Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

with all do respect. you all are getting stauker creepy. I understand your mad angary and want your parts back. im not trying to insult or make lite of the situation. either wait it out or take leagle acttion if there is any. other venders here have done worse or close to same there has not been this level weirdness. I will proably get flamed for this. because the knee jerk reaction is you didnt loose any parts. so just shut up. that is not the point. good luck etting your parts back. they will get there some day I hope.

I completely understand where you're coming from. I think the intent is solely based on touching base with pauly face to face, and/or getting a confirmed shipping address, not stalking. The fact is that Pauly's lack of consideration and communication may constitute lawful extremes.

with all do respect. you all are getting stalker creepy. I understand your mad angary and want your parts back. im not trying to insult or make lite of the situation. either wait it out or take legal acttion if there is any. other venders here have done worse or close to same there has not been this level weirdness. I will proably get flamed for this. because the knee jerk reaction is you didnt loose any parts. so just shut up. that is not the point. good luck getting your parts back. they will get there some day I hope.

Which vendors here have taken parts from members that made their guns completely useless? Which vendors, their names please?

Has anyone thought to file complaints with the BBB? At least he would be forced to answer questions about complaints or have permanent records filed against him.

It's highly doubtful Pauly was running a legitimate business. Very little the BBB can do in this matter-

Pure speculation. You obviously don't know for sure. Other then to continue talking and slinging shit, why even comment on it?

• Like 2

Unlike other threads, most of the people come to this one already pretty freakin' irritated. It's not like we are all here to laugh and have fun. We are trying to stay up to date on what's going on with Pauly, and get are parts back. Grant it we all need to keep are cool, 'cause losing it won't help. I'll be honest, my head's exploded over this already numerous times. I just TRY to step away, get some air, and not post a comment. Doing that is no easy task. I really want to rage right now. Aint gonna' help a thing.

Alright well I think this is pretty crazy considering I have talked to him on the phone a few years back and he seemed like a cool dude. But what this whole thing lacks is,

Communication, Not with pauly but amongst the people that have parts sent out to pauly

Everyone should still have the serial numbers I would hope from the guns that are worthless at this point.  there should be a full list of all of these with proof of purchase weather paypal or checking ect.

I would look into fraud myself, its been this long he has not been returning emails talking to people he has moved out of his old house things are defiantly not where they should be.

I would open a class action lawsuit with everyone that is missing parts, he would be fined a penalty fee among this as well.

Have any of you even talked to an attorney?

As far as I know stealing a firearm is a felony and he has all these serial numbered parts that connect you to them that's kind of scary if you think about it. there has to be some sort of charge for this as well.

Pauly If you read this, I honestly thought you were a stand up dude and the reason I got back on this damn forum was for me to be able to come up and let you work on my guns considering you live an hour away. I am just kind blown out of the water how you could leave all these people with unknown reasons ect not letting people pay you to ship there parts back that they paid you to work on. But then again now that I am thinking about it steelin is in the name I guess just seems pretty cowardly and just like a scam to me. I need his full name I will find out info if he has had run ins with the police in Oregon or not and i will do a background check on him as well hopefully it will let me know where he lives guys and I will feel free to give you that info once I find it. I would like to know his previous address and his full name if anyone has this that would be great. this to me is looking like a huge scam and I feel bad for all of you that have parts sent out to him.

Edited by V8rx7ShotgunGuy

I believe the hesitation with legal action, is the possibility that it could be the nail in the coffin for all these parts return. I think most people, myself included, are still holding onto hope, sadly. 13 months today(623). Very curious about what happened to him, but it's hard not to be upset as well.

I believe the hesitation with legal action, is the possibility that it could be the nail in the coffin for all these parts return. I think most people, myself included, are still holding onto hope, sadly. 13 months today(623). Very curious about what happened to him, but it's hard not to be upset as well.

Ya this whole thing sucks, but here's a question.

Do we really want to give Pauly power over us?

My answer is NO! Ya I might lose my parts, and my Saiga 12 could become a permanent paperweight, but I'm not giving this man power over my decisions.

I'm not playing some stupid child's game where my parts are being held hostage! Oh no. Sometimes sacrifices must be made in the "Real World" during the pursuit of justice. I hope that we can get our parts back even in the event we use legal action, but I know things don't always go accordingly.

• Like 1

My answer is NO! Ya I might lose my parts, and my Saiga 12 could become a permanent paperweight, but I'm not giving this man power over my decisions.

I'm not playing some stupid child's game where my parts are being held hostage! Oh no. Sometimes sacrifices must be made in the "Real World" during the pursuit of justice. I hope that we can get our parts back even in the event we use legal action, but I know things don't always go accordingly.

You really made me think about this man. Well said, well said. I do believe you have made me see things quite a bit different. I have emailed him again, simply asking for my stuff back offering prepaid postage.

I am sure everyone else has as well, but here is my question to you MightLordRay.

Do you think it would be possible if enough of us got together we could do some sort of legal action? We would have figure out who of us would want to go thru with this or those who want to continue waiting for their parts. I imagine if we did the legal route, the parts might get tied up but we would eventually get them back, or so I hope.

Would something like this be realistically possible?

Edited by Kanzaz

You really made me think about this man. Well said, well said. I do believe you have made me see things quite a bit different. I have emailed him again, simply asking for my stuff back offering prepaid postage.

I am sure everyone else has as well, but here is my question to you MightLordRay.

Do you think it would be possible if enough of us got together we could do some sort of legal action? We would have figure out who of us would want to go thru with this or those who want to continue waiting for their parts. I imagine if we did the legal route, the parts might get tied up but we would eventually get them back, or so I hope.

Would something like this be realistically possible?

I'm not an expert, but I think legal action is possible. It is time to pursue this avenue. Nothing personal to Pauly, I hope he gets his stuff together. It is sad we have been brought to this point. We have waited long enough, and given him ample time to make good on his part.

I would sign a class action against Pauly.

@7.62, Jerry Springer in deed.

All of this is why handshake deals are a terrible idea. Even well-intentioned people fall apart. Write down your deal. Keep a receipt. It preserves relationships.

A ~relative of mine lost a $450K ish boat that he had nearly paid off, simply because he had done a verbal agreement with an honorable man who had done him right in several similar contracts. The guy dropped dead in his early 40s, and his daughter and heir didn't care about what was right. She saw that there was expensive stuff in her dad's name and there was nothing my ~relative could do about it. Work orders, written deadlines and receipts aren't hard to do, accept nothing less in any transaction you aren't willing to completely walk away from.

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 1

All of this is why handshake deals are a terrible idea. Even well-intentioned people fall apart. Write down your deal. Keep a receipt. It preserves relationships.

A ~relative of mine lost a $450K ish boat that he had nearly paid off, simply because he had done a verbal agreement with an honorable man who had done him right in several similar contracts. The guy dropped dead in his early 40s, and his daughter and heir didn't care about what was right. She saw that there was expensive stuff in her dad's name and there was nothing my ~relative could do about it. Work orders, written deadlines and receipts aren't hard to do, accept nothing less in any transaction you aren't willing to completely walk away from.

I don't see how this relates. Most of everybody here has proof of a transaction with Pauly, among several other pieces of supporting information.

It's definitely time to view our legal options now.

Edited by MightyLordRay

dead_horse.jpg

Great place by the way... Ever continue down the road from there to Canyonlands NP and drive the White Rim Trail by any chance?

Sounds like a perfect place to take a vacation with all the money us mods have swindled from you folks on this bolt issue.. seein' we were in on it.. ;)

dead_horse.jpg

Great place by the way... Ever continue down the road from there to Canyonlands NP and drive the White Rim Trail by any chance?

Sounds like a perfect place to take a vacation with all the money us mods have swindled from you folks on this bolt issue.. seein' we were in on it.. ;)

Say Hi to Pauly for me while you're there.

dead_horse.jpg

Sounds like a perfect place to take a vacation with all the money us mods have swindled from you folks on this bolt issue.. seein' we were in on it.. wink.png

I don't recall anyone ever accusing you or any of the other mods of any complicity in this matter. There were some questions as to why he was allowed to continue his operation, and the plug was not pulled earlier.

Well, at least not since this.. wink.pngEdited by 7.62m43, 29 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

This again? I thought I made it very clear this time in the second sentence above - since you obviously have some guilt issues with this.