Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Paul I will pay you $300 to send my parts back UNFINISHED. Take that money and use it to help offset the cost of shipping FINISHED parts back to these people waiting. That should cover shipping back 15 sets or so.

That is extremely generous of you mmad! Hopefully he responds to this as it would help out alot of people waiting.

Emailed him - hopefully he takes me up on it.

I hope so too, and thank you very much.

I am so glad I joined this forum and read this post as a few months ago I searched and ran across Pauly's information and sent him an email he answered a few weeks later.I decided againist sending it due to length of time it took for him to respond (My thoughts at the time - bad customer service 2 weeks to respond how long will it take for him to complete the job once he has my money and parts). Wishing everyone the best in the return of their parts.

I'm near the top of the old list (588).  I sent my parts in Jan 2013.  It's going on a ridiculous 15 months now.  I haven't been able to get a single email response from Pauly since I first contacted him to have the work done.  I've tried every couple months (so as not to be overbearing), and have offered to throw in extra money, and pay for shipping.   If anyone has a better way to contact him I would love to hear it.

In the same boat as above. Just not as long...

I have no problem waiting for my parts to be finished...just wish I knew everything was ok through communication with Paul.

I send a message to him every couple of months with part #, address, and offer to pay for and email a shipping label. Haven't heard back since he received my parts.

I have since been lucky enough to find a replacement carrier and bolt for my S12 on this forum actually. But I really want my parts back, completed by Paul. His work is unmatched.

I hope all is well Paul. Sincerely.

S12 #0320

Orange, CA

• Like 1

I'm sure people know.... anyone who steps up with any 'info" are probably tired of getting their dicks stepped on for doing so...

all the folks trying to help got run off... best of luck....

What's most disconcerting is everyone checking in recently reports radio silence. We don't even know if Pauly is alive right now.

I'm sure people know.... anyone who steps up with any 'info" are probably tired of getting their dicks stepped on for doing so...

all the folks trying to help got run off... best of luck....

Oh he's alive alright. I even got an email from recently. Don't even ask what it was about though. It's private...

Well, I'm not about to step on anyone's trouser snake for bringing us info, but I feel like I'm watching a tease for a TV network's next great program...just enough to make me want to stay tuned, but not a whole lot more. Thanks, Cobra, for letting us know Pauly is alive. All the angst aside, I wish the man well. That's on the personal side. On the BCG side, we are looking for more than "stay tuned." Is there a plan? Does anyone know the "plan"? If so, will the plan be revealed?!

I think your reading too much into it. It's nobody else's business to tell you pauly's business.

No, I appreciate it for what it is, a report that the man is still upright and taking nourishment. That's a good thing. Just as a general observation, and maybe a small rant, but, again, as it regards everyone's BCG's, we're still little better than radio silence. We don't have any idea in which direction this situation is moving, if it's moving at all. I don't want anyone to think I'll take a dump in their kit if they have information to contribute.

Edited by JohnnyE

Cobra,

Since you seem to hear from him once in a while, which I'm sure is not what you really want, can you send him a message for me? Can you tell him to send back my stuff before I find him and make him choke on my dick? Don't forget to mention that he's a bitch for what he has done and I hope he drowns himself in alcohol.

That would be great.

Its good to hear he is alive.

Why wont he email anyone whos parts he has? If he can Email Cobra, he sure as hell can email anyone of us who have sent him multiple emails.

He is either avoiding his customers, or ignoring them at this point imho. Hes been MIA for months now, no correspondence to any of his customers but can find time

to mail Cobra? That lets us know hes alive which is fine, but shoot one of us an email too while your at it Paul. We the customers would seriously appreciate ANY kind of update or status no matter how small.  Thank God Cobra is getting something, at least we know hes around, Thanks BTW Cobra for letting us know. It is appreciated.

I'd have a PI on him or be hunting him myself by now, it seemed as though there happened to be some progress but I'm not feeling that vibe right now.Regardless the lack of communication and him not popping in here with one of his sshills by this time is astounding. Pauly if you read this I knew you to be better than that! Sit at McDonald's WiFi all day long for all I give a damn but you need to respond to this and these people! Enough is enough

• Like 1

This is some painful shit to watch.

Aside from the terrible spot that Paul has put all of these folks in, it's a shame that we don't have ready access to repair/replacement parts. Given the vast numbers of these firearms being imported into this country, ready access to spare parts should be part of the deal.

Has anyone tried the local PD to get the parts (from those of us who don't want to wait any longer)?  Or would they even dick around with not having a current address for him?  It's really frustrating being so far away.  Hiring a PI would probably cost more than buying a new S12.  I wouldn't mind calling Portland PD (if he's still in their jurisdiction) and feeling them out, assuming they'd treat it seriously.

...and thanks to everyone who's been able to contribute useful information.

Edited by Sneak

I live about 5 hours a way and pass through salem were he currently lives every couple of months.

Well the R&R carrier is a avaible (paid i think $290 shipped)

Got a used bolt off here $175 shipped

So $290 + $175 + 90 (to pauly) = $555 and i still dont have notched bolt yet but i guess i have a carrier that should last 3 life times

I was under the impression that Pauly had several peoples' parts ready to be shipped. I notified him that I would pay my shipping cost, and others have sent him labels. Next thing I know the crickets are chirping. Pauly told me that he would never commit wire fraud, and that some of his other customers don't mind the wait because they know of the quality of Pauly's services.

Edited for triple post

Edited by MightyLordRay

I was under the impression that Pauly had several peoples' parts ready to be shipped. I notified him that I would pay my shipping cost, and others have sent him labels. Next thing I know the crickets are chirping. Pauly told me that he would never commit wire fraud, and that some of his other customers don't mind the wait because they know of the quality of Pauly's services.

Edited for triple post

I wouldn't mind waiting if I had some contact, some, any...I've had none after multiple attempts.  No contact makes me really nervous...especially with his situation.  I would never run my business like this.  I believe he has the best of intentions, but if he still has issues (money, alcohol, whatever), those are likely to supersede any best intentions he has.  If more than the 1 or 2 other members were posting that they've received parts...I could be a little more patient.  But after the money I've sunk into it and 14 months of ZERO contact with him after he's collected the money, I think I'm done.  Pauly, if you read this (since you haven't responded to any emails), either finish the parts or send them back.  Please.  I just want some closure.

Has anyone tried the local PD to get the parts (from those of us who don't want to wait any longer)?  Or would they even dick around with not having a current address for him?  It's really frustrating being so far away.  Hiring a PI would probably cost more than buying a new S12.  I wouldn't mind calling Portland PD (if he's still in their jurisdiction) and feeling them out, assuming they'd treat it seriously.

...and thanks to everyone who's been able to contribute useful information.

People are being prosecuted more and more for internet fraud, many prosecutors don't take to kindly to folks doing this. It is fraud you know, and in fact I think it is a federal offense. One of Y'all should contact the local prosecutors office and file a complaint, they will have to investigate it.

• Like 1

A good thought, but how long do you want your BCG to be tied up as evidence for?

How long do you go on deluding your self that for sure today will be the day that the alcoholic will come to his good senses and do the right thing? How long before the law tells you "Too bad, you waited too long"? I won't pretend to have any answers for the innocent folks that put their trust in Paul, but I deal with alcoholics of his description every day, and the terrible fallout of their actions, including my own.

• Like 2

Yep, seems like its long past due to swallow that pride and give peoples shit back. Plain and simple.

People are being more than reasonable and if they are offering to pay the shipping, there is no reason they should not be able to have their parts back. Finished or not.

Do the RIGHT thing. Return the things that are theirs and be done with this burden so you can deal with the real issues in your life.

Now I have no beef in this. He has none of my parts. But this is an open topic and I thought much higher of Pauly once upon a time. 

• Like 1

No response on the $300 I offered.  Sorry, folks.

Paul - $800 if you get all S12 forum member parts back in 60 days.  That's what I just paid for a new VEPR 12 3 days ago since it's seemingly impossible to replace my parts that you have.  Send mine last...C.O.D. for $800.  I'm 100% serious.

We can work out who's waiting, who got what, and when while this thread explodes over the next 60 days with updates from members...overjoyed members...maybe some pissed off ones that are still smiling though.

• Like 1

If he does not respond to this, I would really begin to think we are all at a loss. Seriously that is over the top mmad, and he would be a fool to pass this up. If he chooses to ignore such an offer theres only one explanation in my book.

Mmad, my hat is off to you sir! No normal person would pass up something like this, and I hope he at least contacts you.

IF he does contact you, let us know please!

Paul send me my parts back, unfinished or finished I dont care!

No response on the $300 I offered.  Sorry, folks.

Paul - $800 if you get all S12 forum member parts back in 60 days.  That's what I just paid for a new VEPR 12 3 days ago since it's seemingly impossible to replace my parts that you have.  Send mine last...C.O.D. for $800.  I'm 100% serious.

We can work out who's waiting, who got what, and when while this thread explodes over the next 60 days with updates from members...overjoyed members...maybe some pissed off ones that are still smiling though.

I'm not so sure he needs financial assistance. If he did he would respond when money was offered.

That may be the case as well. But if he isnt in financial need/too busy with rehab or whatever to give peoples things back. Then it appears he is only procrastinating out of spite for some reason, that would be super douche bag of him and i hope its not the case.

There are people reaching out to offer help. There is no excuse any longer for the parts to not be getting back to people. Unless there is a REAL reason like he is in an inpatient facility. But i highly doubt that any longer.

• Like 1