I have one full unopened case (500 rounds) of Federal XM68GD ammo for sale. This is a 90 grain Gold Dot bonded bullet and on top of 6.8 ammo being difficult to find/expensive this particular round is extra tough to get a hold of. I'm asking $500 + 1/2 of actual shipping cost via UPS ground, which is a pretty good deal. I also have 200 loose rounds of the same ammo, 20 SSA 110gr Accubounds, 20 SSA 85gr TSX rounds and lots of brass. For now I'm not selling in small quantities, I'd like to sell the case & the loose rounds together or the case alone and all the loose rounds alone.

I will be selling a basically new 6.8 SPC II upper soon as well built on a Bravo upper, RGUNS bolt carrier, LWRC Advanced Combat Bolt, Daniel Defense barrel (can't remember the specifics of it at the moment but it's their top end 6.8 barrel), 11" Troy Alpha handguard, Bravo Mod 4 charging handle among other smaller parts. I'd also like to sell the upper as one but if enough people want various parts I'd part it out.

Let me know if you're interested in anything!

Trying to sell the upper & case of ammo as one for $1150 shipped conus. If you're interested I can forward you links to the build parts, I have about $940 into the upper and about 80 through the tube.

I don't WANT to get out of the 6.8, I have to.... stupid no contact order is forcing me to turn in all weapons even though it had nothing at all to do with weapons.

post-46357-0-12469300-1383933601_thumb.jpgpost-46357-0-84526200-1383933643_thumb.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.