Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Maybe w could start a donation thread in help of paily? In all seriousness. Of the kids will make contact and he Willa accept I will donate the first 10-20 dollars to get the ball rolling to a designated PayPal account for Pauly to first send peoples Arts back then use the proceeds for whatever other help he needs in life right now.

He was once a very helpful forum member and despite the current unhappy customers maybe of we step IP and reach a helping hand out it will be just what he needs.

What does everyone think?

Already sent $20 to his paypal weeks ago, don't think its gonna make a difference

No response on the $300 I offered.  Sorry, folks.

Paul - $800 if you get all S12 forum member parts back in 60 days.  That's what I just paid for a new VEPR 12 3 days ago since it's seemingly impossible to replace my parts that you have.  Send mine last...C.O.D. for $800.  I'm 100% serious.

We can work out who's waiting, who got what, and when while this thread explodes over the next 60 days with updates from members...overjoyed members...maybe some pissed off ones that are still smiling though.

+$100

Ill pay an additional $100 making it $900 you will receive on completing the orders. 

I will also send a prepaid shipping label for my parts now.

I predict this ordeal just won't end well.  My offer still stands, though.

For those of you that can actually dedicate some time and effort to recovering our parts, PM me.  I'm willing to move forward with trying to get our parts back some other way if this isn't completely resolved in 60 days.  I can provide the financial backing up to $1k or so if it requires legal/PI/whatever to get the ball rolling.  Maybe the only thing we get out of it is closure (sounds dramatic) but at least we won't be checking this damn thread all the time and wondering what will happen.

My VEPR-12 that's missing it's parts was a graduation gift when I finished my master's degree.  There's reasons beyond money why I want my parts returned.

I predict this ordeal just won't end well.  My offer still stands, though.

For those of you that can actually dedicate some time and effort to recovering our parts, PM me.  I'm willing to move forward with trying to get our parts back some other way if this isn't completely resolved in 60 days.  I can provide the financial backing up to $1k or so if it requires legal/PI/whatever to get the ball rolling.  Maybe the only thing we get out of it is closure (sounds dramatic) but at least we won't be checking this damn thread all the time and wondering what will happen.

My VEPR-12 that's missing it's parts was a graduation gift when I finished my master's degree.  There's reasons beyond money why I want my parts returned.

I would suggest just spending the money on the legal side instead of offering more than generous offers that will never be responded to. Many people have already tried to contact him and offer money in return for the parts back. At this point that is obviously not helping.   Pauly has obviously burned all his bridges here and has no reason to return the parts except for on his own time.    He has had more than enough chances to return them and just give people what they want.

I can just about bet he swings by these forums and reads this thread more than anyone thinks and i just about bet he has read many more emails than he has responded to.  I wouldnt be surprised if he isnt still trying to get work elsewhere either. I know for a fact he still has active accounts on other forums.

If you want your parts consult legal advice. Otherwise prepare to wait an unknown time before you receive them....if you ever do.

• Like 3

I predict this ordeal just won't end well. My offer still stands, though.

For those of you that can actually dedicate some time and effort to recovering our parts, PM me. I'm willing to move forward with trying to get our parts back some other way if this isn't completely resolved in 60 days. I can provide the financial backing up to $1k or so if it requires legal/PI/whatever to get the ball rolling. Maybe the only thing we get out of it is closure (sounds dramatic) but at least we won't be checking this damn thread all the time and wondering what will happen.

My VEPR-12 that's missing it's parts was a graduation gift when I finished my master's degree. There's reasons beyond money why I want my parts returned.

Paul told me he had to sell some equipment. I can't see a good reason for him not to accept the money and buy new equipment, but this ordeal doesn't make a whole lot of sense anyway.

Since Cobra was doing similar work on bolts and talks to Pauly.. maybe Pauly should send 1 big box (with tagged items) to Cobra.. Maybe he can help rectify this mess.

Wont happen. Mightylordray, you are being played, No disrespect. But look at the signs. What exactly did he tell you? and did he give you an ETA on your parts? Why not just post the email copy and past.

you might have already posted some of it but forgive me, its a long thread and not dredging back through it.

Edited by Chevyman097

Since Cobra was doing similar work on bolts and talks to Pauly.. maybe Pauly should send 1 big box (with tagged items) to Cobra.. Maybe he can help rectify this mess.

Wont happen. Mightylordray, you are being played, No disrespect. But look at the signs. What exactly did he tell you? and did he give you an ETA on your parts? Why not just post the email copy and past.

you might have already posted some of it but forgive me, its a long thread and not dredging back through it.

Ya...I know...there's not much I can really do about it though. I'm afraid that if I post the email Paul wouldn't trust anymore of us with his emails. Too many people are trying to contact him for me to chance it.

Ya...I know...there's not much I can really do about it though. I'm afraid that if I post the email Paul wouldn't trust anymore of us with his emails. Too many people are trying to contact him for me to chance it.

Thats doesnt sound fishy or anything.......

Look...Paul has my parts too. I'm just as fed up with this crap as everybody else.

Just trying to make a point. Perhaps he is blowing smoke up your butt too. Just starting to drag on for no apparent reasons. Don't you find it odd if he contacts you but doesn't want you to disclose what you talked about. Dont be mislead. Did he even give you an eta? There simply no excuse to not return their parts if they want them back.

Honestly I feel more sorry for the people that can't have their property back than I do for him right now.

This is starting to resemble too closely another event that took many years to resolve. Lucky for thme this time the parts aren't in Hawaii.

did those people get their parts back from the guy in hawaii? iv literally just given up hope, idk why i cant just have my FUCKEN BOLT AND CARRIER BACK EVEN UNFINISHED. i could careless about eating the 79.99 instead of haven to buy new freakin set for 300-500 which i might as well just buy a entire saiga again at that point

did those people get their parts back from the guy in hawaii? iv literally just given up hope, idk why i cant just have my FUCKEN BOLT AND CARRIER BACK EVEN UNFINISHED. i could careless about eating the 79.99 instead of haven to buy new freakin set for 300-500 which i might as well just buy a entire saiga again at that point

If I remember correctly that other vendor did eventually be everyone's guns to them. But it was a long drawn out ordeal over several years. His name will never be forgotten here and is blacklisted for eternity I'm sure.

My suspicion is that you won't see your parts anytime soon or any word of them unless you pursue legal charges. Maybe try contacting makc the site admin. He possibly could do some much needed encouraging to get the parts back to owners.

It appears that at this time Pauly thinks that if he just stays unreachable, hiding behind a few voices he chooses to email.(in attempt to keep people some what thinking he is trying to keep in touch or working day and night to get your parts back to you) That he will be able to slowly finish up the parts at his own pace with no consideration to what the customers want.

In other words....you guys are likely screwed and Pauly won't ever be welcomed here again. So its not a priority to him.

Edited by Chevyman097

Look...Paul has my parts too. I'm just as fed up with this crap as everybody else.

See.. all ya gotta do is know the guy is alive and have a current email and all of a sudden "You're involved.."... 

See.. all ya gotta do is know the guy is alive and have a current email and all of a sudden "You're involved.."... 

Now come on Juggs.

I am clearly not saying YOU or anyone else is "invovled". But it is mighty strange that people have contact with him, yet they cant "inform" anyone of the details of their conversation for fear that Pauly wont "trust" them anymore. Give me a break.  What is the "big secret" that Mightylordray has been entrusted with if everything is so fine and good. While customers still beg and plead for their property.

If people can contact him then why cant one just one of those people say where or when the parts might get back to the customers that are begging for them to be returned finished or not.

As a business man yourself Juggs,  you should know good as everyone else that giving the parts back if the customers want them back is the RIGHT thing to do.

Edited by Chevyman097

Chevy, Not sayin' ya did.. I was "accused" of being involved by simply facebooking pauly a few months back to see if he was alive.. all manner of mayhem ensued..

... .

Well great.

So if it ain't Juggs who's "Involved" because he sent him a FB message then by GOD do not ANYONE try and accuse me of a DAMN THING. I merely mentioned that he sent ME an email. I only did that trying to help so I could confirm for these guys getting desperate that he is definitely still alive and has computer access. I did not get in touch with him, nor do I ever have any intention of ever doing so again. I did not even REPLY to his email for that matter.

Trust me I am the one LEAST likely to have any contact with him. I am here giving top rate service to anyone else on this forum who sends in their parts to perform this service and definitely have nothing to do with anyone who fucks over or steals from anyone, anytime. Sorry I even commented.

Now I'll probably be in trouble again with Racegal for doing it again. Fuck this trainwreck of a thread GEEEZ!!!  Good luck to all you guys waiting I feel very sorry for you.

eyes_droped.gif

• Like 2

Well great.

So if it ain't Juggs who's "Involved" because he sent him a FB message then by GOD do not ANYONE try and accuse me of a DAMN THING. I merely mentioned that he sent ME an email. I only did that trying to help so I could confirm for these guys getting desperate that he is definitely still alive and has computer access. I did not get in touch with him, nor do I ever have any intention of ever doing so again. I did not even REPLY to his email for that matter.

Trust me I am the one least likely to have any contact with him. I am here giving top rate service to anyone else on this forum who sends in their parts to perform this service and definitely have nothing to do with anyone who fucks over or steals from anyone, anytime. Sorry I even commented.

Now I'll probably be in trouble again with Racegal for doing it again. Fuck this trainwreck of a thread GEEEZ!!!  Good luck to all you guys waiting I feel very sorry for you.

eyes_droped.gif

I was simply pointing out that Mightlordray seems to have had contact and made a comment that parts will get back. But for some reason he cant reveal the secrets of the email at to when or where the parts are or will be returned. For risk of pauly losing "trust" in him. Then says pauly seems to have "had" to sell equipement.  It just seemed suspicous. He seems to feel obligated to speak up for Pauly but wont reveal any details. Hmmmmmm

I wasnt aware Juggs had looked up Paulys facebook and he clarified that wich i wasnt aware of.

Anyhow. I suppose  I should just say out of it at this point, I seem to be stiring up more shit than it needs to be.

I just really feel bad for these people that cant seem to get any info on their stuff.

I imagine its very frustrating.

I hope that all the people asking for advice just open their eyes and realize they arent getting anything back without being aggressive. They should proceed with actions that are progressive instead of just waiting and hoping.

This is pretty shitty of him and imo he needs to come out and publicly let these customers know what is going on and when they can expect their things back.

I agree, I think its time for legal action. Instead of offering him a reward of sorts for returning parts (which we all know isnt going to happen anyway) we should pool up the resources and start some type of legal action.

There could be a problem with that as well though possibly. Could the site itself catch some of the fallout for letting him operate and do business here? That is one thing I wouldnt want to see happen, but its just a question I have really. Cause if that does happen in some way, then for sure we will never see anything as this seems to be the only outlet or last known place to find Paul. Im no legal begal just dont want to make a can of worms a bucket of worms.

I've already sent an email to Salem police department but haven't heard back from them yet.

That's funny, I'm calling them Thrs (my day off).  Patience and benefit of doubt is long gone.

If we get enough people to call or email them, they might do something about it.

I could be wrong but I think wire fraud is a federal issue, you might want to contact the local FBI office.

looks like a things got a bit steamy in here since i last checked. im 16months in and last contact was last year wheb Pauly said my parts were done and was flat out broke to ship my parts. If its a financial issue the reward should change things, but we will see how it goes...

Edited by spoolinspoon

Has Paul sent any of you emails yet? I think that talking about legal stuff gets his attention, and he seems to shoot emails to stall for time. He sent me that email I keep bringing up when I was talking about legal stuff, and getting into arguments with people he knows.

Has Paul sent any of you emails yet? I think that talking about legal stuff gets his attention, and he seems to shoot emails to stall for time. He sent me that email I keep bringing up when I was talking about legal stuff, and getting into arguments with people he knows.

Nothing here.  Let's start collecting information (in an organized fashion) to assess the how many people are affected.  This will help tremendously as we move towards LE/Legal if necessary.

If anyone has spoken with local PD, please post an update here.

Please complete this survey.  You can remain anonymous if you wish, otherwise it would be good to include your contact information in the final question  (at least an email address).

Pauly's Steelin' Unreturned Parts Survey

• Like 1