Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

May I remind you guys, Pauly called me a couple/three weeks ago and we had a long discussion about our differences (got that resolved) and how to help him get the parts out to people.

He said he was going to do everything possible to get the parts back out to you guys as fast as he could and he WOULD NOT fuck anyone over!

Don't know what else to say.

Jack

PS:  He was sober and clean

As you all have read in this thread, parts are shipping and continue to ship...

Again, if you have something productive to say, say it... or an update on receiving your parts..

Stirring the shit won't help anything than make everyone more pissed..

and after having my good name dragged through the mud on this, NO ONE is more pissed than I...

the bullshit ends NOW....

May I remind you guys, Pauly called me a couple/three weeks ago and we had a long discussion about our differences (got that resolved) and how to help him get the parts out to people.

He said he was going to do everything possible to get the parts back out to you guys as fast as he could and he WOULD NOT fuck anyone over!

Don't know what else to say.

Jack

PS: He was sober and clean

As you all have read in this thread, parts are shipping and continue to ship...

This is not the case. If it were nobody would be here right now demanding answers from Pauly. Do you understand that, because Pauly said these things does not make it true?

I don't know why it has taken this long anyways and no one got me his full name and last known address... I can run a background check on him and possibly find his current address..

I'm wondering that myself... His full name is Paul Pawlowski. Last known address address=  7306 N. Delaware Ave.

Portland Or. 97217.

Yep 2 weeks ago, not to mention if someone not online or maybe people not Reading and thus not posting that he or she received parts back. It's awful that he has given up on keeping his shit together, but really shit happens. Everyone should pursue whichever way you feel like you will get your stuff back, no matter what someone online has to say.

• Like 1

No we did not get into details, but if he was paid to do the work, then he feels obligated to perform that service.

Jack

Evidence to the contrary is plainly seen. Someone who wants to make it right with people establishes a line of communication with them, and personally addresses the issue. He's running away from the problem.

I don't have a dog in this fight!  I can only pass the information as it was given to me. 

Also, please don't question me in this regards or I will not make any further attempts to help you guys out if I take any shit for it!

Jack

• Like 4

No we did not get into details, but if he was paid to do the work, then he feels obligated to perform that service.

Jack

Evidence to the contrary is plainly seen. Someone who wants to make it right with people establishes a line of communication with them, and personally addresses the issue. He's running away from the problem.

I don't have a dog in this fight! I can only pass the information as it was given to me.

Also, please don't question me in this regards or I will not make any further attempts to help you guys out if I take any shit for it!

Jack

You said that if he was paid for the services he feels obligated to complete the work. How do you know how he feels? You do not, and shouldn't announce such things as if you were a poster boy for Pauly. Edited by MightyLordRay

Aaaaannnnnnd Ray gets a week off for constantly stirring the turd...

Motherfuckers trying to help your stupid ass get your shit back... no more, no less...

Jack

I don't have a dog in this fight! I can only pass the information as it was given to me.

Jack

You said that if he was paid for the services he feels obligated to complete the work. How do you know how he feels? You do not, and shouldn't announce such things as if you were a poster boy for Pauly.

I am quoting what he said to me.  I am not interjecting my opinion.  You need to back the fuck off!!!  Call me a fucking poster boy,  you can  KISS MY ASS!

Jack

• Like 5

How do we go about the legal route? Anyone care to enlighten me please? I personally think this should be our next step as a group. Problem is I dont know where to begin with this. If I were to go to our family Lawyer with this, would that tie up not only my parts but everyone elses as well? Last time we used him it costed but got the results we wanted so would it even be worth it in this matter? Also If it affects everyone maybe we should take some sort of poll to figure out if its what the majority of us want.

It would really really really help if Paul would show his face in here. It isnt hard to do. There is free internet damn near everywhere now. No one WANTS to go the legal route im sure, but at this point it seems the best option since no one can find him or anything.

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soon he only has 26 orders left but do to the complications with his health it has slowed everything way down further then you all could imagine but insured that everyone will get what is theirs.

I don't want to post everything he posted me so the people that have nothing to better then rag on his situation. I feel for the guy and I hope he gets everything taken care of. He truly means well and has done jobs for people in the past with out any issues. But you don't always control the health curveball that slaps you in the face out of know where anyways don't hate just wait.

I also offered to help him out we will see what he says seems how I live fairly close to him.

Edited by V8rx7ShotgunGuy
  • Like 6

I sent PAULY the parts for my 12 gauge which he received on or about the 18th of February 2013 (two days over a year ago). I note that in an effort to help him financially that several Forum members have sent him the "If it fits it ships" pre-paid USPS boxes. Please inform me as to address used when sending this return pre-paid box to him. I turned eighty on the 20th of Feb. and would very much love to fire this baby before I move on to that better place. Thank you, Bradenton, FL TSquare.

I sent PAULY the parts for my 12 gauge which he received on or about the 18th of February 2013 (two days over a year ago). I note that in an effort to help him financially that several Forum members have sent him the "If it fits it ships" pre-paid USPS boxes. Please inform me as to address used when sending this return pre-paid box to him. I turned eighty on the 20th of Feb. and would very much love to fire this baby before I move on to that better place. Thank you, Bradenton, FL TSquare.

If you want, I'd be happy to send you my own bolt/bolt carrier in the interim if you wish, sir...

Wowwhat? That's an absurdly nice offer to a single post  two week member. I'm flabbergasted! No offense to the new guy but dayum! just reread the age and another wow! Happy bday ! and congrats on the milestone!

Edited by beefcakeb0
  • Like 1

If you want, I'd be happy to send you my own bolt/bolt carrier in the interim if you wish, sir...

Amen. There have been numerous times I have sent my own bolts and carriers out for customers to be able to make a shoot or a competition. Happens all the time.

• Like 2

Have you messaged him on his private email he cant get on here to post... Email him  paulyski@gmail.com and ask him. But I will talk to him as well... He is defiantly feeling obligated to do the work and make things right. 

pauly would of posted had he been able too he is locked and is not aloud to post messages in the forum not even for his own defense. plus all the people that have been blowing up his email and inbox here on the forum that have nothing to do with what is going on is slowing down the process. A few years ago when I got my first saiga I had made this account and decided I would talk to him before sending parts his way we talked for like an hour and a half about guns lol complete strangers talking an hour and a half was kind of weird we had a couple of times where we just would bullshit over the phone. He is an alright guy, Like I said any of us could be struck with illness at any giving point and it just happen to him so he is recovering and I am feeling pretty confident that shit will be starting to get shipped out if you receive your parts please post in this forum so we can start keeping track of whats going just remember he said he had 26 sets he is working on so it will take some time. He got into a big depression which led to drinking ect and that is another part of what is going and what may of triggered his medical conditions anyways I figured I would just try to help out. I am glad he got into contact with me and I should be hearing from him soon.

• Like 2

You would think if the mods had any info on his condition or what was going on they could have posted it for him to save a lot of drama.(instead of just locking his account or maybe allowing a reviewed reply) But what do i know.  A tiny bit of info would save TONS  of drama for people in need of info on their parts. And for Pauly if he really was trying.

I have no dog in this fight, just sayin.....seems complete censorship of questionable dealings isnt always the best policy.

Edited by Chevyman097