Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

You're about a month late. haha.gif

You all should have known better then to deal with a company that has " Steeling" in its name.

hmmm seems "Pauly's STEELIN" has taken on a new meaning....................................

• Like 1

You're about a month late. :haha2:

You all should have known better then to deal with a company that has " Steeling" in its name.

hmmm seems "Pauly's STEELIN" has taken on a new meaning....................................

I sure am.

• Like 1

Last time I had contact with him was 1/10/2014 Friday and my parts were done and he requested for a prepaid shipping label.  I've emailed the shipping label to him and silence of contact, nothing and I'm still shooting emails requesting to ship my parts with the prepaid shipping label.  I'm going to mail him the prepaid shipping label to see if that would help.  If nothing after next week then I will have to exceed to the next step.

He is still picking up his mail.  I sent him a box and a check for shipping to ship my parts back to me 3 weeks ago.  I assume they are not done yet, I'm only about 7 months into my wait.  I sent it USPS Restricted Signature, so only he could sign for it and he did a couple days after it arrived at the post office.

Is that so?

What is the address you have sent that to?

I am only asking as there may be members here who would like to do the same thing, but have no idea where to send the box and prepaid label to.

There might be hope for everyone, if he is picking up and singing for it then maybe hes sending stuff back.

Please do tell

RIP

1/16/13

Edited by Kanzaz

This is where I shipped my parts back on 2/19/13

Paul Pawlowski Pauly's Steelin' Fab
7306 N. Delaware Ave.
Portland, OR 97217

It was received and signed for.  I doubt that he's still here though.

Wow... this is nutz... i am happy i got my parts back before this all started. If i was you guys, i would be in contact with his local pd or sheriff.. but remember if you go criminal any parts that are considered stolen can be held for evidnece. Any how... maybe its time to pick someone to compile a list of actual names, pictures of the cashed checks, date sent in and any communication. This would be the first step to seeing how big of a problem it is. Then take that list and contact a lawyer who is in his state. Let him review the evidence/list and see what he thinks. Otherwise bitching here, empty threats of legal action, and whatever else will not be productive to getting your parts back. Sorry guys that this had to happen to you and I wish you all the best

He just needs to start/open the lines of COMMUNICATION ....This would not be nearly as bad. There comes a point where you just HAVE to swallow your pride and stop making excuses(or have other making them for you). I'm sure he's a swell guy , BUT, not communicating makes this WAY!!! worse than it could have been or will be in the near future.

Pauly, if you are reading any of these posts PLEASE start emailing or participating on this thread....If you are the great guy I have been hearing about than I would rather nothing bad starts happening. Many of the folks on this forum have been exercisng !extream! patiance; it's time to open up the lines of communication. You will find a world of understanding if you just come forward and let us know the score (good or bad).

Thanks

• Like 1

Last time I had contact with him was 1/10/2014 Friday and my parts were done and he requested for a prepaid shipping label.  I've emailed the shipping label to him and silence of contact, nothing and I'm still shooting emails requesting to ship my parts with the prepaid shipping label.  I'm going to mail him the prepaid shipping label to see if that would help.  If nothing after next week then I will have to exceed to the next step.

Finally, another email appeared from Pauly 1/29/2014 saying that he apologizes for the delay and is very sorry that all this has happened.  He is trying to do the right thing when he can and mentioned that he has shipped my package on Tuesday 1/28/2014.  After that I checked my prepaid shipping and it is tracking.  Two days later it was delivered Thursday this week after I returned home from a business trip.  Both of my parts #262 & #272 have returned home after waiting 51 long weeks since Feb. 2013.  I have to say he did a DAMN great job with them both.  They look like diamonds and I can't wait to put it together.  Sorry to say that but it was like opening a big gift at Christmas. 

Members, I had to email him repeatedly with the attached prepaid shipping label to please ship my completed parts.  I was almost to the last step and thinking of taking legal action, but I waited to see if he would respond to my last notification email.  I feel that he is trying to do the right thing, but his communication is way off target.

Too bad he has wasted a great talent with all this mess.  I had 2 more builds waiting to be next, just waiting on these 2 parts to come in before I shipped another.  Oh well, I will have to look to another source and proceed on to a reliable gun smith.

Pauly you mention you were a workmanship and not a Business man.  You hit the nail on the head and Best of luck to you Pauly.  I hope you get your feet up on solid ground and find a job in a Gun shop or something. 

Members, Best of luck to you all that are still waiting.  Just email him with a nice message and your information with a USPS prepaid shipping label.

• Like 2

He just needs to start/open the lines of COMMUNICATION ....This would not be nearly as bad. There comes a point where you just HAVE to swallow your pride and stop making excuses(or have other making them for you). I'm sure he's a swell guy , BUT, not communicating makes this WAY!!! worse than it could have been or will be in the near future.

Pauly, if you are reading any of these posts PLEASE start emailing or participating on this thread....If you are the great guy I have been hearing about than I would rather nothing bad starts happening. Many of the folks on this forum have been exercisng !extream! patiance; it's time to open up the lines of communication. You will find a world of understanding if you just come forward and let us know the score (good or bad).

Thanks

Finally, another email appeared from Pauly 1/29/2014 saying that he apologizes for the delay and is very sorry that all this has happened.  He is trying to do the right thing when he can and mentioned that he has shipped my package on Tuesday 1/28/2014.  After that I checked my prepaid shipping and it is tracking.  Two days later it was delivered Thursday this week after I returned home from a business trip.  Both of my parts #262 & #272 have returned home after waiting 51 long weeks since Feb. 2013.  I have to say he did a DAMN great job with them both.  They look like diamonds and I can't wait to put it together.  Sorry to say that but it was like opening a big gift at Christmas. 

Members, I had to email him repeatedly with the attached prepaid shipping label to please ship my completed parts.  I was almost to the last step and thinking of taking legal action, but I waited to see if he would respond to my last notification email.  I feel that he is trying to do the right thing, but his communication is way off target.

Too bad he has wasted a great talent with all this mess.  I had 2 more builds waiting to be next, just waiting on these 2 parts to come in before I shipped another.  Oh well, I will have to look to another source and proceed on to a reliable gun smith.

Pauly you mention you were a workmanship and not a Business man.  You hit the nail on the head and Best of luck to you Pauly.  I hope you get your feet up on solid ground and find a job in a Gun shop or something. 

Members, Best of luck to you all that are still waiting.  Just email him with a nice message and your information with a USPS prepaid shipping label.

Cobra's Custom and JT Engineering are both great to deal with.

Edited by Shandlanos
  • Like 3

This

Alot of the same things were said about Paulys Steeling too. Who still gets a ton of support from this site, even after ripping a large number of us regular folk off.

RIP

1/16/2013

This

Alot of the same things were said about Paulys Steeling too. Who still gets a ton of support from this site, even after ripping a large number of us regular folk off.

RIP

1/16/2013

Cry some more.

It'll keep helping.