Question

• Answers 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Found him!

I retract all my other statements About Pauly.... you guys will all receive your parts in time. He is going through a lot of health issue's but is getting better. he will be sending parts out here soo

Posted Images

I had purchased, and sent to Paul for installation on the carrier etc, a heavy duty bolt. It was from from Tommy Cole at Cadiz. $40.

The part Tom Cole makes is the heavy duty gas piston, not the bolt.

Correct, sir. Thank you.

It's been so long I'm starting to forget the names of the parts!

"Tom Cole Heavy Duty Gas Piston Rod, Standard Shotgun Length"

I actually bought  another Saiga 12. I am only 4 months into waiting for my parts back. My parts never made it on Pauly's list.  I was thinking of starting a topic for people who's names are not on the list. So what I have been reading is he is catching up but no one is posting that they actually have gotten their parts back? So has anyone heard from Pauly in December? I'm just looking for some hope to hold on to. Thanks guys

• Like 1

I actually bought  another Saiga 12. I am only 4 months into waiting for my parts back. My parts never made it on Pauly's list.  I was thinking of starting a topic for people who's names are not on the list. So what I have been reading is he is catching up but no one is posting that they actually have gotten their parts back? So has anyone heard from Pauly in December? I'm just looking for some hope to hold on to. Thanks guys

We always read about him catching up, but except for a few, it never quite gets caught up. Even one a week would have caught him up by now.

I think a thread for those not on the list would be an excellent idea. It might even help Paul figure out what's lying around.

It seems, over time, that fewer and fewer are even bothering to check in anymore. Paul is absent.

Did you buy it at Ft. Hofstetler in Brooksville?

Unfortunately, I think most people will be lucky if they ever see their parts again. The legal action required to force him to do the right thing, and give people back their parts, would be cost prohibitive. And he knows this! The only recourse I can see would be to get the U.S. Postal authorities involved (since what he has done constitutes mail fraud I believe), let them seize the parts, and hope they can return them to the rightful owners.

If I don't get a response back from him this week, I'm going to take action. I don't take getting lied to and being ripped off lightly.

If you get any response, you'll be the first in quite awhile. I've called, PM'd and e-mailed. I've offered to pay extra to get the job done.

Nothing, nada, zippo.

Unfortunately, I think most people will be lucky if they ever see their parts again. The legal action required to force him to do the right thing, and give people back their parts, would be cost prohibitive. And he knows this! The only recourse I can see would be to get the U.S. Postal authorities involved (since what he has done constitutes mail fraud I believe), let them seize the parts, and hope they can return them to the rightful owners.

^^^^^^This sounds about right, perhaps violation of interstate commerce laws also.

On another note, the sad truth is that most alcoholics NEVER recover and they continue, like a tornado, to rip through the lives of everyone. The usual actions of an alcoholic is to lie, cheat, and steal the security of other people, intentional or not, the outcome is the same...not much wonder that most doctors don't trust an alcoholic as far as they can throw one. Of course I'm just speaking of my own experience here.

I bought it from Atlantic Firearms had it shipped in to Berts Hunting Supplies in Hudson. Are the people at Ft. Hofstetler good people? If so I will have to check them out in the future. Brooksville is around the way.

I bought my now useless Saiga 12 from them. I have purchased a few other things firearms through them. I have found them to be very honest, and reliable.

Ridge Manor

^^^^^^This sounds about right, perhaps violation of interstate commerce laws also.

On another note, the sad truth is that most alcoholics NEVER recover and they continue, like a tornado, to rip through the lives of everyone. The usual actions of an alcoholic is to lie, cheat, and steal the security of other people, intentional or not, the outcome is the same...not much wonder that most doctors don't trust an alcoholic as far as they can throw one. Of course I'm just speaking of my own experience here.

So, what is the proper way to advertise a Saiga 12 without a trigger assembly, or any bolt action for sale?

""Never fired, gutted S-12 for sale. Lowest bidders will be considered."

Pissed, pissed, pissed...

If someone could actually get in touch with him, and make arrangments. and you are willing to call your funds a loss, plus $6 flat rate shipping. I would gladly go pick up anyones parts (its a three hour drive for me, but my kids like going to the zoo.  

what this means is someone has to get his approval for me to come pick up parts,

then a list of people with proof of ownership who want there parts back no matter the current condition. shipping is approximate as I dont know the carrier with piston will fit in a flat rate box. 

then a deadline for proof of ownership will have to be set, as I am not going to make multiple trips, and I will not TOUCH A SINGLE PART that I do not have information on. 

also, if only ten people say ok, Im not gonna make the trip for that either. this needs to be a group effort. 

ONE OTHER OPTION, and would work for those of you that want the polish done, if five or more people got me proof of ownership and wanted there parts shipped to a single location (maybe CC for a polish) I would want at least a few people doing this. it would save me effort, wrap them and ship them in a single large flat rate box.  my only concern with that is if he lets me pick them up and half are polished half arent kinda deal, I would need enough people to make it worth it to ship.  if your bolt and carrier are DONE, you will be required to pay me more shipping, but not pay shipping to have yours done, maybe a few extra bucks to get the bulk ship through. this will take a while to figure out so let me know what you guys think. ALSO figure out more defined plans. it would be GREAT for me, if I could just go pick up EVERYONES parts who wants them and ship them to one location. 

this being said I will only go if someone gets approval from Pauly for me to come pick them up as until that point I am not involved with this in any way

• Like 1

If someone could actually get in touch with him, and make arrangments. and you are willing to call your funds a loss, plus $6 flat rate shipping. I would gladly go pick up anyones parts (its a three hour drive for me, but my kids like going to the zoo.  

what this means is someone has to get his approval for me to come pick up parts,

then a list of people with proof of ownership who want there parts back no matter the current condition. shipping is approximate as I dont know the carrier with piston will fit in a flat rate box. 

then a deadline for proof of ownership will have to be set, as I am not going to make multiple trips, and I will not TOUCH A SINGLE PART that I do not have information on. 

also, if only ten people say ok, Im not gonna make the trip for that either. this needs to be a group effort. 

ONE OTHER OPTION, and would work for those of you that want the polish done, if five or more people got me proof of ownership and wanted there parts shipped to a single location (maybe CC for a polish) I would want at least a few people doing this. it would save me effort, wrap them and ship them in a single large flat rate box.  my only concern with that is if he lets me pick them up and half are polished half arent kinda deal, I would need enough people to make it worth it to ship.  if your bolt and carrier are DONE, you will be required to pay me more shipping, but not pay shipping to have yours done, maybe a few extra bucks to get the bulk ship through. this will take a while to figure out so let me know what you guys think. ALSO figure out more defined plans. it would be GREAT for me, if I could just go pick up EVERYONES parts who wants them and ship them to one location. 

this being said I will only go if someone gets approval from Pauly for me to come pick them up as until that point I am not involved with this in any way

It's a great idea and cool of you to offer, but it sounds like he's incommunicado. Not likely to respond to grant permission to anyone to take anything.

I wonder if a bunch of calls to the better business bureau would yield you guys any results.  If it were my parts in jeopardy i'd be looking at a solution outside of the forums at this point.  I feel for you guys, hope it works out soon.

At what point would this qualify as cyber crime?  Theft?  He advertised as an actual business, not like it was some fly by night guy with a PO box and a bench grinder.  Certainly there are avenues that could be taken.  Like I said earlier, if it were my parts at this point I would be looking at other options.  And I would give the BBB a holler weather it helped or not.  Might help someone else from getting screwed down the road.

I had a long conversation with Paul on Sunday morning as well as this morning.

He informed me that despite any “internet rumors” you may have heard, and the obvious “trolling” that transpired in multiple threads, nothing is lost, the shop is open, and he is working to complete ALL orders that he has in his shop, in the order that they were received, and everyone will get their orders completed with the advertised quality.

In his current estimate it would take up to 3 months to clear the backlog of the orders. He is not currently advertising and will not be accepting new orders until the backlog is cleared and everyone has the parts back in their hands.

Pauly's STEELIN section and a couple of other threads providing contact information for the customers will remain on the forum.

The PM overflow with Paul’s Inbox has been addressed.

Customer Contact Information:

You can send Paul a PM email_open.png (if you are a forum member)

Email: paulyski@gmail.com

Phone: (971) 209-2711

Please, do not expect an immediate answer to you inquiry as the time that it takes to answer PMs, emails, and phone call is the time taken from production and production takes priority.

P.S. I would like to thank members that have already done so and ask others to report to this thread as they receive their parts back from Paul and let others know of the progress that is being made.

Thx,

Max

So, Max, what's the word at this point? Any conversations about what's doing?

I wonder if a bunch of calls to the better business bureau would yield you guys any results.  If it were my parts in jeopardy i'd be looking at a solution outside of the forums at this point.  I feel for you guys, hope it works out soon.

Thanks for the empathy. With other things I've had done to it, I've got a $1250 bunch of steel. Hmmmm, is it worth more because it's never been fired?

There is really nothing that can be done unless someone knows where the parts, or Paul, are, and be close enough to reach out and touch.