***UPDATE to Vepr 12 Lower HG from our friend in the UK***

JUst wanted to give you guys an up date to my previous post.  I contacted Oleg bout the lower HG not having the rails and he advised me that he was waiting on some replacement rails from Israel.  He said he would contact me regarding the rails.  I got anxious and emailed him back. He promptly mailed me back and advised they were already in the mail, no charge. I received them several days from his return email stating he put them in the mail.  Oleg is awesome with kick ass customer service and I would recommend him to anyone who wants awesome oversea quailty parts with awesome customer service.  I will definitly be a customer for life and order from him again.  Great job to our friend in the UK and I am very pleased with his fast response in getting me the replacement parts. However, I would email him first before anyone decides to order the lower HG to see if they have the rails installed as his web pics now does not show them on the lower.  He will respond quickly and will fix anything that goes wrong with an order and thats what makes an awesome customer experience for anyone who deals with him.  My hat off to Oleg.  Thanks for everything my UK friend.  Hope this helps you guys on any thoughts of having problems ordering from him. 

• 4 weeks later...