What is the most expensive single thing you ever bought in whole.

Pay cash for everything now, out the debt pit and aint going back.

Guess the last thing was a truck.

That is a very smart move. I have been lucky enough to not have to take any student loans for college yet and hope I don't. Once I get my car and other bills paid off I'm gonna try to do cash only too if I can. IF being the key word lol

Edited by Ethan M
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife.....still adding up the cost..........

House full of furniture for my first wife in 1998.  $8,000 cash from a company bonus.  ($11,500 inflation adjusted to 2013)   And then she had a fit when I bought a $750 rifle.  Naturally I pointed

These student loans are the path to lifelong slavery.

As soon as they were exempt from discharge though bankruptcy the borrowers became chattel.

Yeah they follow you until you either pay them off or die. Which ever comes first. I know a woman who still owes over 90 thousand and she has been paying on em for 15 years!

My college degrees...double majored Econ and Business Management....worked up to 3 jobs at a time plus went to school full time. After seeing the debt some of my friends racket up to get theirs I an convinced it was one of the best I have ever made.

I was lucky enough to get most of mine paid for through scholarships, but I work a job to pay the rest.

My boss just got a set, and he's really turned into a snoop! He must have them wide open. He's always been a micro-manager and a pest, bust since he got the hearing aids, he hears EVERYTHING and lurks around listening now. He never used to do that.

Sometimes technology sucks.

Wonder what would it be like to wear something like that during an EMP...

Most expensive property/home purchase $151k, car $31k, weapon $5k.  Biggest bill I was able to walk away from owing ZERO DOLLARS without paying a cent...my youngest sons birth.  He spent an additional 11 days in the N.I.C.U. due to upper respiratory infection.   Total hospital bill...$210k.

All amounts were rounded to the nearest thousand and to the best of my recollection. ;)