ar15 A1 style fixed stock on ace adpter

i have a s308 with folding stock and I've cut the tang. Its got the internal ace receiver block. I am thinking about using an ace to ar15 adapter and then using an a1 fixed ar15 stock. Has anyone done or seen this? My main concern is how the receiver and stock interface will line up? Any idea or links to pic i searched google and bing and couldnt find anything from an ar15 thats fixed but a prs stock on an ak. 

I guess underfolders only belong on x39mm and side folders on 545s as well huh. F-n purist.

I think if I do this ill post tons of pics to piss you off. If anything shows the current affair of the world more than a Soviet designed rifle in the one of the most popular american caliblers with a stock made for America's fighting rifle I dont know what is would be.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever you can get the line of the stock inline with the barrel its going to be an improvement.

Most AK stocks angle down and worsen rise.

I want that recoil exerting as little upward force as possible and having a stock that causes more rise just doesn't make sense.

Every bit helps, so who cares what its called.

Im stuck with the ace style right now. Although I have looked at the tws top cover and if I do that ill remove the side rail most likely. And I was looking at the rail and one rivet is also holding in the rear trunnion so i may just change it back to a fixed one as I remove the side rail.