Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

I don't think anything here will help anyone get their parts back any sooner. Don't get all butt-hurt. I'm rooting for you... and Pauly. I find the whole situation bad, and I had good dealings with him on other things. He needs to get his shit together.

P.S. I happier than hell that I never sent him parts to my guns. Even 1-2 months, like in the beginning, would have been an anxious inconvenience. 

• Like 1

Well, the good news is that I got the parts from Paul today, all shined up and slicked like he promised. He delivered. Beforehand, several times, I emailed him and was as polite as possible, reminding him of my serial number. He emailed back with the label directions which I did, and low and be-freakin' hold, they arrived today. February until now, serial number 348.

Good luck ya'll.

Good news for you. Will try to get communication from Pauly for shipping directions on my set.

Well, the good news is that I got the parts from Paul today, all shined up and slicked like he promised. He delivered. Beforehand, several times, I emailed him and was as polite as possible, reminding him of my serial number. He emailed back with the label directions which I did, and low and be-freakin' hold, they arrived today. February until now, serial number 348.

Good luck ya'll.

Good news for you. Will try to get communication from Pauly for shipping directions on my set.

Email him on the original email site you ordered from.

Good luck ya'll.

Is that his gmail account (I've tried that a few times)?  Because I ordered from this site with a PM.  I'm glad you got your stuff back...I hope more of us have the same luck.

Good luck ya'll.

Is that his gmail account (I've tried that a few times)?  Because I ordered from this site with a PM.  I'm glad you got your stuff back...I hope more of us have the same luck.

paulyski@gmail.com

As far as I am concerned, Paula is a filthy thief. If you read this, Paula: crawl into a gutter and kill yourself. You are the best at nothing. You are a worthless disgrace to the saiga community. Screw this, I'm buying an M4.

Understandably you are frustrated but this post has gone too far.  Reported...

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned, Paula is a filthy thief. If you read this, Paula: crawl into a gutter and kill yourself. You are the best at nothing. You are a worthless disgrace to the saiga community. Screw this, I'm buying an M4.

Understandably you are frustrated but this post has gone too far.  Reported...

Hahaha, HPD, you pansy!! Go tell! What' do I care!?!? Go tattle on me to the people who brought me Pauly! You tree humping communist!

Take a sedative, drink a beer, have a smoke sick.gif

Hey guys, he has recently shipped a part out! I know, too little too late but still please keep it positive

He got 1 done for the biggest D-bag on here (besides me). How many months did that take? At the rate he's going, if he does have my parts, after the nasty words I've had for him, I'm guessing I'll get my saiga put back together in 10 years.

Nice.

Hey guys, he has recently shipped a part out! I know, too little too late but still please keep it positive

He got 1 done for the biggest D-bag on here (besides me). How many months did that take? At the rate he's going, if he does have my parts, after the nasty words I've had for him, I'm guessing I'll get my saiga put back together in 10 years.

I happen to think everyone will eventually get their parts back, bitching isn't going to help the situation.  Pauley has no cash, so I am guessing he is trying to complete the work, if he sends your parts back unfinished then he "ripped you off" if he sends the parts back completed then "took too long".

I can understand your situation sucks, but if you came here just to bitch and insult other members, you are just wasting everyone's time including your own.

• Like 2

Another satisfied customer has come forward, and you guys want to tell him to relax, take a chill pill, be patient, be understanding??

Bitching isnt going to make the situation any better? So the sentiment is just sit back and take it?

We are wasting our time bitching about being lied to and stolen from is what I got from that last post. Our situation sucks....really?

It has to be painfully obvious those of us who are bitching dont give a f* anymore and have written off our parts and money. Is it not?

A part has shipped.....great! But where in line was this again? I can almost guarantee whoever gets their shit back will never use this service again.

Matter of fact with the way this is going, hes going to realize his business is all but dead, what does he have to lose now.

keep it positive?

wtf over?

Venting is fine and expected. "Bitching" is infantile and useless other than to display one's immaturity.  Calling people names is something that children do to one another.  Does anyone really thinks that name calling will help a situation -- the only thing it does that I've seen is to make the "caller" feel like a big man, kind of like a gorilla thumping it's chest -- with about the same amount of intelligence...

Oh and "OEF6/7" you got there way too late... AFG Oct 2001, TF Dagger...

Edited by Odd Man Out

Venting is fine and expected. "Bitching" is infantile and useless other than to display one's immaturity.  Calling people names is something that children do to one another.  Does anyone really thinks that name calling will help a situation -- the only thing it does that I've seen is to make the "caller" feel like a big man, kind of like a gorilla thumping it's chest -- with about the same amount of intelligence...

Oh and "OEF6/7" you got there way too late... AFG Oct 2001, TF Dagger...

Yeah, I was in Kunar and Nuristan for 16 months you cuckold. And honestly, I was lucky to get there when I did. It got much worst in later years. Sorry if my service was somehow less honorable than yours.

• Like 2

Another satisfied customer has come forward, and you guys want to tell him to relax, take a chill pill, be patient, be understanding??

Bitching isnt going to make the situation any better? So the sentiment is just sit back and take it?

We are wasting our time bitching about being lied to and stolen from is what I got from that last post. Our situation sucks....really?

It has to be painfully obvious those of us who are bitching dont give a f* anymore and have written off our parts and money. Is it not?

A part has shipped.....great! But where in line was this again? I can almost guarantee whoever gets their shit back will never use this service again.

Matter of fact with the way this is going, hes going to realize his business is all but dead, what does he have to lose now.

keep it positive?

wtf over?

Agreed, I don't believe I will ever see my parts again. Even if there is a chance, it's not worth pretending to be a kind, patient guy and kissing Paula's ass hoping he will live up to his word. If anybody else would jerk me around, lie and steal from me I would be Mr. Nice guy. I'm tired of this pos having me by the balls. I will buy a Benelli and be done with it. Yeah, it really set me off when some random guy gets his parts back. What happened to "the list". Not that I care because as far as Paula is concerned my money isn't good enough to get me on the list.

• Like 1

OEF23/24...

Might I suggest when you shop for panties next time that you go for a larger size...  Your current pair seems to get twisted too easily.  Grow a pair son, I was joking with you -- when I was active duty people used to joke around, I guess the new PC army makes people get butthurt.

P.S.  "you cuckold" -- very inventive but it really does illustrate your childish nature and that is why I can safely use the appellation of "son"...

Edited by Odd Man Out
  • Like 5

keep it positive?

wtf over?

Agreed, I don't believe I will ever see my parts again. Even if there is a chance, it's not worth pretending to be a kind, patient guy and kissing Paula's ass hoping he will live up to his word. If anybody else would jerk me around, lie and steal from me I would be Mr. Nice guy. I'm tired of this pos having me by the balls. I will buy a Benelli and be done with it. Yeah, it really set me off when some random guy gets his parts back. What happened to "the list". Not that I care because as far as Paula is concerned my money isn't good enough to get me on the list.

*i wouldn't be mr nice guy.

You people are some of the nicest, most understanding gun owners ever

keep it positive?

wtf over?

I think we are all normal folks on this forum, I think you are the one that is on the fringe, we only look like the nicest people in the world because it is all relative to your perspective.  You should be happy to see parts being sent out and it appears things are moving forward, long waits are normal in firearms work, so be patient.

If you are so convinced your parts aren't coming back, post your gun for sale, put your money where your mouth is, if not please, for the love of god, quit bitching and calling names.

• Like 2

keep it positive?

wtf over?

I think we are all normal folks on this forum, I think you are the one that is on the fringe, we only look like the nicest people in the world because it is all relative to your perspective.  You should be happy to see parts being sent out and it appears things are moving forward, long waits are normal in firearms work, so be patient.

If you are so convinced your parts aren't coming back, post your gun for sale, put your money where your mouth is, if not please, for the love of god, quit bitching and calling names.

First....there is nothing "NORMAL" about alcoholics, they don't think or act like "NORMAL" people. Alcoholics are inherent liars, cheats and thieves, they deceive people, they cheat people out of the opportunity to make decisions based on "ALL" of the facts and, in the end steal the security of everyone they come into contact with. And the alcoholic then wonders why nobody trusts him..........horror.gif  My only expectation of an alcoholic is that they will drink again and, continue to fuck people over.

People who have experienced the various woes of an alcoholic typically come away very neurotic, which the tends to come out sideways onto other people. This is all the typical maddening circle of alcoholism, you don't have to live with it to bitten by it bad_egg.gif

There are no simple answers, but if anyone wants talk about it just send me a PM, I'll offer my phone number and try to help how ever I can.

• Like 1

keep it positive?

wtf over?

Tell ya what, I am convinced. I will keep bitching if I so choose. When you realize you've been ripped off maybe you'll do the same, or do you even have parts with him? Im guessing the latter.

Wanna buy a Saiga 12 with no internals? I gladly sell it to you, hows $500 sound? Just send me the money via money order. Give me at least 2 weeks to ship it. I need to buy lots of alcohol and drugs so I too can claim Pauly status and not send you anything.  All the while getting posts of support and sympathetic bs. Maybe after a year youll feel the same way?

Seriously, want to buy it? All jokes aside ill sell it to you. I have a tad over 2k into it. Ill let it go for 1500$, however it has no internals what so ever. I was planning on replacing the parts, but since you brought it up I figure you are interested in it.

No??? Thats what I thought because that was one of the dumbest replies on here.

• Like 1

I have refrained from posting here because I have no dog in the fight. It is pretty simple after all right? Pauly has parts from guns that are very hard if not impossible to replace correct?

To many are being are being nice and supportive, you need an ass kicking.

What needs to happen is these parts get shipped back to the owners, whether they are done or not? is this right?

Now I am a alcoholic ( If you don't believe that go look in the political threads), I realize it and do my best to deal with it.

However my customers who I deal with, get what they want, when they want it. I have been through the cycle and hit bottom, it is not fun. I will not take my customer there.

Now Pauly, you have to be reading this thread and know that people are pissed right?

What needs to happen is they need to hear the sound of you pulling your head out of your ass ( the pop heard around the world) and ship the parts back.

I don't and I think they don't care whether they are done or not. They need their guns back man. Your dog died, your drinking, whatever is just an excuse and YOU know that.

Ship the shit back and hang up the shingle until you can get a grip. The other vendors on this site only suffer that this is an issue when they can do the same service. Takes away from the forum business.

Get over whatever it is and produce. If you think you have it bad,  I'll bet you someone here has it worse.

MAKC or Pauly if I have have posted something against the rules please delete this post

• Like 1

keep it positive?

wtf over?

Tell ya what, I am convinced. I will keep bitching if I so choose. When you realize you've been ripped off maybe you'll do the same, or do you even have parts with him? Im guessing the latter.

Wanna buy a Saiga 12 with no internals? I gladly sell it to you, hows $500 sound? Just send me the money via money order. Give me at least 2 weeks to ship it. I need to buy lots of alcohol and drugs so I too can claim Pauly status and not send you anything.  All the while getting posts of support and sympathetic bs. Maybe after a year youll feel the same way?

Seriously, want to buy it? All jokes aside ill sell it to you. I have a tad over 2k into it. Ill let it go for 1500$, however it has no internals what so ever. I was planning on replacing the parts, but since you brought it up I figure you are interested in it.

OK, after all your whining and bitching, I feel sorry for you.  How about this, I have an extra bolt I'll sell to you for $499.99, and I will ship it for free!

keep it positive?

wtf over?

OK, after all your whining and bitching, I feel sorry for you.  How about this, I have an extra bolt I'll sell to you for $499.99, and I will ship it for free!

I got one I'll give for free. Just send $1200 for shipping. Hell, I'll even throw in a 10 round SGM.

Can't get a mod involved here, as they really need to stay neutral. 

If he calls me again, I will see if he will accept shipping labels forwarded to expedite the process and what his status is.

Jack

I've kind of been out of Saiga mode for awhile since I've been focused on other things, but came back by here since someone I work with recently became interested in getting a Saiga. Didn't really expect this. I don't feel comfortable reaching out to Pauly since I've never really done business with him or really ever talked to him. But I do live 20 minutes away from the address listed on his Oregon business license. If someone could convince him to hand over the parts and return addresses, I'd pay for return shipping out of pocket to get them back to their owners.

• Like 1

One guy gets his order shipped after almost a year and we are supposed to be encouraged? This "game" is bs.

pauly surfaces and sends one person an email and everyone gets excited and thinks maybe this time we will get our parts back. I got the same email months ago. One person gets his parts and everyone gets excited because pauly is back at work and soon we will all have our parts. Only it hasn't happened. It continues to drag on. We are all drained from this emotional roller coaster. I have all but given up on my saigas as well. If they show up one day it will be a bonus but the day to day checking the forum to see if anyone has heard from pauly is getting old.

keep it positive?

wtf over?

I got one I'll give for free. Just send $1200 for shipping. Hell, I'll even throw in a 10 round SGM.

Wonder which bolt either of these 2 are on the list?  Nice rackett there. I dont think I will buy anything off this site, and honestly can you blame me?

Got ripped off by a Vendor on here, and im being offered 2 bolts by who on this site? No thank you.

If we want to play stupid remark vs stupid remark fine, Im game.  Just answer me this. How long have either of you been waiting for your parts? Where are you on the list which is also posted?

Im not asking for anyone's sympathy or charity so please save me the bs, ive had more than enough from this situation already. If you guys wanna stick up and keep on supporting a thief then thats your choice. I for one will not just sit back and take it. Time to make some noise, warn others of this bullshit game so they dont get stolen from as well.

My parts and money have not been stolen you say?  What proof do you have? Does he have your parts too?

I am not the first, nor will I be the last to bitch about this. Deal with it.

People want to help you, Pauly. Let them, because we all need help sometimes.

This. I understand that Pauly may be in a bad place and the idea that he may not be able to complete his obligations are probably weighing on him. So much so that it may be making it difficult to get better. Being able to get peoples parts back to them so that there is one less overwhelming thing to work on and worry about may or may not be enough to get out of the downward spiral. Keeping the parts, not finishing them, and not coping with that may delay the work getting done indefinitely and be a push further down the spiral.

• Like 1