Full Auto Fun, sorry not an MKA . . . . . yet

Be careful firing customer's guns like that and posting vids.  Many don't care, but there are plenty of customers that don't like it when you "fuck around" with their gun.  It will eventually bite you in the ass if you don't clear it with the customer first.  

And yes, I am sure it needed to be test fired, but that may not include a continuous mag dump and video.

Just an industry tip.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

I was repriming a bunch of 6.8SPC cases last night... Like thousands... it's amazing how much faster you can shoot the darned things than it takes you to reload them!  Here's 10 rounds out of my REC7!  I love how the jugs get hit multiple times while they're in the air! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CNGua0qQ3I

I so want to put a slide-fire on my MKA!  Unforunately, it would mean cutting a piece out of the slidefire because the trigger guard is oh, maybe a 1/4 inch lower from the buffer tube than on a standard AR lower... I might just have to see if I can find a used one on Backpage or something!

Edited by Canajun