Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

man oh man, this thread is eerily similar to what  happen nearly 2 decades ago with a guy named Gary Gucciano (the gooch) out of Kansas and his  business  called SOLSTICE ARMS. 

I will tell you, it didn't turn out good for the customers.

Took survey. I have contacted their police department and their business bureau. One other person has already filed a claim against him according to volunteer. Police say you have to file a claim at your local PD first. Then they can request out of state help. Also they suggest filing a claim with FBI for Internet fraud. You can fill out both claims online (FBI and Oregon)

man oh man, this thread is eerily similar to what  happen nearly 2 decades ago with a guy named Gary Gucciano (the gooch) out of Kansas and his  business  called SOLSTICE ARMS. 

I will tell you, it didn't turn out good for the customers.

20 years ago the internet fraud laws didn't exist bad_egg.gif

Put the FBI on this and wash your fuken hands of it, as probably no one will get their parts back, but may get the satisfaction of putting a thief behind bars with BUBBA.

Took the survey. I too am looking into talking with either a lawyer or doing as others suggested and report to local authorities here, then to fbi. I think the legal route would be best imho.

I am going to see what happens with mmad's offer to Pauly before I go any further. The 60 days he was given I think is fair, if theres no response or anything which is the case so far then I will proceed. I HOPE Pauly does the right thing, or takes him up on the offer but I somehow think its wishful thinking unhappy.gif

Put the FBI on this and wash your fuken hands of it, as probably no one will get their parts back, but may get the satisfaction of putting a thief behind bars with BUBBA.

you have more faith in the justice system then I do, or ever will.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Took the survey. I too am looking into talking with either a lawyer or doing as others suggested and report to local authorities here, then to fbi. I think the legal route would be best imho.

I am going to see what happens with mmad's offer to Pauly before I go any further. The 60 days he was given I think is fair, if theres no response or anything which is the case so far then I will proceed. I HOPE Pauly does the right thing, or takes him up on the offer but I somehow think its wishful thinking unhappy.gif

4 surveys completed already - I wonder many sets he actually has. 

MY OFFER STILL STANDS  - all he needs to do is start working on parts and sending them NOW.

He doesnt even need to finish mine, I just want it all back. Paul ill say it again. JUST SEND mine back, I dont care if they are half done, not done, or finished, just send them back. I will even PAY for the shipping and your time to do it.

MMad I am sure there are others who dont check this thread daily, and probably some never post on the forums at all. You would think if he wanted to salvage any part of his business he would rectify this. As it stands now I would venture to guess hes done-ski. Its not like you wont be able to recognize his work anywhere else.

4 surveys completed already - I wonder many sets he actually has. 

MY OFFER STILL STANDS  - all he needs to do is start working on parts and sending them NOW.

He doesnt even need to finish mine, I just want it all back. Paul ill say it again. JUST SEND mine back, I dont care if they are half done, not done, or finished, just send them back. I will even PAY for the shipping and your time to do it.

MMad I am sure there are others who dont check this thread daily, and probably some never post on the forums at all. You would think if he wanted to salvage any part of his business he would rectify this. As it stands now I would venture to guess hes done-ski. Its not like you wont be able to recognize his work anywhere else.

Same here, I've also made that offer...I don't care what condition they're in, just want them back.  Filled out the survey.  Should be able to contact my local PD Tues (work's been kicking me around lately) - let you know how that goes, when it goes.

We received an email from Pauly about a month ago saying our parts were done but he was broke.  I told him to send them COD to our shop.  My client is livid and freaking out, plus it's already cost me over $100 in "compensatory" merchandise trying to make my customer feel better.  I called and left a voice mail for Pauly today because he has not gotten back to me.  He has had our parts for a year.

The Oregon State Attorney General is another route for consumer fraud that people can take.  I haven't checked on line yet, but typically that's where the government consumer fraud protection units exist.  These units don't usually respond to one or two or three complaints, but their eyes start opening when they see five, ten, twenty, etc.  This also crosses state lines which takes it into the federal offense realm and it isn't small potatoes.  We have our cashed check and our shipping receipts so that also could constitute mail fraud on his part. 

I'm hoping he's just having a hard time and means well, sometimes life gets in the way and away from us all.  My ability for empathy and compassion is wearing thin.

I'm in Oregon but won't be able to make it to Salem for a while due to work.  I plan to stop by the Sheriff's office and try to get the ball rolling or at least get some guidance on what path to take here.  I have been extremely patient and giving to Pauly (actually sending him a box and a check to send my parts back), but I am just tired of waiting.  I know there is a poll going to collect names of people involved, but I will also collect info (Names, email, last 3 digits of serial, whatever you feel comfortable with) and personally bring it to Salem to see what they can do for us.  PM me if you want your name and info compiled into my folder.  Full disclosure, it'll be probably 2 or 3 weeks until I am able to make the trip.  I am only 15 miles from Salem, but work hours that don't allow me to swing by during their operating hours.

have been extremely patient and giving to Pauly (actually sending him a box and a check to send my parts back),

And that is MORE than reasonable.

If Pauly WAS/IS the reasonable RELIGIOUS man he once claimed to be. He would actively be trying to send everyone's parts back and make things right.  Pauly, your God would expect you to make things right.

If Pauly WAS/IS the reasonable RELIGIOUS man he once claimed to be. He would actively be trying to send everyone's parts back and make things right. 

anytime someone claims to be a "good christian",  "god fearing" etc...  watch out for your wallet

• Like 3

If Pauly WAS/IS the reasonable RELIGIOUS man he once claimed to be. He would actively be trying to send everyone's parts back and make things right.

anytime someone claims to be a "good christian", "god fearing" etc... watch out for your wallet

I'm a Christian, and a God fearing man, but what you said is good advice.

anytime someone claims to be a "good christian",  "god fearing" etc...  watch out for your wallet

Pretty sad to think that everyone who claims God is fuken thief, what a way to live.

Pretty sad to think that everyone who claims God is fuken thief, what a way to live.

if the person can fool you into thinking something they don't hold 100 percent  true, but lulls you into a sense, "oh he must be honest, because he believes in god and says he's a good christian, so I'll send him my money", then that is when you get ripped off. 

how do you think these "preachers" can afford new cars, huge houses etc.... while the people they duped are barely making "ends meet"? because they say they are doing "god's work".  that's another buzz phrase that you should be looking out for.

I personally know some of these  self proclaimed " god  fearing,  good christians" and from what I've seen of their antics, I wouldn't  trust them around loose change by themselves. on the other hand I know some atheist and they are more honest and trustworthy then the so called "christians".

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

I'm a Shitty Christian... Let's leave Jesus out of it, cool?

Last I checked, he came for the shitty people anyhow...

Ya...we don't need hypocritical douchebags givin' us a bad name. You can usually tell who the real ones are 'cause they are the ones that know they aren't worthy of nothing, but the worst of Hell along with everyone else. Only difference is we believe there is a way out unique to our religion.

• Like 3