Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

The Sunnyview address is the location of the POST OFFICE -- google it and see... sheesh.

Easy there Kimosabee. I apologize for my stupid question. I'm sure not everyone in this world is as smart as you.

Thanks,

Your answers are easilly found in this thread.

Try and push yourself and not always be spoon fed...

The Sunnyview address is the location of the POST OFFICE -- google it and see... sheesh.

Easy there Kimosabee. I apologize for my stupid question. I'm sure not everyone in this world is as smart as you.

Thanks,

No, let me please apologize to you, I had no idea this newfangled thing called the internet was so dang cornfuzing...

Sarcasm and joke intended...

• Like 1

Here ya go man,

Since I am in the same boat as you, unlike most of the posters lately, Ill paste both addresses so far in this thread.

Dont let the trolls get to you man.

Best bet is to email him about 1000x a day, and wait about 65 years for an answer, if youre lucky your grandkids will get the parts according to all the fan boys here :)

Paul Pawlowski Pauly's Steelin' Fab
7306 N. Delaware Ave.
Portland, OR 97217

1050 Sunnyview Rd NE Ste 8060 Salem, OR 97301-0643

Thanks,

Here ya go man,

Since I am in the same boat as you, unlike most of the posters lately, Ill paste both addresses so far in this thread.

Best bet is to email him about 1000x a day, and wait about 65 years for an answer, if youre lucky your grandkids will get the parts according to all the fan boys here smile.png

7306 N. Delaware Ave.

Portland, OR 97217

Thanks,

Kanzaz forgot the most important part,

Whine like a little girl and post in this thread as much as possible.  The more you whine, the more likely you will get your parts back.

Delaware address is the one he used to live at in Portland Oregon -- it has been confirmed that he no longer lives there -- someone went there and asked for him.

The Salem address is the P.O. Box.

Both dead ends for locating the actual human unless one would camp out and surveil the Post Office with the knowledge of what Paul looks like when he walks in...

Both dead ends for locating the actual human unless one would camp out and surveil the Post Office with the knowledge of what Paul looks like when he walks in...

Somewhere in the 430 posts is a link to a picture of him! So if anyone wants to go this route....

Here ya go man,

Best bet is to email him about 1000x a day, and wait about 65 years for an answer, if youre lucky your grandkids will get the parts according to all the fan boys here smile.png

7306 N. Delaware Ave.

Portland, OR 97217

Thanks,

Kanzaz forgot the most important part,

Whine like a little girl and post in this thread as much as possible.  The more you whine, the more likely you will get your parts back.

As I pointed out, obvious trolling from someone who has no parts with Paul or business in this thread, Unless of course you are a Fan boy of Pauls? Or do you just want to stir the pot some?

He asked a valid question, since HE HAS parts with Paul, why not give him an answer?  I gave him one...what did you do??  Nothing pretty much sums it up but that probably comes naturally to ya..

Edited by Kanzaz

Kanzaz, you have no business with Paul anymore why do you continue to throw around your estrogen fueled garbage?

Didn't you give up like quitters usually do?

Didn't you have a signature with "R.I.P. and your bolt #?"

It would seem that drama queenism has a hold on you.

• Like 3

Kanzaz, you have no business with Paul anymore why do you continue to throw around your estrogen fueled garbage?

Didn't you give up like quitters usually do?

Didn't you have a signature with "R.I.P. and your bolt #?"

It would seem that drama queenism has a hold on you.

You are right, I do not have business with him it seems. He does however have parts that belong to me, whether or not I gave up or not. Not that hard to understand.

Again I reiterate. He asked a question, I gave him a answer. You could of done the same I assume. Wheres this drama you speak of? People wanting to start shit, so I give shit back? Is that what you are referring to? Or is it me giving someone an answer to a question? Could it be the obvious sarcasm I threw out there? Maybe not so obvious to you but thats understandable.

Did you get back your parts yet? Hard to tell since you arent even on the list, but might give hope to those waiting.

The guy in this video looks a little like Pauly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqLCb7fjzCY

Well according to all his post on youtube the same guy is in the videos.  He looks like a gangster with the leather like coat...lol.  I'm not sure but I would bet it is Pauly.

More than likely that is Pauly, if you look closely you can see the White Lincoln Town Car in the left of the video. Im betting its the same Lincoln parked out front of the Delaware st address via Google street view. If I am not mistaken, he also sold off his Vepr a while back...but we are talking some time ago. This vid is pretty old, as well as the google street view so who knows.

Could be a total coincidence, but just something I noticed right away since I am a car guy.

Edited by Kanzaz

with all do respect. you all are getting stalker creepy. I understand your mad angary and want your parts back. im not trying to insult or make lite of the situation. either wait it out or take legal acttion if there is any. other venders here have done worse or close to same there has not been this level weirdness. I will proably get flamed for this. because the knee jerk reaction is you didnt loose any parts. so just shut up. that is not the point. good luck getting your parts back. they will get there some day I hope.

Edited by TacSat
  • Like 2

Has anyone thought to file complaints with the BBB? At least he would be forced to answer questions about complaints or have permanent records filed against him.

It's highly doubtful Pauly was running a legitimate business. Very little the BBB can do in this matter-