Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

Nothing so far.  Doubt will hear anything.  The surveys have steadily been coming in still.  23 at this point.  End of May and that's my one year mark since I've been waiting for my parts.  That's also when I'm going after my parts (and everyone else's). 

Hey Paul...you owe people parts...or parts and money...or finished parts.  Here...this may be more organized than what you have goin' on right now.  A lot of these surveys have interesting comments as well. 

$210

4/29/2014 3:09 PM View respondent's answers

$220

4/23/2014 8:18 PM View respondent's answers

$174.96

4/22/2014 11:13 PM View respondent's answers

$99.99

4/21/2014 3:12 PM View respondent's answers

$250.00

4/20/2014 10:13 AM View respondent's answers

$250

4/18/2014 7:36 AM View respondent's answers

4/18/2014 6:06 AM View respondent's answers

$200

4/17/2014 9:37 AM View respondent's answers

$320

4/16/2014 2:31 PM View respondent's answers

$185

4/16/2014 5:41 AM View respondent's answers

$380.00

4/15/2014 12:48 PM View respondent's answers

$99.00

4/14/2014 11:40 PM View respondent's answers

$79.99

4/14/2014 2:09 PM View respondent's answers

$100

4/13/2014 11:54 AM View respondent's answers

4/13/2014 8:41 AM View respondent's answers

$300

4/12/2014 2:27 PM View respondent's answers

$375

4/12/2014 12:46 PM View respondent's answers

$240

4/12/2014 10:48 AM View respondent's answers

$112.50

4/12/2014 10:22 AM View respondent's answers

$360

4/11/2014 9:44 PM View respondent's answers

Between $170.00 and $300.00.

4/11/2014 9:31 PM View respondent's answers

$112.49

4/11/2014 8:35 PM View respondent's answers

$100

4/11/2014 7:07 PM View respondent's answers

$210

4/29/2014 3:09 PM View respondent's answers

$220

4/23/2014 8:18 PM View respondent's answers

$174.96

4/22/2014 11:13 PM View respondent's answers

$99.99

4/21/2014 3:12 PM View respondent's answers

$250.00

4/20/2014 10:13 AM View respondent's answers

$250

4/18/2014 7:36 AM View respondent's answers

4/18/2014 6:06 AM View respondent's answers

$200

4/17/2014 9:37 AM View respondent's answers

$320

4/16/2014 2:31 PM View respondent's answers

$185

4/16/2014 5:41 AM View respondent's answers

$380.00

4/15/2014 12:48 PM View respondent's answers

$99.00

4/14/2014 11:40 PM View respondent's answers

$79.99

4/14/2014 2:09 PM View respondent's answers

$100

4/13/2014 11:54 AM View respondent's answers

4/13/2014 8:41 AM View respondent's answers

$300

4/12/2014 2:27 PM View respondent's answers

$375

4/12/2014 12:46 PM View respondent's answers

$240

4/12/2014 10:48 AM View respondent's answers

$112.50

4/12/2014 10:22 AM View respondent's answers

$360

4/11/2014 9:44 PM View respondent's answers

Between $170.00 and $300.00.

4/11/2014 9:31 PM View respondent's answers

$112.49

4/11/2014 8:35 PM View respondent's answers

$100

4/11/2014 7:07 PM View respondent's answers

just out of  sheer curiosity I added it up, it's $4,982.92 so far. that's just the money. now,  if you figure how much 22 -  bolts and carriers run. for shits and giggles lets say it's 300 bucks ea, that's $6,600,    total of this is  $11,582.92

wow. and that's just the people so  far, I'm betting there a lot more people, he ran  it for a good long while

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

So sounds like were never seeing our parts again huh....  

This really sucks

Yep its pretty sad this low life manipulated this forum and all his customers. At this rate is doesnt look like the worthless D-bag is going to do one thing to try and return any parts to customers.  I hate it for you guys. But it looks like you have all been robbed.  Good Luck with whatever you guys can do.

I would honestly hold out to your rifles buy an r&r carrier and wait for someone to make a bolt here in the usa. Otherwise parting out maybe your only option

Anyone trading in parts that belong to others (like the BCGs listed above) may be investigated for receiving stolen property. Sellers and buyers alike, be very careful! OTOH, anyone aiding in the recovery of missing property may be rewarded, and certainly not charged under the law.

Edited by JohnnyE

I presume that a reputable company like the one linked above is not receiving people's used, serialized, stolen parts to resell, but has secured a shipment of spare parts from Izhmash,

• Like 2

Agreed, especially since the parts Pauly took in are all serialized. Having observed that obtaining replacement parts from Izhmash is neigh impossible, I am exceptionally curious. The only source of genuine Izhmash parts in this country of which I am aware is used guns being parted out. I cast no aspersions and make no allegations, and only believe that folks need to be very cautious regarding their parts sourcing. There are lots of things a person can do that may cost them the right to own firearms.

Agreed, especially since the parts Pauly took in are all serialized.

serial number on parts can easily be scrubbed, which is legal to do as it's only parts not a receiver.

Well, that would leave a mark...and the stamped marks would be recoverable. The FBI, among others, is good at that. Sure, they're not receivers, but just like stolen TV's, they can be traced, and then a crime may be established. States attorneys tend to have a "thing" about crimes involving firearms.

Edited by JohnnyE

States attorneys tend to have a "thing" about crimes involving firearms.

true, but in this case there are no firearms, just parts,  call me cynical, but  after seeing how the "justice system" basically gave a pass to the gooch, who did steal firearms and money to the tune of 10s of thousands of dollars,  I wouldn't be holding on to any hope for a knight in shinny armor coming to the rescue over some  parts.  I suppose the people that lost billions with Madoff thought that they would get their money back too, and we see how that turned out.  

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

their thing might be bitch slapping Pauly, (there's your justice)

but chances are getting the evidence / evil gun parts returned to the owners won't be part of their thing (there's the problem with the system)

I'm still thinking if you want parts you need to go to civil court, if you want justice try criminal court.

their thing might be bitch slapping Pauly, (there's your justice)

but chances are getting the evidence / evil gun parts returned to the owners won't be part of their thing (there's the problem with the system)

I'm still thinking if you want parts you need to go to civil court, if you want justice try criminal court.

I'm thinking a good choking in the middle of the night might accomplish both bad_egg.gif

Hello All,

First time post but I just found this thread. I also sent a bolt and carrier to pauly 09/13. I plan to follow through with survey mentioned on previous page.

Please add me to the list.

-Tom

Edited by tp1

Also, I was slightly naive when I sent my bolt and carrier and didn't note the serial number. Would the same number be list on my gun to reference? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have proof of cashed check and email communications, just not the serial number.

Thanks for all the information.

-Tom

Has anyone gotten anywhere with him? Im surprised no one local has payed him a visit. Cant be to hard to find. From his youtube channel we all know he drives a late model white caddi and have a proximitey of his location from when you shipped your parts. Look into rehabs and bars. Ask around town, local gun shops, call the bank where he cashed your check and see if he still has an open account..something.... seriously if I wasnt in NJ i would do it myself just for the principal.

Has anyone gotten anywhere with him? Im surprised no one local has payed him a visit. Cant be to hard to find. From his youtube channel we all know he drives a late model white caddi and have a proximitey of his location from when you shipped your parts. Look into rehabs and bars. Ask around town, local gun shops, call the bank where he cashed your check and see if he still has an open account..something.... seriously if I wasnt in NJ i would do it myself just for the principal.

Ok then what? you find him ask for your money and parts and he says fuck you. what's your next move? threats? physical violence? if you don't know how that story will end, I do.  cops called you are charged with communicating  a threat/menacing/assault etc...

if you're intent is to call the cops after he says fuck you, then they'll come out write a report, and tell you it's a civil issue, take him to court

Atleast you have a report , address, and documentation. Right now you guys lack those things it seems like. And its not a civil suite.. its criminal due to theft by diception. You all have cashed checks and no parts you have the documentation but what do I know.

There are valid civil AND criminal complaints here.

If he's criminally charged, there's no guarantee even on conviction that a criminal court would do anything to ensure the property was returned to its rightful owners. Civil proceedings would have been nice - but it seems the time for that has passed, and now he gets to deal with both the civil and criminal courts (if people bother to sue to try to get their shit back).

States attorneys tend to have a "thing" about crimes involving firearms.

true, but in this case there are no firearms, just parts,  call me cynical, but  after seeing how the "justice system" basically gave a pass to the gooch, who did steal firearms and money to the tune of 10s of thousands of dollars,  I wouldn't be holding on to any hope for a knight in shinny armor coming to the rescue over some  parts.  I suppose the people that lost billions with Madoff thought that they would get their money back too, and we see how that turned out.  

I'm as cynical as you, and more than the next guy. One difference between BCG's and most gun parts is at least BCG's have serial numbers. If we were trying to recover the same quantity of stocks, forearms, and so forth, since those things are not numbered, who can say that a bin full of those parts are OUR parts. BCG's, because they are numbered, can be linked to individual owners, whether Pauly still has them, they have been sold off, or whatever. Either way, the numbers make it easier (not easy, just easier) to build a case, and get the parts returned.

Also, looking at the last several posts, sure, an encounter on the street that that ends with mutual F-you's may not. in and of itself, get the parts back, but it would ratchet up the heat, which is sorely lacking right now.