Looking for some one to convert my Saiga 12

Hey you all I am New here & I am looking for someone to convert my Saiga 12 and install a folding stock polish the bolt Etc . I really want to make this a more reliable gun.

Is there anyone with in a couple hours of Bend Oregon that could do the Conversion ?? 

post-48577-0-86468700-1384270009_thumb.jpg

Edited by blazedss

I don't make it out of the valley very often. If you ever are on this side of the Cascades, I'll give you a hand.

man that would be awesome man !!  or even when I get the kit if I have a couple of people I can ask Questions to that would be Great man !!

I don't make it out of the valley very often. If you ever are on this side of the Cascades, I'll give you a hand.

man that would be awesome man !!  or even when I get the kit if I have a couple of people I can ask Questions to that would be Great man !!

I'm not a fan of those conversion kits, they never seem to include the parts I want.  Do some research before you buy anything.  Personally I'd start with the Picture Post Thread and go from there.  It's slow on the forum so you'll find plenty of members willing to help you out.   

• Like 1

Welcome from another new guy in the northwest. Carolina Shooters Supply has some great videos on their site too. I watched a few of the clips the other day while I was shopping for conversion parts. One warning, you can go cheap or expensive on the conversion. I started out with the number one kit which is a little over $100 as it is just the trigger and the trigger guard and a few sundry items. When the dust settled I had spent $375 by the time I addes some trinkets like muzzle brake, adjustable gas system, extended mag release, recoils spring guide system, and some other "trinkets".

Mind you the other trinkets are not essential to the conversion, just some things I wanted to enhance the gun while at it. I will post some pics when I get it done.

• Like 1