I would say first read the stickies, there is a lot of info there that could help you with your guns problem. There are many threads already on this forum that address these issues. You will find the members here very helpful and knowledgable and we will get you up and running soon. I'm sure you will get much good advice here, but if you still experience these problems after initial break in I would suggest consulting one of our many experienced vendors.

• Like 3

Meow meow emow emow? Purrurruurrr meow meow meow!

Sorry, them nuts are gone and they won't be growing back.

You were hitting everything up and down the block literally littering the landscape with litters (is this alliteration?) taking no responsibility for it.

I would say "sac up" but you can't so deal with it.

• Like 1

Actually once the particulate is used for the purposes of conforming at the once assumed protest, the consummation begins under stage two.  Only then can the arterial be profound upon it's course to completion.  Lesions may persist, the theorem learns then that genomes lust under twilight.