Post your Saiga 12 pictures on Facebook.

Hi everyone. Just started a new Saiga 12 gun club on Facebook called Saiga 12 Gun Club. Please go add your pictures of your pride and joy.

But don't you have to be a 14 year old girl?

my 14 year old told me that they don't use facebook much anymore. Adults have ruined it. LMAO

• Like 4

blood of tyrants and patriots folks.

they worthless if ya "dont have em"

And we can't count how many times us NY folk were told the same words a year or so ago. "They do you no good if you have to hide them!" 

• Like 1

How many people on this forum have posted pics of their weapons though? I'm not a Facebook guy but I'm pretty sure it is all on the internet regardless. The only bad thing about social media like Facebook from what I heard is the fact people tag themselves being here, there, and everyehere on vacation and such saving the criminally minded folks the trouble of casing your place to see if you are home. Posting shit like firearms pics on Facebook would almost be like shopping online for criminals.

• Like 2

How many people on this forum have posted pics of their weapons though? I'm not a Facebook guy but I'm pretty sure it is all on the internet regardless. The only bad thing about social media like Facebook from what I heard is the fact people tag themselves being here, there, and everyehere on vacation and such saving the criminally minded folks the trouble of casing your place to see if you are home. Posting shit like firearms pics on Facebook would almost be like shopping online for criminals.          

+1  1000^10

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Exactly and bring em the fuck on if they think they can. I've posted a few pics of mine on FB and don't really give a shit who sees it. Bring it... I'm all good with it.  :)

• Like 1