break in cartridge mv/fps for 1919

Talk of best type of cartridge for breaking/running in the 1919, what combination do people think is best.

MV/FPS Speed ( range from to ?)    Powder grms ?      Shot/lead size ?

Is it better to have a high MV/FPS  and large Shot size than a high grms ? for example...

(i.e. 1450 fps, No.7.5 Shot, 27grms....or 1350 pfs  No.4 Shot, 32grms ).

I read somewhere ?, its better to have a heavy lead  load to compress the gases to work the gas system. 

What is considered a "heavy lead" load ?

I use 28g 7.5 70mm cartridges in mine with a low power spring, it took about 250 rounds to break in, which was done in the first 2 hours at the range !!

I also shoot 32g 9 ball buckshot which is probably the heaviest load I use. I know it has been covered on other posts but I had issue with the gas locking screw coming loose which affected how it ran as when it was loose it leaked more and FTE/FTL until I removed the hand guard and tightened it up. I now use Loctite as after about 50 rounds it came loose.

I've had a lot of problems with the Winchester and Federal bulk packs.  It might sound nice to use cheap ammo to break in your MKA 1919, but how will you know you are making progress if the gun keeps jamming from the crappy shells.

Consider Remington Gun Club shells (1200 fps).  Cheap enough to use in practice and reliable enough to use in matches.

I've had a lot of problems with the Winchester and Federal bulk packs. It might sound nice to use cheap ammo to break in your MKA 1919, but how will you know you are making progress if the gun keeps jamming from the crappy shells.

Consider Remington Gun Club shells (1200 fps). Cheap enough to use in practice and reliable enough to use in matches.

In using 1345fps high brass loads and buckshot for my break in. I was just saying the new Winchester bulk packs are heavier loads than before. I still wouldn't buy them as Winchester has given me problems even in pump guns