What happened?

Question

13 answers to this question

I had a long conversation with Paul on Sunday morning as well as this morning.

He informed me that despite any “internet rumors” you may have heard, and the obvious “trolling” that transpired in multiple threads, nothing is lost, the shop is open, and he is working to complete ALL orders that he has in his shop, in the order that they were received, and everyone will get their orders completed with the advertised quality.

In his current estimate it would take up to 3 months to clear the backlog of the orders. He is not currently advertising and will not be accepting new orders until the backlog is cleared and everyone has the parts back in their hands.

Pauly's STEELIN section and a couple of other threads providing contact information for the customers will remain on the forum.

The PM overflow with Paul’s Inbox has been addressed.

Customer Contact Information:

You can send Paul a PM email_open.png (if you are a forum member)

Email: paulyski@gmail.com

Phone: (971) 209-2711

Please, do not expect an immediate answer to you inquiry as the time that it takes to answer PMs, emails, and phone call is the time taken from production and production takes priority.

P.S. I would like to thank members that have already done so and ask others to report to this thread as they receive their parts back from Paul and let others know of the progress that is being made.

Thx,
Max

I had a long conversation with Paul on Sunday morning as well as this morning.

He informed me that despite any “internet rumors” you may have heard, and the obvious “trolling” that transpired in multiple threads, nothing is lost, the shop is open, and he is working to complete ALL orders that he has in his shop, in the order that they were received, and everyone will get their orders completed with the advertised quality.

In his current estimate it would take up to 3 months to clear the backlog of the orders. He is not currently advertising and will not be accepting new orders until the backlog is cleared and everyone has the parts back in their hands.

Pauly's STEELIN section and a couple of other threads providing contact information for the customers will remain on the forum.

The PM overflow with Paul’s Inbox has been addressed.

Customer Contact Information:

You can send Paul a PM email_open.png (if you are a forum member)

Email: paulyski@gmail.com

Phone: (971) 209-2711

Please, do not expect an immediate answer to you inquiry as the time that it takes to answer PMs, emails, and phone call is the time taken from production and production takes priority.

P.S. I would like to thank members that have already done so and ask others to report to this thread as they receive their parts back from Paul and let others know of the progress that is being made.

Thx,

Max

Any long conversations lately? I haven't had any response to my e-mails.

Same here...does anyone know if Pauly is shipping out any completed work? I have not had any response to my PMs or emails and the work list status thread is gone. I am hitting my eighth month wait fairly soon.

Unfortunately, it seems like there may be 30-40 worthless Saiga - 12's for the New Year...

Merry Christmas, ya'll.