Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Cobra's Custom and JT Engineering are both great to deal with.

This

Alot of the same things were said about Paulys Steeling too. Who still gets a ton of support from this site, even after ripping a large number of us regular folk off.

RIP

1/16/2013

Cry some more.

It'll keep helping.

Not crying at all, unless you want to consider the truth crying?

Im guessing youre someone important to this site with some clout. Cool ill change my tune and wait for my parts to come in thanks to you. Just let me know how long the wait is going to be this time roughly.

• Like 1

Cobra's Custom and JT Engineering are both great to deal with.

This

Alot of the same things were said about Paulys Steeling too. Who still gets a ton of support from this site, even after ripping a large number of us regular folk off.

RIP

1/16/2013

Cry some more.

It'll keep helping.

Not crying at all, unless you want to consider the truth crying?

Im guessing youre someone important to this site with some clout. Cool ill change my tune and wait for my parts to come in thanks to you. Just let me know how long the wait is going to be this time roughly.

I need to know your address because I am going to call a Waaaambulance. haha.gif

• Like 1

9315 w county line rd

milwaukee wi

Its pretty easy for you guys who dont have parts with him to talk shit. Theres my address, ill be waiting.

Every indication is that he is working on finishing and getting parts back, your whining is doing no good.  It seems like you are seeking sympathy, but like all things in life, nobody gives a shit, people only concern themselves with their own problems.

• Like 1

9315 w county line rd

milwaukee wi

Its pretty easy for you guys who dont have parts with him to talk shit. Theres my address, ill be waiting.

Every indication is that he is working on finishing and getting parts back, your whining is doing no good.  It seems like you are seeking sympathy, but like all things in life, nobody gives a shit, people only concern themselves with their own problems.

Just my opinion, and we all know opinions are like assholes - everybody has one, and no one wants to see anybody else's....  

I have seen an awful lot of people here that don't give a crap if the work is done as paid for or not. They just want their parts back, and be able to move on! I would be pretty pissed off if I was giving Pauly that option and he was ignoring me!!! i understand it might be important to Pauly to try and make good on his promises, but if that is NOT what some of his customer's want, then he needs to suck it up and do as those customer's wish instead of pissing people off even more than he has.

• Like 3

I swear this has been like a soap opera to me this shit made me feel happy sad angry and I don't even have any parts with the man. Damn I feel so bad for y'all having a BCGless saiga 12 especially those who say they had 2k into it, now only left with a shell of what your shotgun used to be smh :( I have a couple saiga in various calibers but I recently got my first 12 and I had heard of this guy when I first got into the saiga game a couple years back n he had a excellent rep so naturally I wanted a glass bolt on my 12. now I rather have my ugly ass bolt and carrier than nothing at all. But idk why y'all just let this go unpunished I woulda done hopped on a greyhound took my ass to oregon and sat outside whatever pobox or household address till I start getting answers not just sit on my hands and hope for the best your unless you're fine with your saiga 12 being nothing more than a super expensive sturdy and reliable door stop

9315 w county line rd

milwaukee wi

Not looking for sympathy, im looking for answers, big difference. I agree no one gives a shit, and generally concern themselves with their own problems like you said. Which leads me to wonder since you have no parts with him, and this really isnt your problem, what are you even doing here in this section other than stiring the pot? 

So while others think I posted my address as some kind of macho threat, take it how you will, I dont care. If you think you guys are that important to me that you deserve a threat well youre just fantasizing.

You wanted it, I gave it, send my parts on the Waaambulance, I wont hold my breath while I wait.

9315 w county line rd

milwaukee wi

Every indication is that he is working on finishing and getting parts back, your whining is doing no good. It seems like you are seeking sympathy, but like all things in life, nobody gives a shit, people only concern themselves with their own problems.

If no one gives a shit then why do people who do not have parts with Pauly feel so inclined to tell us how we should be feeling and behaving. This is a bad enough situation without people jumping in to talk trash. Stirring the pot is right... Edited by uhl5000

After talking to someone on this forum I have to throw this out there.

There are some good vendors on this site. Pauly seems to be giving a black eye and ruining it for the rest on here and that is too bad. I have had some good service, excellent as a matter of fact from 2 other vendors on S12 Forums a couple of years ago.

• Like 2

personally, I hoping some "kindness" will keep 'em from dropping off the map completely... with your parts...

as a man who loses all hope cares very little about overlooked details... just sayin'...

I'm coming up on 13 months wait for one glass bolt job and no response to calls or emails. How is it people are getting there's who have more to do and sent after mine?

You and me both. I don't get it... I'm on week 14. Will have to keep trying.

Edited by spoolinspoon

After talking to someone on this forum I have to throw this out there.

There are some good vendors on this site. Pauly seems to be giving a black eye and ruining it for the rest on here and that is too bad. I have had some good service, excellent as a matter of fact from 2 other vendors on S12 Forums a couple of years ago.

Seriously? That's a bit of a stretch. The statement is moronic.

How about that clown shoe from Hawaii (etac goguns) who had advertisements in fucking magazines and fucked a bunch of people over, on entire guns and builds for up to a couple years at a time. The "black eye" that left must have destroyed this community and the vendors that associate with it.... 

Oh wait.

• Like 5

Midnightelectronics, read my previous post to answer your questions.

I see where you sent him a prepaid label but I was asking for Pauly's address.

Anyone have Pauly's Salem address? I sent my parts to his old Portland address.

yfzrevo450 posted "1050 Sunnyview Rd NE Ste 8060 Salem, OR 97301-0643" as Pauly's Salem address. Is this correct?

Hey guys, I have a complete used, bolt and carrier matching numbers set for sale in the market place. I also have a complete bolt by it self for sale. 

I can be found in CHAT with any questions 

Edited by veprk