Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

anyone who ends up getting the parts... if they go and take them... ill give you a 100 bucks for getting mine back 020 bolt and carrier...   just throwing that out there so you know you wont be wasting your time getting anyone elses parts back

I'm really surprised that there's no way to find his current address.  Wouldn't any organization have it (BMV, IRS for tax filing, PO Box registered address, public aid (if he's no too broke or too proud to get it).

This might be nothing, but.....I just played the Beatles white album backwards and I thought I kept hearing...."Pauly's dead....Pauly's dead". Then a little bit later I heard..."Your parts are in the mail......Your parts are in the mail". naaaa.gif  Sorry, I know this isn't funny to some of you.

• Like 3

Just wanting to throw this out there. My wife works for an attorney's office and is looking into contacting the attorney general for me through her firm. I was wondering if anyone would want to climb on board so that we have a bigger case and will be able to get their attention a little faster. If so I may need your info. I'm just getting started right now but will be trying to act quickly. I'm almost at the one year mark and closing in on the statute of limitations. Any input would be appreciated. I'd like to help anyone else I can. Thanks. Also did anyone who lives close to him ever pay him a visit.

This might be nothing, but.....I just played the Beatles white album backwards and I thought I kept hearing...."Pauly's dead....Pauly's dead". Then a little bit later I heard..."Your parts are in the mail......Your parts are in the mail". naaaa.gif Sorry, I know this isn't funny to some of you.

You are a moron.

Just wanting to throw this out there. My wife works for an attorney's office and is looking into contacting the attorney general for me through her firm. I was wondering if anyone would want to climb on board so that we have a bigger case and will be able to get their attention a little faster. If so I may need your info. I'm just getting started right now but will be trying to act quickly. I'm almost at the one year mark and closing in on the statute of limitations. Any input would be appreciated. I'd like to help anyone else I can. Thanks. Also did anyone who lives close to him ever pay him a visit.

Count me in

A bunch of us just filled out a survey that has all of our contact information, serial number, and how much money we are in for. Whoever has access to this should get it to you.

I'm in - I also filled out the survey.  I imagine that would be a great source of everyone who would also like to be counted 'in'.

This might be nothing, but.....I just played the Beatles white album backwards and I thought I kept hearing...."Pauly's dead....Pauly's dead". Then a little bit later I heard..."Your parts are in the mail......Your parts are in the mail". naaaa.gif Sorry, I know this isn't funny to some of you.

You are a moron.

post-15538-0-16729500-1400367729_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

PM me regarding the survey info.  This will be your best source of information.  28 respondents.

You are a moron.

Ha ha. Call me whatever you want, pal, but I didn't send my valuable parts off to some drunk never to see them again. So who's the moron, again? In case it hasn't dawned on you yet, you had better learn to laugh at this because that is all you are ever going to get back out of it, which was the whole point of my post. I said that I understand if you don't think it's funny. I'm not a moron, you're just pissed at your own self.

• Like 5

Personally I do not think most of us have learned to laugh at this quite yet. Given that you did not send him parts, I can see how it might be easier for you. However, I am not sure what kind of response you expected.

Personally I do not think most of us have learned to laugh at this quite yet. Given that you did not send him parts, I can see how it might be easier for you. However, I am not sure what kind of response you expected.

Oh I don't know, maybe a chuckle or two. But if I had known there were those who would be so sensitive that they had to resort to childish name calling I wouldn't have bothered. I did notice that every one except for one was at least mature about it. Again, sorry if I offended anybody and I'm sorry for your situation. But as someone else said, try to lighten up just a bit.

• Like 1

You are a moron.

Ha ha. Call me whatever you want, pal, but I didn't send my valuable parts off to some drunk never to see them again. So who's the moron, again? In case it hasn't dawned on you yet, you had better learn to laugh at this because that is all you are ever going to get back out of it, which was the whole point of my post. I said that I understand if you don't think it's funny. I'm not a moron, you're just pissed at your own self.

Well, a bunch of folks sent their parts off to a person who cultivated a great reputation in many places, including this forum. Pauly did great work for me and many others just a few years ago. When my father got an S-12, I told him of Pauly's quality work, and my pop sent in his BCG and FCG to Pauly before the SHTF. Yeah, sending parts off for work always involves some risk, but I think many if not most folks who sent parts to Pauly had no idea the situation would go to hell like it has. It's one thing to ignore warning signs, but I think most folks whose parts are MIA had no reason to believe this was coming.

• Like 1

You are a moron.

I know that post wasn't directed at me, but what the hell?  I'm not uptight, nor offended, but I don't see me laughing at this anytime soon, if not ever.  I despise thieves, and liars.  I can deal with anyone else.  When we sent in our parts, there was no sign of Pauly's dysfunction.  I wouldn't have sent that SOB anything (I don't know of anyone in their right mind that would've). I sent mine in a month before the whole meltdown - when I saw it, I started to get sick.  He's stolen $350, parts, time, and trust from me.  And it cost me another $350 to find someone generous enough to sell me some parted out pieces - not knowing if I'll ever get my originals back.    I'd love to see Pauly pay for this though.

This isn't like the time I backed a trailer into the garage door.  Yah, I can laugh at that now.  I've never laughed at being ripped off.  Pauly had a great reputation established, his decisions in life screwed that up (and anyone who still has parts with him).  I would be pissed at myself if I sent him parts after his rants on the forum.  At least now I can start to use my S12 again (for about the price of another S12).  I know not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to locate the funds or replacement parts.

• Like 1

Oh I don't know, maybe a chuckle or two. But if I had known there were those who would be so sensitive that they had to resort to childish name calling I wouldn't have bothered. I did notice that every one except for one was at least mature about it. Again, sorry if I offended anybody and I'm sorry for your situation. But as someone else said, try to lighten up just a bit.
No. What you did is called trolling. There is no joke. I'm not joking when I state that you are a moron. Facts don't lie. I'm resorting to childish name calling, and you are a moron. There you go cock sucker!

You are a moron.

I know that post wasn't directed at me, but what the hell? I'm not uptight, nor offended, but I don't see me laughing at this anytime soon, if not ever. I despise thieves, and liars. I can deal with anyone else. When we sent in our parts, there was no sign of Pauly's dysfunction. I wouldn't have sent that SOB anything (I don't know of anyone in their right mind that would've). I sent mine in a month before the whole meltdown - when I saw it, I started to get sick. He's stolen $350, parts, time, and trust from me. And it cost me another $350 to find someone generous enough to sell me some parted out pieces - not knowing if I'll ever get my originals back. I'd love to see Pauly pay for this though.

This isn't like the time I backed a trailer into the garage door. Yah, I can laugh at that now. I've never laughed at being ripped off. Pauly had a great reputation established, his decisions in life screwed that up (and anyone who still has parts with him). I would be pissed at myself if I sent him parts after his rants on the forum. At least now I can start to use my S12 again (for about the price of another S12). I know not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to locate the funds or replacement parts.

What were his rants I'd like to know.

No. What you did is called trolling. There is no joke. I'm not joking when I state that you are a moron. Facts don't lie. I'm resorting to childish name calling, and you are a moron. There you go cock sucker!

I think it's time to just let your own words speak for themselves. I'm done. Goodbye.

I think it's time to just let your own words speak for themselves. I'm done. Goodbye.
Good riddance freak