Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Went to a local gun shop.  They had an S12 new for 1099!  WTF?

WTF indeed. why don't you take a course in business, and see what kind of overhead there is in running a business, rent, taxes,  lights, wages etc.... you'll soon find out, young pup, that you won't stay in business too long if you price things a few dollars over cost. unless you use that business to laundry money.

WTF indeed. why don't you take a course in business, and see what kind of overhead there is in running a business, rent, taxes,  lights, wages etc.... you'll soon find out, young pup, that you won't stay in business too long if you price things a few dollars over cost. unless you use that business to laundry money.

I guess it's just sticker shock, or me getting older...I remember getting mine a few years ago for less than $670 (I pulled the receipt and had to edit).  It appears I'm starting to fall behind the game.

Edited by Sneak

Pauly,

We used to have a good working relationship and I have spent about 10K a year with you for your work.  Excellent as it was once upon a time.

However:

It is now going on over a year since you cashed my checks and told me 3 months for the work.

You have ignored my lawyer and although you have made promises you have not delivered on any of them.

You also have refused to return my unfinished work using the excuse that you would then have committed fraud.  Well you have committed fraud and a host of other crimes.  This excuse no longer flies.

We now have a warrant out for your arrest after you told my local sheriff that you are out of business and gave him the same crap you have given me in emails over the past year.

You have committed a felony, several in fact, as my loss has now been over 11,000 dollars in useless guns and the 3700 plus dollars of my money that you have taken.

I am offering you an out.  If you return my 9 bolts and carriers and fire control groups I will forgive the cashed checks and the 3700 that you have basically stolen from me.

I'll even send you a pre paid label for the return shipment.  I do not care if any work was done on my stuff or not as we now do it ourselves.

If I do not hear from you and have my things returned before I leave for the coast then I am marching my ass into the Marion County Sheriff's office and having you prosecuted on felony charges.

We have printed all the cancelled checks and the emails full of lies from you over the past several months.

It was enough to issue an arrest warrant here so I believe it will be fine in your state.

Knowing your reaction from your past responses you will probably delete this post but I am copying it and posting it in the forums that you have no control over if my stuff is not forthcoming.  That way everyone will know what kind of a person you have become.

The ball is in your court.

• Like 3

If Pauly WAS/IS the reasonable RELIGIOUS man he once claimed to be. He would actively be trying to send everyone's parts back and make things right.

anytime someone claims to be a "good christian", "god fearing" etc... watch out for your wallet

I'm a Christian, and a God fearing man, but what you said is good advice.

If someone actually is, they don't need to claim it. You ought to be able to tell. 

Thank YOU!

I am sure you realize you wont get anything back, but at least you got something going here. Hopefully something comes of this. IF he gets ahold of you please I beg you, dont keep us in the dark. Keep us abreast on the situation please.

I bet all of us right now just want our parts back period.

Pauly,

We used to have a good working relationship and I have spent about 10K a year with you for your work.  Excellent as it was once upon a time.

However:

It is now going on over a year since you cashed my checks and told me 3 months for the work.

You have ignored my lawyer and although you have made promises you have not delivered on any of them.

You also have refused to return my unfinished work using the excuse that you would then have committed fraud.  Well you have committed fraud and a host of other crimes.  This excuse no longer flies.

We now have a warrant out for your arrest after you told my local sheriff that you are out of business and gave him the same crap you have given me in emails over the past year.

You have committed a felony, several in fact, as my loss has now been over 11,000 dollars in useless guns and the 3700 plus dollars of my money that you have taken.

I am offering you an out.  If you return my 9 bolts and carriers and fire control groups I will forgive the cashed checks and the 3700 that you have basically stolen from me.

I'll even send you a pre paid label for the return shipment.  I do not care if any work was done on my stuff or not as we now do it ourselves.

If I do not hear from you and have my things returned before I leave for the coast then I am marching my ass into the Marion County Sheriff's office and having you prosecuted on felony charges.

We have printed all the cancelled checks and the emails full of lies from you over the past several months.

It was enough to issue an arrest warrant here so I believe it will be fine in your state.

Knowing your reaction from your past responses you will probably delete this post but I am copying it and posting it in the forums that you have no control over if my stuff is not forthcoming.  That way everyone will know what kind of a person you have become.

The ball is in your court.

If Pauly WAS/IS the reasonable RELIGIOUS man he once claimed to be. He would actively be trying to send everyone's parts back and make things right.

anytime someone claims to be a "good christian", "god fearing" etc... watch out for your wallet
I'm a Christian, and a God fearing man, but what you said is good advice.

If someone actually is, they don't need to claim it. You ought to be able to tell.

...to an extent. There are times where Christians have to stand up and say I am Christian.

• Like 1

I guess it's just sticker shock, or me getting older...I remember getting mine a few years ago for less than $670 (I pulled the receipt and had to edit).  It appears I'm starting to fall behind the game.

I bought the one in my safe for $700 a few months ago.

So you don't want to send finished parts back, money is of no interest to motivate you, you don't want to send UNFINISHED parts back, you don't want to communicate...what do you want to do?  Are you quickly finishing everyone's parts and going to ship them all at once and stun the community? 

16 survey responses later and the average turn-around time quoted is about 8 weeks.  Roughly $3500 in cashed checks with people out anywhere from $80-$370 (plus their parts of course).  All but one respondent is willing to provide emails detailing their communication with Paul. 

PAUL - really...  You are obviously in over your head at this point.  What did you do?  Lifegard is giving you an "out" of a lifetime. 

Nobody wants to see you in trouble with the law...look at how many people will just eat the loss and prefer to have their parts back.  Do you want me to have an attorney draft up an agreement that releases you from any liability if you return parts unfinished?  If you do...LET ME KNOW. 

Anyone with a shred of integrity would send these parts back and do everything within their power and capacity to also refund the money at some point. 

• Like 1

i have no idea what emotion i am experiencing over these last posts, because im slightly excited for action being taken by someone who knows what they are doing but on the off hand im scared that if pauly gets arrested for fraud or gets mad, we will never see our parts ever again for sure.

If you want to kill any idea in the world, get a committee working on it.

to resolve this you may need to take steps that put your parts at risk unless you can find some way to get Paul to do the right thing. has anyone contacted a lawyer where Paul is at to see what kind of money it would take to have a court case filed? if you go with an arrest the parts may be held as evidence longer than Paul would hold them.

I have no respect now for Paul and wouldn't mind hearing he got a legal bitch slap, but doing it in a way that looses a bunch of people their guns wouldn't be a good way to go.

at this point it all most looks like he's working for Eric Holder to get guns off the streets.

If you want to kill any idea in the world, get a committee working on it.

to resolve this you may need to take steps that put your parts at risk unless you can find some way to get Paul to do the right thing. has anyone contacted a lawyer where Paul is at to see what kind of money it would take to have a court case filed? if you go with an arrest the parts may be held as evidence longer than Paul would hold them.

I have no respect now for Paul and wouldn't mind hearing he got a legal bitch slap, but doing it in a way that looses a bunch of people their guns wouldn't be a good way to go.

at this point it all most looks like he's working for Eric Holder to get guns off the streets.

I truly believe that these poor folks have already lost their parts, it's been way too long now, if he was going to return the parts he would have by now, IMHO. Getting a legal bitch slap would be nice, however, going to prison and being ass raped DAILY would be much more fitting for someone who has done people like this. There is no respect left for him, he deserves what comes his way.

I feel real bad for you folks that he has bent over and ass fucked repeatedly, I truly hope you all get some satisfaction.

• Like 1

With as many people involved you might try taking all your info and file with the Postmaster for mail fraud.

They don't do much for one or two people. But you can list enough to get their attention.

It might be worth a try.

Does anyone know if he is still alive?is he an elderly person?sickly person?If i were being threatened with an arrest warrant and possible jail time..or even a lawsuit ..i would get my act together real quick..

He's fairly young, probably 30 or so guessing by the pics that have been posted of him. Sickly? Only mentally, to the best of my knowledge.

He could have done the same scam to someone else locally and they made him dissappear

Even if someone is sick they should treat people professionally. What's going on here is very unprofessional. We know that Paul has recently sent emails. If he can still send emails, he can still take people up on their offers to help, or find a way to get peoples' parts back to them. This unprecedented lack of communication, and interest in the custumers is intolerable.

Paul, you asked for patience, and you got more than enough. You asked for understanding now everyone understands you are a drama queen.

• Like 1

He could have also been abducted by aliens, but without an obituary it's hard to assume he is deceased.

He's fairly young, probably 30 or so guessing by the pics that have been posted of him. Sickly? Only mentally, to the best of my knowledge.

He could have done the same scam to someone else locally and they made him dissappear

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to get someone else to get my stuff back.

I understand, through a friend of course, that this guy might be able to help you out. but,  you didn't hear it from me. 021.gif

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Chevy and Jet.  I removed your dueling non-productive posts.  Take it to the Fight Club but keep it out of this thread and the rest of the Forum other than the FC.  Otherwise I will solve your issues with one another for you.