My new 5.45x39 Piston AR-15 (Huldra Mark IV with AXTS ambi lower)

GARY,

WITH MORE CONSISTENT "CRUSH", AND THEREFORE IGNITION OF THE PRIMERS, DID YOU OBSERVE ANY TIGHTENING OF YOUR SHOT GROUP?

THANKS,

JESS1344

I believe just a little bit. . . but it was relatively negligible.

Seahawks-Forty-Niners_zps86423d61.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not disfigurement. It's speed holes. For racing or something. Fill them in with color and it's a feature. That's how R&D goes. You can brag about the customized geiselle trigger when you chuc

Since acquiring my custom Saiga IZ-240 Rifle, I developed an "itch" for a piston driven AR-15 chambered for 5.45x39.  After performing some rather extensive internet searches and research. . . I ultim

@ Long Shot -- That's a terrific suggestion.  If what I'm doing doesn't work, I'll definitely give that a shot.  Thank you! . .

Did you toss the shaved firing pin?

Did Geissele replace your FCG?

Are you running with Geisele spring?

If I missed those details in the above disregard.

Eta; Oh yeah,

Go seagulls.

Edited by Long Shot

Did you toss the shaved firing pin?

NO, BUT IT'S READY TO BE TOSSED.

Did Geissele replace your FCG?

THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO; I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A NEW ONE BACK FROM THEM AS OF YET.

Are you running with Geisele spring?

NO, I'M RUNNING THE WOLFF EXTRA-POWER HAMMER SPRING THAT CAME WITH MY HULDRA ARMS UPPER.

If I missed those details in the above disregard.

Eta; Oh yeah,

Go seagulls.

YOU'RE A DIP-SHIT LIBTARD, AREN'T YA?  OREGON IS LARGELY FILLED WITH THEM. 

Edited by Gary
  • Like 1

Eta; Oh yeah,

Go seagulls.

YOU'RE A DIP-SHIT LIBTARD, AREN'T YA? OREGON IS LARGELY FILLED WITH THEM.

HAHAHA!!!

Never been called that before. OREGON IS LARGELY FILLED WITH THEM. As is Washington and the rest of the left coast. Just like the pirate with the steering wheel on his pants, AARRR it's driving me nuts. But this is home.

I just don't follow commercial sports so tossing jabs is the only way I get any entertainment from it. I guess we don't know each other well enough for that sort a banter yet. Such a comment would have hurt my feelers.......if I had one.

I know a lot of people are really exited about the Hawks getting into the World Series this year. Hope they get a home run!!!!

Best of luck.

• Like 1

My wife was born and grew-up in Oregon. . . so my brother-in-law leans heavily toward being a libtard.  As for me, I was born and raised in the mid-west (Michigan).  Yes, you are absolutely correct; Washington state and essentially the entire west coast is predominantly liberal (which prompts too many to count involuntary gagging fits).  Anyway, my apology for coming off being such an asshat. . . . your crack against the Seahawks irked me.

By the way, the new Geissele SD-E FCG arrived at my front porch step today.  I installed it right away and everything seems to be working perfectly with the new FCG.

~Gary

Edited by Gary
  • Like 2