Post your favorite movie quotes:

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

dirty_harry.jpg

Edited by patriot
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Elliott Marston: [O'Flynn and Dobkin prepare Quigley for an old-fashioned duel] I seem to remember you're not too familiar with Colonel Colt's revolver, so this will be your first lesson. Don't worry.

I have many quotes that I like! Here are a few.     American Quotes-- "The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, th

None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me. -Rorschach, Watchmen

Posted Images

I'm your Huckleberry.

Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?

You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?

I could probably add a few more...Haven't watched it in a couple weeks... haha.gif

"Well, are ya gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

"Did I fire six shots or only five?"

"Why don't you lay there awhile and bleed awhile before you taste some real pain."

Edited by patriot

"You going bark all day little doggie or are you going. To bite"

"Like a virgin is all about a girl that like a big dick, then this john Holmes motherfucker comes along and she feels the pain....the pain she hadn't Felt since the first time, hence "like a virgin"

Doubt they'll make a movie with these but was in a good book. For those that remember books when growing up.

“To treat everyone equally is offensive, because it fails to recognize anyone as an individual.”

“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”

“Blood may be thicker than water, but it's certainly not as thick as ketchup. Nor does it go as well with French fries.”

― Jarod Kintz

• Like 1

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

If ye love wealth better than liberty,

the tranquility of servitude
better than the animating contest of freedom,
go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

• Like 1

Gettin crowded in my sky. Pretty soon won't be room for naughty folk like us to slip about at all.

You don't know me, so I'm going to say this once. If I ever shoot you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.

No, they won't see this coming...

-Malcom Reynolds-

Yeah, well what you plan and what actually happens ain't ever exactly been similar!

-Jayne Cobb-

Edited by Ronin38

Look strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords in no basis for a system of government....and

If I went around claiming to be an emperor just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

Dennis....Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

• Like 2

"Listen you fuckers, you screwheads, here's a man who would not take it anymore, who would not let... Listen you fuckers you screwheads, here's a man who would not take it anymore, a man who stood up against the scum, the cons, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up." ~Travis Bickel

Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. 

Jules

Edited by sccritterkiller
  • Like 1