The stench surrounding psychotropic drugs and mass murder

Good read.

I took Chantix (Welbutrin(sp?)) for a while to try to quit smoking.

It altered my sense of taste, sleeping habits, and my daily routine. Nausea was almost constant.

I felt like my brain had been short-circuited.

Mentally, I was extremely unsettled for about 3 months.

Doctors should not be prescribing these drugs to kids.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

They still haven't proved any cause and effect. They make the huge assumption that since some these people were using these drugs that it must be the drugs that made them do it. They don't explain how they know it wasn't the condition for which the drugs were prescribed that caused them to do it. They forgot to mention that millions upon millions of other people took the same drugs and didn't kill anybody. They forgot to mention that many more murders including mass murders are committed by people not using any of these drugs. What you have there is a "theory", and not even a well supported one.

• Like 1

It altered my sense of taste, sleeping habits, and my daily routine. Nausea was almost constant.

I had a girlfriend who had the exact same effect on me. I wouldn't dream of shooting her, though.

OK, I did dream about it. bad_egg.gif

• Like 1

They still haven't proved any cause and effect. They make the huge assumption that since some these people were using these drugs that it must be the drugs that made them do it. They don't explain how they know it wasn't the condition for which the drugs were prescribed that caused them to do it. They forgot to mention that millions upon millions of other people took the same drugs and didn't kill anybody. They forgot to mention that many more murders including mass murders are committed by people not using any of these drugs. What you have there is a "theory", and not even a well supported one.

I agree with what you've said here.  I still think though that all information should be looked at and considered.  Even if "cause and effect" only occurs in a small portion of the overall numbers with regard to something like murder it's still significant.

Here is a site that shows pretty much raw information without much (if any) editorializing and it has links to sources, it appears that much of the info in the JPFO article came from here;

http://www.ssristories.com/

Again, if a certain drug or drug regime only causes side effects in 1 in 1,000 users if that side effect is a headache no big deal.  But if it's homicidal behavior that's something else altogether.

Edited by Squishy

I agree with DogMan. All we know is that thsese people were on drugs and killed. Why were they on these drugs to begin with?

Again, if a certain drug or drug regime only causes side effects in 1 in 1,000 users if that side effect is a headache no big deal.  But if it's homicidal behavior that's something else altogether.

Yes but thats something no one can predict. Drugs control brain signals and chemicals. There might be someone out there who will go apeshit after taking 3 Advils instead of 2

Yes but thats something no one can predict. Drugs control brain signals and chemicals. There might be someone out there who will go apeshit after taking 3 Advils instead of 2

This is true.  As I said, I believe all information should be considered.

Good read.

I took Chantix (Welbutrin(sp?)) for a while to try to quit smoking.

Doctors should not be prescribing these drugs to kids.

Nope. Chantix is not wellbtutrin. Zyban, another smoking cessation drug is. Wellbutrin is an antidepressent that made me feel like I wanted to kill my family and myself (figuratively). Bad stuff!

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 1

Its all a big fucking circle jerk between the pharmaceutical companies and the doctors.  The big focus with these drugs is money.  Yes, there are some very diligent drug chemists who truly want to do good in the world, but that has nothing to do with the corporate greed that these companies are ripe with at the top levels.

That said, we are still many years from actually knowing how the brain works in fine enough detail, to understand how the introduction of chemicals will effect each individual person.  So doc goes by a chart, got this cookie cutter symptom, heres a pill, its really no more complicated than that.  The drugs dont do anything for many, help a few and make much smaller percentage homicide crazy.  

The worst part is there is no one willing to take responsibility for the connections.  There is a concerted effort to make guns the bad guy, from the top down, so that big drug companies wont look like monsters, lose money, and credibility.  We are fed lies and deception from the rich every day, to deflect their misdeeds.  This seems no different.

MURDERPILLS PIERS!  MURDERPILLS!! MURDERPILLS!!!

• Like 1

I was on Zyrtec for allergies. Turns out it also alters mental states to the worse. I recognized it affecting me really negatively mentally to the point of contemplating harming myself and quit taking it. I don't think it was listed as a side effect... Been fine ever since. After going some research I found that other people were having similar reactions.

This was just a simple allergy pill....

The schools are the launch pad for shit like this. Educate yourselves and protect your children. Do not allow your children to particiapte in free mental screenings offered by the states/schools to "identify" made up medical disorders (behavioral issues really). Johnny has this and he needs this to cope and get along.

Fuck that. Fuck you. Fuck that! Do not allow your children to be abused and medicated by these drugs for percieved mental disorders they cannot substantiate. These are young lives that are being ruined and it is totally evil what they are doing just for fucking money.

Johnny does not have ADHD or HDTV, he is a boy and boys do not sit quietly and play with tea cups with the other girls. He is physical, he jumps, he yells it is the way his maker has made him and he is perfectly fine. 

http://www.cchr.org/take-action/parents/message-to-parents.html

• Like 2

Geeze.... you guys are posting WAY too much info about yourselves and your mental state reactions to these drugs.

I'm not terribly worried about it here (my state...number 2 free state in the nation) and I only took it for a little while and it was several years ago. I am more worried about posting the number and kinds of firearms that I may or may not have or may have had and sold off or given as gifts... those I do fear will end up on a list somewhere.

Hasn't this type of info already been used in gun confiscations in CA and NY?

Just sayin....... tinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.giftinfoilhat.gif

Ugh...bad reply due to my phone...my reply ended up in the middle of the quote...

Edited by jwulf

To the issue of whether its supported or not, it cannot be supported without testing the hypothesis, or at least research on it that goes more in depth.  However, as a former scientist, the hypothesis is certainly strong enough to beg for further research/testing to validate/invalidate it.

I have discussed it with several doctors, specifically focusing on SSRIs, and have had differing explanations, but one thing is for sure, 100% of the doctors I have talked to (7) agree that we simply do not understand how the mind works to adequately predict the side effects when you are altering anything in the mind.  In addition, they all agree that anti-depressants are strongly associated with violent and agressive behavior.  They are not all chewing someone's ear off in the boxing ring, or mass shooting, but violence and agression are believed highly prevalent.  

The general consensus as best I can figure it to work in my mind is that people are depressed.  These depressed people suffer from the concurrent lack of will to do something.  Then, particularly when starting or stopping anti-depressants, they can experience the energy to do something to fix it, but they are still depressed, and it turns into violent/agressive behavior.  Others appear to suffer from long-term insomnia, and as you know, lack of dreams/sleep does cause you to literally go crazy.

Next, if you look closely at the article I posted, there is a discussion of studies which have been hidden from the public.  That sounds and tastes bad.

Its been discussed that it is not well supported, but I see that there is a strong association here, high prevalence of mind-altering drug takers causing these nefarious events; there is a reasoning behind it (above), and quite literally, there is the easy-to-understand link that you are fucking with the mind.  When you fuck with something you dont know (the mind), you cannot reasonably assume you will not cause unwanted averse affects.

So, I really do believe this stuff, and believe the hypothesis is strongly supported, albeit we do not yet have the evidence of a true cause-and-effect.

• Like 2

Putting kids on mind altering drugs so that the union teacher can remain lazy, the doc gets a kickback, the school gets federal funding per student and the drug company can make billions is FUCKING CRIMINAL.

Do not drug your kids. Feed them right and make them exercise. Make them sleep. Make them want to learn.

Drugs are an easy way out for fucking worthless parents.

We know more about the ocean floor than we do the human mind.

FACT! The same Nazi fucks that killed millions in WW2 are continuing to operate as Drug Companies that never went away. Psych meds were first administered and discovered in Nazi concentration camps. They killed us with these drugs and now that the limits are known, they poison our children and make billions off of this fucked up QUACK science.

• Like 1

I was on Zyrtec for allergies. Turns out it also alters mental states to the worse. I recognized it affecting me really negatively mentally to the point of contemplating harming myself and quit taking it. I don't think it was listed as a side effect... Been fine ever since. After going some research I found that other people were having similar reactions.

This was just a simple allergy pill....

Yep! The FDA allows all sorts of messed up stuff over the counter and easily obtained. When I was younger, I believed there was a pill that could fix anything. It was what my parents thought. Monsanto pissed off a bunch of local farmers where I grew up and I went down the rabbit hole of discovery. The fucked up thing was that all the corporations are owned by the same people. Food and drugs around the world are two or three huge corporations. They started the madness after they had a surplus of military contract chemicals. Lets see, how can we get rid of this shit??? Sell it!

After finding out how gnarly stuff was for me I went the hippie route. Not exactly hippie but my old man calls it that. I can fix most wounds and illness/infection with a just a few simple natural elements and plants. Give me some silver, iodine, oregano, hemp and duct tape and I can kick a field medics ass.

I have allergies about every three years from the damn cotton wood trees. I found that bee pollen found local to you mixed with honey in tea will poison your system just enough to kick in your immune system. Keeping hydrated also helps a lot. My allergies were so bad that it started to interfere with work. Nobody likes a slobbering hacker.

Homeopathic and Natural medicine is a trip! You will run into a bunch of anti-gun hippies in this circle but who cares, all you need is their knowledge and herbs. I have converted a few hippies into hunters when talking about all natural organic proteins! :)

Good luck with your allergies. Hope you beat them.

Putting kids on mind altering drugs so that the union teacher can remain lazy, the doc gets a kickback, the school gets federal funding per student and the drug company can make billions is FUCKING CRIMINAL.

Do not drug your kids. Feed them right and make them exercise. Make them sleep. Make them want to learn.

We know more about the ocean floor than we do the human mind.

FACT! The same Nazi fucks that killed millions in WW2 are continuing to operate as Drug Companies that never went away. Psych meds were first administered and discovered in Nazi concentration camps. They killed us with these drugs and now that the limits are known, they poison our children and make billions off of this fucked up QUACK science.

Well said.

particularly:

• Like 1

Another thing to consider is that you can't prove or disprove a negative. So nobody will ever know how many people DIDN'T kill somebody because they WERE on these drugs. But if I were hypothesizing I would make the case for that since it is at least the "intent" of these drugs to normalize behavior.

Listen to the ads of any psychoactive drug, they always warn you to talk to your doctor if you have thoughts of suicide, it isn't a far stretch to go from thoughts of suicide to hurting others and then killing yourself.  It is pretty clear there is some correlation.  A study is really not needed, it would be like studying if saggy pants wearing, rap music listening, inner city kids are more likely to shoot someone.

dont discount the danger of these new psychotropic drugs they may have helped many but they said the same thing about Thalidomide and many many other drugs over the years....just hasnt been enough time yet to see the long term affects and damage of some of these ....just wait!

these drugs and the doctors prescribing them may have helped thousands, but maybe its like getting one of those  poor mechanics that just cant fix it no matter what

& we know there are not only poor doctors but criminal doctors, the ones that dont give a damn....& give me your money take 2 of these a day and go away types

My wife was dying of cancer a couple years ago & I told her doctor as we were approaching the end that I was having some anxiety issues, I told her I wanted a one time script for Librium or Valium only take when needed not every day like most most new drugs today.....any case she pushed Paxill on me and said they were free samples just pay me the $100 office visit each month, pills for free...yeah sure

after 30 days I had a doc appointment for more pills and to see how it was going....I told this doctor Im having every symptom known to the drug....she says you poor dear and doubles the dosage....WTF Im already feeling poisoned and suicidal 

I didnt refill the script, I quit the drug, went thru really bad withdrawal symptoms but I felt that was better than taking more of the poison, immediately  afterwards my health really began to change for the worse, it was  diagnosed as the side affect symptoms of Paxill INDUCED  PARKINSONS and there are thousands of reported cases of this, I was a healthy person, never any health issues I rarely got the flu

In retrospect knowing how I felt about that money grubbin cunt pushing free psychotropic drugs, ignoring the severity of the depression she & her drugs caused me and what permanent damage shes caused to me...I for one can see how people could be pushed over the psychological edge while under a doctors ...CARE .......a term I use loosely

To me there is no doubt that living here in pill nation its very conceivable that sloppy or negligent doctors could very well be another common denominator.

• Like 1

I was put on Crestor (cholesterol medicine) and it made me have seizures, severe headaches, and a near inability to move. Turns out the warning "don't take this medicine if you have a muscle disease" only works if you know you have one. Helped me get my muscular dystrophy diagnosed, but if doctors don't know you have an issue and they just dump pills off on you.....how do you know what's going to happen. half the crap they put out should never have been released. It's all a trail of dirty money and dirty politics. Don't take anything they try and feed you unless you absolutely have to. Is it good I found out that I had an issue from taking a pill? Sure. If I had taken a normal dosage and on a daily basis shit probably would have killed me. Fuck doctors

Here an easy way to figure out if you should even consider (note i dont say decide to) taking an anti depressant. Ask yourself: are the feelings I have justified given the present circumstances of my life? If you can say yes, its clear that there is no need to take any drug.

If you say no, or I dont know, better check every listed side effect, why its stated, and how it affects you before you decide to take it.

I am much more a fan of neuro-linguistic programming of yourself. No one and nothing should be able to change how you feel about yourself other than you.

• Like 1

All of these psychotropic drugs include in the warning label data from research studies. These labels state the drugs may cause violent behavior, hearing voices, suicidal thoughts, etc. I don't think it is a theory, it is fact that these drugs mess up the minds of people who use them.

I'm with Stryker on this one. Any parent who would subject a child's developing mind to chemicals such as this is just sick. The guy in NY wouldn't give his kid a MicBurger and the psychiatrist recommended he lose visitation in custody battle. WTF Over...

• Like 1

Listen to the ads of any psychoactive drug, they always warn you to talk to your doctor if you have thoughts of suicide, it isn't a far stretch to go from thoughts of suicide to hurting others and then killing yourself.  It is pretty clear there is some correlation.  A study is really not needed, it would be like studying if saggy pants wearing, rap music listening, inner city kids are more likely to shoot someone.

I like the restless leg syndrome. The drug may cause an uncontrolable urge to gamble!?!?! WTF? Gamble? Realy?

Ive been lucky to not realy need any drugs. The only thing I take is Advil for my headaches, usually from hangovers.....sometimes from eye strain. Advil is the only thing that works.

Edited by Arik

I like the latest ambulance chaser commercial...if you are a boy/male and have taken x drug for ADHD and developed female breasts, call us to sue the company...

So this mind altering drug also causes titties to grow... I know a few women that would probably love that drug...