Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Well, at least not since this.. wink.pngEdited by 7.62m43, 29 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

This again? I thought I made it very clear this time in the second sentence above - since you obviously have some guilt issues with this. 

Enjoy your week off!

YOU ARE NEX!

bolo-yeung.jpg

ETA: Folks want to come up with unfounded conspiracies and shit on the volunteers who work here will find them selves posting elsewhere on the net..

If you don't have something constructive to contribute or helpful to get parts back, then dont post in this thread.. we have about 11 of 17 pages of unproductive bitching..

Everyone gets how fucked and unfair this all is...

I'd LOVE how I keep getting woven into this..

I'm friends with him of FB, he appeared suicidal, I checked on 'em.. I know.. I'm a bad man... I have done nothing but try and help.. Go fuck yourself... Seriously....

I have worked diligently since 2006 to build a very credible business identity.

I deal squarely and honestly.. Hell some have even said I'm charitable..

I'd LOVE to know what comments I have made on this topic that would allude you to any involvement other than some sympathy for a fallen man,

Trying to keep things civil and volunteer MY fucking time (and even my own cash) to attempt to get YOUR damn parts back...

Please Illustrate my involvement and how this is somehow my fault?

Educate me...

Otherwise, I will not tolerate slanderous language...

MY CREDIBILITY is NOT the problem here...

If ya got somethin' to say, my # is on my web/FB page..

& I'm not the one going back and editing my post to cover shit up..

I'd LOVE to know what comments I have made on this topic that would allude you to any involvement other than some sympathy for a fallen man,

Trying to keep things civil and volunteer MY fucking time (and even my own cash) to attempt to get YOUR damn parts back...

Educate me...

Educate me...

Dude...you're not helping. Fuck your time and money. We don't owe you shit. I never post, I never complain...but the shut the fuck up. Seriously...

Thank you Juggs!!!!  Like to see some more of it.  Get rid of some of the people who just want to start shit and this forum will grow in leaps and bounds!! 

Hell I might even renew my business membership!!

Jack

• Like 3

Educate me...

Easy...I never said anything was your fault. Generally, I find it hard to trust anyone on the internet.

Educate me...

Easy...I never said anything was your fault. Generally, I find it hard to trust anyone on the internet.

You are free to leave anytime you wish.  Just because you don't trust people on the internet does not give you the right to sling shit at them.  If you don't trust people on the internet, why the hell did you send your parts to Pauly?

Juggs is a hell of a nice guy and people who know him on this forum take offense to people like you talking shit about him.

I will not allow people to paint me as a target and expect to stand here and take fire... 

Wow....  Deja Vu...

you makin' a fuckin' implication towards me?... best mind your fucking tone.... or are you simply injecting yourself into somthin you got nothin' to do with for some attention you feel fucking entitled to?

Educate me...

You are free to leave anytime you wish. Just because you don't trust people on the internet does not give you the right to sling shit at them. If you don't trust people on the internet, why the hell did you send your parts to Pauly?

Juggs is a hell of a nice guy and people who know him on this forum take offense to people like you talking shit about him.

I said it was hard for me to trust people over the internet, not that I don't trust anyone over the internet at all.

People just need to calm down, and quit taking my words out of context.

Juggs do you by chance still have a way to contact him at all thru FB? Maybe we could set up some sort of communication and hopefully ease some tensions in here.

yep.. offered and tried that... all here in the thread.. apparently, that put me in "cahoots" with Pauly..

BTW, I'm pretty certain that MLR figerbangs farm animals in his free time.. of course, I have nothing to back that up other than I distrust him and everyone else on the internet but his previous post alluded me to that as a fact...

May I remind you guys, Pauly called me a couple/three weeks ago and we had a long discussion about our differences (got that resolved) and how to help him get the parts out to people.

He said he was going to do everything possible to get the parts back out to you guys as fast as he could and he WOULD NOT fuck anyone over!

Don't know what else to say.

Jack

PS:  He was sober and clean

• Like 2

everyone has to remember that its not the mods pauly did really good work for a number of years. everyone needs to stop getting off track here and wake up... your all adults who gives a shit who talks shit... the people missing parts should start working together instead of fighting with mods and other people that put in there two cents.

If they were my parts and after everything I have been reading I would stop complaining about it call an attorney...

It is time for legal action, and if its not a legitimate business to even start with he is going to be even more hurting there....

If I was him and I had your parts I would of sent them back by now even if I had to swallow my own pride and take more money from you in order to get what is rightfully yours back to you. he needs to do what is right that's the bottom line. The only reason I would think that no one has got anything is because he no longer has them wether there lost or stolen get an attorney and find out what u can do with out all the complaining.

and im looking for a saiga barrel if someone wants to part ways with there barrel... Sorry about your guys loss it sucks but until u seek legal advice there is nothing that can be done I don't know why it has taken this long anyways and no one got me his full name and last known address... I can run a background check on him and possibly find his current address..

Edited by V8rx7ShotgunGuy

No we did not get into details, but if he was paid to do the work, then he feels obligated to perform that service.

Jack

Evidence to the contrary is plainly seen. Someone who wants to make it right with people establishes a line of communication with them, and personally addresses the issue. He's running away from the problem.