• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Elliott Marston: [O'Flynn and Dobkin prepare Quigley for an old-fashioned duel] I seem to remember you're not too familiar with Colonel Colt's revolver, so this will be your first lesson. Don't worry.

I have many quotes that I like! Here are a few.     American Quotes-- "The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, th

None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me. -Rorschach, Watchmen

Posted Images

Elliott Marston: [O'Flynn and Dobkin prepare Quigley for an old-fashioned duel] I seem to remember you're not too familiar with Colonel Colt's revolver, so this will be your first lesson. Don't worry. Mr Dobkin and Mr. O'Flynn will ensure that it's a fair contest.

Elliott Marston: [Marston starts walking backwards] I'll just back up a few paces... And to your left a bit, that's it... Now you're right in front of my old pistol target.

Elliott Marston: [Marston slips his coat back to reveal his holster] Some men are born in the wrong century. I think I was born on the wrong continent. Oh, by the way, you're fired

Matthew Quigley: This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok.

Matthew Quigley: [Quigley shoots Dobkin, O'Flynn and Marston before they can even aim their guns, then walks up to a dying Marston] I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn't know how to use it.

Major Ashley-Pitt: In our experience, Americans are uncouth misfits who should be run out of their own barbaric country.

Matthew Quigley: Well, Lieutenant...

Major Ashley-Pitt: Major.

Matthew Quigley: Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent 'em back to England.

[Lost in the Outback]

Matthew Quigley: I don't know where we're goin', but there's no sense bein' late.

• Like 3