Saiga 410 to 44 Rem Mag

Considering that the 44 Mag has the same base as the 45 Colt, which is generally interchangeable with 45 Colt, I was thinking perhaps a Saiga 410 could be converted to 44 Rem Mag. Perhaps with a double stack mag that could be hi-cap after the ban dies. Would a 44 mag barrel be thick enough for the pressure after being turned down for the 410 gas block? And would the bolt be strong enough to hold the 44 Rem Mag cartridge?

I don't know but I would bet there would be some pressure concerns to work out. It sure would be fun and a whole lot cheaper to go plinking with. I just took my Saiga 410 to the range for the 1st time. FUN! Felt like zero recoil with both shotshells and bullets. I think my kids will love this shotgun as they grow some and I teach them about some of the safety concerns with this type of firearm. I've already gone to BPI products for the 'starter reloading kit'. I plan on wearing this gun out and sure can't afford the factory ammo's prices.