Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

And what would make our suggesting it better than you?

You must be under the impression that we ban paying business members at whim.

well his merchant info is gone now, so i guess so? im probably wrong but can we get some elaboration on what happened to his business section? oh and his profile picture is even missing, blank like mine now

Edited by jared3390

well his advertisement picture on the right side of the main fourm page is missing, and im not sure if he has ability to remove that?

but on side note, if you scroll down to business section, obviously if you click on pauly thread its empty, but if you click on the little black and white picture next to it that has his logo paulys steel frabrications, it takes you to this entire business section, odd?

here link to section where if you click on the little logo

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/forum/134-paulys-steelin-custom-fabrication/

has all his business stuff and work update thread

Edited by jared3390

From a current Pauly communication: he didn't give me permission to pass this on, but I don't think he'd mind and it may help some of us:

"As for ... names I do not recognize, or have shipped me limited contact info...

Their parts will collect dust until I'm given access to my PMs.

Once again, I simply cannot afford to ship shit to dead addresses, where they will be lost forever.

That's regrettable.

I tried to put my email address out there, but cannot see the forums to see if anyone can see it.

The last part falls on David and max.

It's their call.

I will never rip anyone off. I will never sell anyone's parts.

They will remain with me till I die unless I have a way to know where the hell they are supposed to currently ship to.

Yes, this is a clusterfuck of my own making.

I am a craftsman, not a business person.

Yes, I screwed the pooch.

Unfortunately, the pooch-screwer got assraped ....

Yeah... Life's a bitch, and I will not be making the same mistakes in my next business.

Just figured I'd pass on what's going on, since you're one of the more vocal.

Feel free to judge, or whatever.

At this point, I really don't care.

That being said, I WILL NEVER rip anyone off.

Period.

Paul M. pawlowski"

How is spending someone's money and much later losing their address getting "assraped"? He took the money- it's kinda hard to see how he's the victim if his messaging account is shut down later because of his behavior.

I mean seriously who would take a serialized firearm part and not keep it in a containter with a record of the owner and have a file with job number, invoice and owner contact info?

That's just basic organization, and you don't need email for that. There's enough self pity there that he doesn't get any of mine. The alcoholic thing sucks, and I hope he sorts it out, but this particular excuse doesn't hold any water. 

I mean, it could be as simple as keeping each bolt in a ziploc with the return address from the package it came in stapled on. You wouldn't even need a pen. 

How could you possibly avoid constant screwups without some system like that.

How is spending someone's money and much later losing their address getting "assraped"? He took the money- it's kinda hard to see how he's the victim if his messaging account is shut down later because of his behavior.

I mean seriously who would take a serialized firearm part and not keep it in a containter with a record of the owner and have a file with job number, invoice and owner contact info?

That's just basic organization, and you don't need email for that. There's enough self pity there that he doesn't get any of mine. The alcoholic thing sucks, and I hope he sorts it out, but this particular excuse doesn't hold any water.

I mean, it could be as simple as keeping each bolt in a ziploc with the return address from the package it came in stapled on. You wouldn't even need a pen.

How could you possibly avoid constant screwups without some system like that.

I didn't mean to post this as a way to instigate more attacks - there is certainly enough other material for that. The post was meant to try to reassure people a bit, that, in his own way, he is still trying to make good on their parts. I guess the point is, you can use his private email to again give him your name, address and serial number so he can identify who goes with what. Do we want our parts or do we want to continue the flaming? If you want to send your particulars, Email him at:

paulyski@gmail.com

If you do email him, skip the diatribes - they don't help.

Edited by Skypilot

I had a long conversation with Paul on Sunday morning as well as this morning.

He informed me that despite any “internet rumors” you may have heard, and the obvious “trolling” that transpired in multiple threads, nothing is lost, the shop is open, and he is working to complete ALL orders that he has in his shop, in the order that they were received, and everyone will get their orders completed with the advertised quality.

In his current estimate it would take up to 3 months to clear the backlog of the orders. He is not currently advertising and will not be accepting new orders until the backlog is cleared and everyone has the parts back in their hands.

Pauly's STEELIN section and a couple of other threads providing contact information for the customers will remain on the forum.

The PM overflow with Paul’s Inbox has been addressed.

Customer Contact Information:

You can send Paul a PM email_open.png (if you are a forum member)

Email: paulyski@gmail.com

Phone: (971) 209-2711

Please, do not expect an immediate answer to you inquiry as the time that it takes to answer PMs, emails, and phone call is the time taken from production and production takes priority.

P.S. I would like to thank members that have already done so and ask others to report to this thread as they receive their parts back from Paul and let others know of the progress that is being made.

Thx,
Max

Why is it everytime someone points out a vendor of this site is in violation of their own contract and possibly in possession of, or actively stealing property, is it called "Obvious trolling"?

I appreciate your position Makc, being in the middle and trying to come up with the best way to minimize fallout, and bad PR, as well as to facilitate a resolution, but calling the victims of the situation trolls is about the same as saying she was dressed like she wanted to be raped. I think this site would be best served to remember, despite what the vendors pay to play, its the membership here that makes the game.

• Like 5

...but calling the victims of the situation trolls is about the same as saying she was dressed like she wanted to be raped...

The "obvious “trolling”" remark was not in any way directed at the people that have their parts at Pauly's - I do not quite understand the purpose of twisting my words like that, Reveprend… 

So this is the last wimpy little thread still surviving. No one posts anything. No one seems to have gotten anything. It looks like Mr. Pauly has failed to deliver and has stolen dozens of people's parts as well as their money. Prove me wrong and yell at me.

Please no more excuses for him.

None of my emails to him have been answered.

Just got a reply back from Pauly on my parts. Looks like they are done and will be shipping shortly.

So, Spoolinspoon, how are your shiny parts? When did they arrive?

Just for ghits and shiggles, if people get screwed out of these pieces, is it possible to buy replacement ones?

Not practically. A very small number of replacement parts showed up on the market a few years ago. If you can find some of those someone is reselling, or buy parts from a weapon someone is parting out, sure.

At least the tail part. I wasn't sure from their post whether they were selling the bolt face. So probably not. I know that if I needed one, I would be giving him a call to find out. 

I'm sure all the parts from R&R will add up to about 2/3 the cost of a base sporter, but they are going to be a lot nicer too, and way nicer than an S12 without a bolt or carrier.

I've been keeping an eye on this: Dinzag makes the stuff over the barrel, CGW and R&R have both made the front trunion. Some shop I can never remember the name of makes the barrel, R&R makes the BCG (- bolt face, and pin?) Tromix makes the striker... CGW also makes the op rod, every one and his dog makes the puck. there are several options for FCG, trigger guard, bolt catch.... So about the only missing parts for a full US made S12 are rear trunion (~$17 for imported), and the block which contains the ejector, etc., whatever that is called.

Firebird is now making full USA Adkals...

I think we are on the threshold of a new era of excellent US made box fed Shotguns. The first wave will be custom race guns, then the big names will jump in. Just like "custom" 1911s from the early 90s look like simlified standard offerings, or about the same with ARs. Remember when they used to say you could get a custom replacement for "just about" every part in a 1911? It ain't "just about" any more. That's where Saigas are. When the likes of Rem & Mossberg are making these it will be a good day. 

Oh, I forgot to list that rectangular stamped bit of 1mm thick metal, whatever it is.

• Like 1

I've been keeping an eye on this: Dinzag makes the stuff over the barrel, CGW and R&R have both made the front trunion. Some shop I can never remember the name of makes the barrel, R&R makes the BCG (- bolt face, and pin?) Tromix makes the striker... CGW also makes the op rod, every one and his dog makes the puck. there are several options for FCG, trigger guard, bolt catch.... So about the only missing parts for a full US made S12 are rear trunion (~$17 for imported), and the block which contains the ejector, etc., whatever that is called.

I think we are on the threshold of a new era of excellent US made box fed Shotguns. The first wave will be custom race guns, then the big names will jump in. Just like "custom" 1911s from the early 90s look like simlified standard offerings, or about the same with ARs. Remember when they used to say you could get a custom replacement for "just about" every part in a 1911? It ain't "just about" any more. That's where Saigas are. When the likes of Rem & Mossberg are making these it will be a good day. 

Oh, I forgot to list that rectangular stamped bit of 1mm thick metal, whatever it is.

King Armory is who I think you are talking about...

• Like 1

King Armory is who I think you are talking about...

oh. them too. I forgot. There is some other shop also, I think.