I have no problem believing one wacko went into the airport and shot some people while trying to kill TSA agents.  I doubt it is a "false flag".  That said, it does appear the S&W .556/.223 was staged on the floor for a photograph.

The media will continue to bring every case to the forefront in support of the liberal cause of banning evil black rifles.  We will have to remain vigilant in the fight for freedom to retain our right to own such arms or we will lose the battle.  There is no room for apathy.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20131104/US-LAX-Shooting/

It's hard to know what to believe on these things any more......

Interesting article here, the pic does look odd.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/photo-of-dummy-presented-as-wounded-lax-shooter-by-media_112013

Do we have any LEOs here with crime scene experience that can comment on this?

I have no problem believing one wacko went into the airport and shot some people while trying to kill TSA agents.  I doubt it is a "false flag".  That said, it does appear the S&W .556/.223 was staged on the floor for a photograph.

The media will continue to bring every case to the forefront in support of the liberal cause of banning evil black rifles.  We will have to remain vigilant in the fight for freedom to retain our right to own such arms or we will lose the battle.  There is no room for apathy.

It's hard to know what to believe on these things any more......

Interesting article here, the pic does look odd.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/photo-of-dummy-presented-as-wounded-lax-shooter-by-media_112013

Do we have any LEOs here with crime scene experience that can comment on this?

I think the NYP got "pranked" by someone with a picture of a training drill somewhere.  :unsure:

Typical journalists- run with the "scoop" before checking for facts.

It was probably cleared by police, which is why the mag is out and the bullet that was chambered next to it. What do police do if they are arresting someone and they find a loaded gun? They will unload it and probably put all the components on the trunk or hood and take a picture for evidence. 

I don't know, but that photo really is a load of obama.

It smells like an attempt to sway public opinion to me.

Say what you want about things being staged.. The stuff on the ground looks like the stomach contents that were just vomited up by a person in shock who was also shot through the face.

• Like 1

Gonna guess that the guy probably did not have a bullet button installed, and constructed 30-round magazines from "rebuild kits"  available online.

My guess is that a fool with such poor shooting skills and terrible mindset had no idea what a rebuild kit was. I would also guess that the weapon is stolen along with the mags and ammo. Who knows. Maybe Holder issued it to him.

Already been confirmed he purchased the AR in the LA area. Maybe drove over to Arizona to buy mags? That's the usual excuse given by CA antis when asked where weapons come from - one of those BAD neighbor states with EVIL GUNS.

Yeah cant argue with any of that.

If you read many valid historical accounts (non-romanticized / non-governmental) of societies in rapid decline a common thread is that the less stable pull the trigger first.

Call'em what we will this is not a civilization breeding rationality currently, indeed much the opposite.

PS

In case some may not have noticed the last two "news blitz" domestic attacks have been on government personnel instead of Moms in malls..

Dead on accurate here.  No doubt about it in my mind.  People have been trained to be terrorized by our government, and now the economic breakdown and we are looking at people going over the edge left and right.  Plus, they have to worry that Holder is arming the criminals while Mao tries to disarm us of any method of defense.  It'd put a lot of people on the edge, and those already there are gonna fall over.

Sorry it took a while been down with a real nasty stomach flu.

I am neither going berate the guy nor his methods, nor am I going to complement him. It just is what it is.

What I am going to say is if Americans had any balls this kind of thing wouldnt even happen.

Already been confirmed he purchased the AR in the LA area. Maybe drove over to Arizona to buy mags? That's the usual excuse given by CA antis when asked where weapons come from - one of those BAD neighbor states with EVIL GUNS.

I'll be darned! I guess Commiefornia lists the weapons by name, not by evil features. The S&W mp15 is sold in California? Good!

Too bad he had make the 99.9% of us look bad.

My guess is that people who are sick of being kicked and backed into a corner will flip out more and more in the future. Not sure why he targeted TSA. They may have grabbed his nuts in the past. Either way, we haven't even woke up yet. Once the people wake up, we can take this country back and be a Constitutional Republic. At that point we can demand a change. Only after all our administrative options have been used should we put down the pen and pick up the sword.

I think if I was at the top of that escalator, and knew there was a shooting down at the bottom and the guy was coming up, I'd be throwing every damn thing I could get my hands on down those stairs! Luggage, chairs, tables, kit-kats, whatever!!

I'll be darned! I guess Commiefornia lists the weapons by name, not by evil features. The S&W mp15 is sold in California? Good!

Probably not for much longer. You know Feinstein will start sending out photographs of her wrinkled mess of a face until they remove sales of it as well as others now

Too bad he had make the 99.9% of us look bad.

My guess is that people who are sick of being kicked and backed into a corner will flip out more and more in the future. Not sure why he targeted TSA. They may have grabbed his nuts in the past. Either way, we haven't even woke up yet. Once the people wake up, we can take this country back and be a Constitutional Republic. At that point we can demand a change. Only after all our administrative options have been used should we put down the pen and pick up the sword.

Didn't make me look bad I had nothing to do with it and have pretty much held back on opinion on this for a couple of reasons.

Besides I absolutely refuse to accept collective blame from idiotic collectivists.

First our ancestors would have tared and feathered every member of the TSA for the crap they pull.

Not sure what he was on about? Seriously?

Secondly nothing released by this government or its lapdogs can be remotely believed.

Buying their story is express consent to deception and cognitive dissonance as a lifestyle, no thanks.

• Like 1