Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

i know jugg doesnt have the power so no one blame him or tell him to unblock pauly, but we should make a plea to mack to unblock him then.... so pauly can at least reply once or twice like chevyman said, id probably ease a lot of pain people such as myself are feeling, wondering if our guns will be useful again or not

Good idea...unlock it so everyone can see and experience more of the mad ranting's of a blown out alcoholicbad_egg.gif

As I remember it, there were several factors which led to his account being locked, flaming people who were trying to help him at time was one of them. I think makc did the right thing in shutting him down. Do you really think that Paul made one mistake which led to him being locked out, do you? as I remember it he was warned repeatedly and given many chances before finally being locked out. IMHO those who are looking for the mods of this forum to solve this are barking up the wrong tree, they don't have any more power to solve it than you or I do. Those who keep fucking with the mods because of Pauls actions deserve what they get. I know how it feels to get burned for a bunch of money, directing that anger onto others just causes more problems.

I hope Paul recovers and makes all of this right, but this is all his fault and no one else. And yes....everyone gets hurt.

• Like 2

Wow!  I had no idea this was going on and feel for you guys.  I have no dog in this fight so I feel bad for both sides.  Pauly was great at what he does.  To bad he hasn't been able to overcome his personnel problems.

After reading all 19 pages, one post struck me.  It was mentioned that taking all the money in advance is a poor business practice. I couldn't agree with this more.  I was in a custom off road business with a friend.  He was the owner.  All money in advance lead to exactly what the poster said.  No feeling of urgency to get things to customers since he already had the money.  It lead to constant fighting between him and I over this.  I finally left as I didn't have the stomach for it.

Good luck to you guys getting your parts back.

@Juggernaught

@Jack (JT Engineering)

I apologize for taking crap out on ya.

I FINALLY got an email from Pauly. I told him I'd relay the info on the deal he offered me when times were rough back in May '13. He gave me a 25% discount.

Pauly (pretty much) said that he knows this waiting stuff is bs, and everyone will get their parts.

• Like 2

I sent PAULY the parts for my 12 gauge which he received on or about the 18th of February 2013 (two days over a year ago). I note that in an effort to help him financially that several Forum members have sent him the "If it fits it ships" pre-paid USPS boxes. Please inform me as to address used when sending this return pre-paid box to him. I turned eighty on the 20th of Feb. and would very much love to fire this baby before I move on to that better place. Thank you, Bradenton, FL TSquare.

If you want, I'd be happy to send you my own bolt/bolt carrier in the interim if you wish, sir...

pauly would of posted had he been able too he is locked and is not aloud to post messages in the forum not even for his own defense. plus all the people that have been blowing up his email and inbox here on the forum that have nothing to do with what is going on is slowing down the process. A few years ago when I got my first saiga I had made this account and decided I would talk to him before sending parts his way we talked for like an hour and a half about guns lol complete strangers talking an hour and a half was kind of weird we had a couple of times where we just would bullshit over the phone. He is an alright guy, Like I said any of us could be struck with illness at any giving point and it just happen to him so he is recovering and I am feeling pretty confident that shit will be starting to get shipped out if you receive your parts please post in this forum so we can start keeping track of whats going just remember he said he had 26 sets he is working on so it will take some time. He got into a big depression which led to drinking ect and that is another part of what is going and what may of triggered his medical conditions anyways I figured I would just try to help out. I am glad he got into contact with me and I should be hearing from him soon.

Thank you, Juggernaut, for your generous offer to TSquare, You see, TSquare is my pop! Happy Birthday again, dad.

Like V8rx7's experience, in 2011 I called Pauly and we couldn't get off the phone. After about an hour, we ended our call, and I felt comfortable sending him money and THREE BCG's for Glass Bolt service, and the new trigger groups for polishing. Sure enough, it took I don't recall how many months to get everything back, but it was worth the wait. All three Saiga 12's perform flawlessly. I was very impressed, and convinced my dad to get a Saiga 12 and send his BCG and new trigger group to Pauly for the same work. He got in just under the wire as Pauly was cutting off taking in new work last year. We were thrilled he was in the queue.

Now it's a year later and everything has blown up. Like many or even most here, I don't believe Pauly is evil, a thief, or has bad intent. I don't see BCG's for sale on GB. With this community, that would be hard to pull off. It really looks like he's facing challenges. Losing his place many months ago, the costs to relocate, disruption to his work, etc., and now personal issues. That's quite a load. And from listening to the other Saiga experts, it didn't appear Pauly had the profit margin to handle all of this.

All that said, I get that some folks don't care about explanations and just consider them excuses - they only want their parts back. Sure, we all want our stuff back, but others, me included, actually hope for the best for the man's well-being. I know, some will call me a sucker.

I figure there is a line out there somewhere between Pauly feeling the need to be honorable and deliver the parts with the services paid for (no matter how long that takes), versus just calming concerned/worried/angry customers who want their part back ASAP, Glass Bolt or not, never mind a refund. No doubt that line is different for each customer. As for me and my pop, we hope Pauly conquers the challenges he's facing, has some dialogue with everyone, and works to do what each of us wants or needs. If he does, that would help, maybe a lot, but if a bunch of us jump his ass, I don't think it would.

• Like 3

I haven't directly heard from Paul since I asked about his services back in March '13.  Just had "THE LIST" to go off of, but that long since disappeared. Hope to hear back from you soon Paul!

MightyLordRay, do you recall which number you were on THE LIST?

The last known list is still posted in another thread. Theres also another poster who started a thread for those not on that list yet. From the old list I believe about 4 sets have been sent out since. I could be wrong on that number as some may not have posted about getting back their parts yet. The list posted was saved a few days before his whole section was shut down, its called Work shop status.  Its about as good as we are going to get unless someone has something newer than that.

Those of us near the top of that are over a year of waiting, not too sure on the rest yet but im guessing its all pretty close in time.

I haven't directly heard from Paul since I asked about his services back in March '13. Just had "THE LIST" to go off of, but that long since disappeared. Hope to hear back from you soon Paul!

MightyLordRay, do you recall which number you were on THE LIST?

I don't think i was on the list Edited by MightyLordRay

You think people are angry about their parts now? Just wait and see how bad it gets if Russian arms imports are sanctioned. Best route now would be to take those people on on paying their shipping back for their parts unfinished.

• Like 1

Paul I will pay you $300 to send my parts back UNFINISHED.  Take that money and use it to help offset the cost of shipping FINISHED parts back to these people waiting.  That should cover shipping back 15 sets or so.

You think people are angry about their parts now? Just wait and see how bad it gets if Russian arms imports are sanctioned. Best route now would be to take those people on on paying their shipping back for their parts unfinished.

I've offered many, many times.  Offered to pay return shipping and extra.  Sent him a shipping label.  No contact.  Emailed him again a few days ago.  

I've offered many, many times. Offered to pay return shipping and extra. Sent him a shipping label. No contact. Emailed him again a few days ago.

A lot of us have offered to pay for shipping, and didn't get a response.

Paul I will pay you $300 to send my parts back UNFINISHED.  Take that money and use it to help offset the cost of shipping FINISHED parts back to these people waiting.  That should cover shipping back 15 sets or so.

That is extremely generous of you mmad! Hopefully he responds to this as it would help out alot of people waiting.

That is extremely generous of you mmad! Hopefully he responds to this as it would help out alot of people waiting.

Emailed him - hopefully he takes me up on it. 

Emailed him - hopefully he takes me up on it. 

As long as he actually uses it to send out parts and doesn't blow it on other stuff (like the money we've already given to him).  I hope it works though.  I've basically given up all hope at this point.

I'm sure he has all intentions to return our parts, and even doing the work he promised but at this point and time he's doing more harm than good. I don't see how people live with themselves after doing this kind of stuff. If he's to ashamed to ask for money, help or just admit he fucked up then we are all screwed.