pauly!

P.S. Still haven't shot my S12 you did such a fine job on. Took your advise and changed out the OD Green furniture and made her Black! Oh, and an Ace folder!

Be well,

Will

I, for one, hope not.

This sort of business requires trust - and he's very clearly shown that he is not worthy of it.

If you can't gain enough control over your life to stop drinking, running a business should be the furthest thing from your mind.

• Like 3

The guy is dealing with a lot of personal turmoil right now but is making progress. I know a lot of you might not care about that and just want your parts back asap which is completely understandable.. But seriously. It was worth the wait for me. He will make good on his promises believe that. 

• Like 2

The guy is dealing with a lot of personal turmoil right now but is making progress. I know a lot of you might not care about that and just want your parts back asap which is completely understandable.. But seriously. It was worth the wait for me. He will make good on his promises believe that. 

Alcoholism runs pretty rampant in my wife's and my families.  Both dads, wife's sister, my dad's siblings abuse prescriptions...etc, etc.  My dad's been dry for 20+ years, but his tendencies are still there.  It's usually deeper than substance abuse.  I still hope that they, and Pauly, get well...it's possible.  It sucks to see talent, family, and dreams get crushed from dependency.  I hope that this is a turning point for Pauly, and that he's able to seek professional help, and to have a great support system.  I also hope that one day he will be able to develop a solid business model to reflect the awesome work that I've heard about on the forum.

That's funny, I'm before you on the old list and you got a response from Pauly.

I've been waiting since Feb. 2013 and it's time to see some action from Pauly.  If he has access to a computer and internet, then why not say something to ease everyones pain.  We all are suffering here and we deserve a shout out or something. 

Pauly, get your head up and don't be afraid to ask for a shipping label to return the parts back to their owners. 

Send me a message or email and I will overnight you a printed shipping label to get my parts back.

I have 2 Saiga guns waiting to be put together and I'm going nuts over not having the pleasure in gleaming over my work.

Parts # 262 & 272 GBS

Good News !!!!  Pauly, responded to my email today 1/10/14 and said my parts are done and packaged ready to ship.  BUT.....he doesn't have the funds to ship them and he hated to request for a ship label, but I had offered too on the email.  He said that he is using a free WIFI from a local coffee shop.  He also mentioned that he had purchased a printer cartridge with what money he had left so that he could print the shipping labels to ship back the orders.  So he is very broke and on the edge of losing his place to live/shop.  He mentioned that he was VERY SORRY to treat his customers in a LOW situation that he is in but he is trying to reach out to all.  I had sent him a prepaid USPS shipping label via email as he requested to ship my parts back and he said that he would ship them out on Monday 1/13/14.  I'm crossing my fingers to get them next week.... PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE GOD let this happen.

Parts # 262 & 272

• Like 1

If someone can contact him and get an estimate of how many he has completed and ready to ship, maybe we could get together as a group of like-minded individuals and throw together the funds to buy sufficient shipping labels to get people's property returned. Pick a trusted, responsible individual (I call not it) to receive the funds and purchase the shipping labels. Juggernaut, if you're willing, I'd like to nominate you - and I can have a postal MO for $10 in the mail heading your way tomorrow.

If someone can contact him and get an estimate of how many he has completed and ready to ship, maybe we could get together as a group of like-minded individuals and throw together the funds to buy sufficient shipping labels to get people's property returned. Pick a trusted, responsible individual (I call not it) to receive the funds and purchase the shipping labels. Juggernaut, if you're willing, I'd like to nominate you - and I can have a postal MO for $10 in the mail heading your way tomorrow.

It won't ever come to fruition but I would pitch in too. Pauly was good to go and then some, when I dealt with him.

Hate to see this going down like it is.

Can't get a mod involved here, as they really need to stay neutral. 

If he calls me again, I will see if he will accept shipping labels forwarded to expedite the process and what his status is.

Jack

• Like 1

Good News !!!!  Pauly, responded to my email today 1/10/14 and said my parts are done and packaged ready to ship.  BUT.....he doesn't have the funds to ship them and he hated to request for a ship label, but I had offered too on the email.  He said that he is using a free WIFI from a local coffee shop.  He also mentioned that he had purchased a printer cartridge with what money he had left so that he could print the shipping labels to ship back the orders.  So he is very broke and on the edge of losing his place to live/shop.  He mentioned that he was VERY SORRY to treat his customers in a LOW situation that he is in but he is trying to reach out to all.  I had sent him a prepaid USPS shipping label via email as he requested to ship my parts back and he said that he would ship them out on Monday 1/13/14.  I'm crossing my fingers to get them next week.... PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE GOD let this happen.

Parts # 262 & 272

Almost verbatim, that is what he wrote to me a week ago. I sent him a label on Monday. Dead silence again. Tracking shows no action.

Good News !!!! Pauly, responded to my email today 1/10/14 and said my parts are done and packaged ready to ship. BUT.....he doesn't have the funds to ship them and he hated to request for a ship label, but I had offered too on the email. He said that he is using a free WIFI from a local coffee shop. He also mentioned that he had purchased a printer cartridge with what money he had left so that he could print the shipping labels to ship back the orders. So he is very broke and on the edge of losing his place to live/shop. He mentioned that he was VERY SORRY to treat his customers in a LOW situation that he is in but he is trying to reach out to all. I had sent him a prepaid USPS shipping label via email as he requested to ship my parts back and he said that he would ship them out on Monday 1/13/14. I'm crossing my fingers to get them next week.... PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE GOD let this happen.

Parts # 262 & 272

Almost verbatim, that is what he wrote to me a week ago. I sent him a label on Monday. Dead silence again. Tracking shows no action.

I reachedout to Pauly via email and voicemail and got nothing. If you look at the list where im at #890, i've been out of commission since 12/2012. A few posts back I got a replay from Pauly and he had stated he was flat out broke to ship my completed parts back. I had even offered to send a prepaid label. Then nothing. I really hope Pauly is getting back on his feet and that our parts will ship out.

Pauly, if you see this. Shoot me an email on what you need to make this happen.

eyes_droped.gif .....anger.gif ......  This better work for me or I'm going NUTS on this.

How hard is it to just ship the parts back with a prepaid shipping label sent to you?  That doesn't cost him anything and it gives us hope that something is rolling on this issue.

Got an email from him and active tracking from USPS. The item was dropped in Salem, shipped to and departed from Portland. His email describes what he found with my parts, what he did to them, and how to install and test in the gun.

Looks like parts number #348 are on the way home. He printed out my label but had to buy a new ink cartridge first.

As Maverick said in Top Gun, "it's looking good so far."

• Like 2

I believe if everyone would send him an email to request to help and send him a USPS shipping label you will get a quicker response.  He's broke and trying to make it right for all of us.

Pauly, even if you need everyone to print the USPS shipping label and mail it to you that would help also.

Way to go Pauly !!

FYI...for everyone.

Go to USPS.com and you can purchase the shipping label on a Flat rate.  Pauly requested to me for a USPS Priority mail Legal size label...???  No extra insurance was needed since it was guaranteed up to $300.  Cost. $5.95.

I use the Medium Priority Flat rate boxes all the time and they are perfect for these parts with packaging.  Cost. $12.35 for shipping label.

Pauly, the USPS Flat rate boxes & Legal size envelopes are FREE at the US Post Office. 

My parts are pretty far back in line (shipped to him 6/25/13), so I sent him a medium flat rate box with my shipping address on it and a check for the cost to ship it in hopes I can get them back sooner.  I thought about it a lot and figured this would be the easiest for him to do with no out of pocket money and no printing or sending labels required.  That was a little over a week ago, so I'm hoping to see them return in the next week or two.  I'll post if he contacts me or sends my parts back.

I emailed him Dec 28th wanting my parts back, as well as offering return shipping. Finished or not, and I have not had a response either.

Edited out.

Good Luck to anyone still holding out.

Signed

The working man

Bolt #170 /  Jan 16th 2013  RIP

Edited by Kanzaz
  • Like 2

Well, the good news is that I got the parts from Paul today, all shined up and slicked like he promised. He delivered. Beforehand, several times, I emailed him and was as polite as possible, reminding him of my serial number. He emailed back with the label directions which I did, and low and be-freakin' hold, they arrived today. February until now, serial number 348.

Good luck ya'll.

• Like 6

Just to compare. It took me about 4 hours to do mine, rather that 11 months.secret_smile.gif

Why would you post this? Will it help anyone get their parts back? I'm sure that a lot of people would rather do it themselves now. It's not like we sent him replaceable parts so everyone is screwed out of a lot of money until the parts are returned.