Zastava m92 AK pistol, fail to fire?

Need some opinions, I got a Zastava M92 AK "pistol" for my birthday, and got to shoot it this weekend, 
I put about 300 rounds through it, lots of fun to shoot,
Every ftf round I ran through my Saiga 762 did shoot.
I noticed some strike marks, very lite, on the rounds, but that could just be from the free floating pin.
By the way, it fed every round perfect, and ejected every round perfect

Today I took the firing pin out, and cleaned it, 
It was sticking a little. and all the fail to fires were the last few mags I ran through it, 
A lot of the fail to fires tended to be rapid fire, 
There were not many of them, and 10.

I was shooting a mix of Tula, and Wolf ammo. 
I have not had any problems with the ammo in the past.
So I tend to think it is likely the gun, 
Thoughts???

Thanks

Jerry P

Edited by JerryP

Did you clean it before firing it any? Mine was covered in what looked like dried grease all over. I broke it down first thing and used clp everywhere i could to clean her up. In that process i noticed the firing pin was stickin a lil so i used the little red straw to soak the piss out of it. I haven't had one failure to feed, fire, or eject yet.

Eta: just saw you said you cleaned it after the fact. Id see if that cleared up the issue 1st.

Edited by LuPiN8oR

Every ftf round I ran through my Saiga 762 did shoot.

What do you mean?

If you had light strikes on the primers, the most likely culprit is a weak mainspring. Buy a new hammer spring and install it.

I have a Saiga 7.62 rifle, and ran some of the fail to fire rounds from the Zastava through it, and those rounds shot fine in the Saiga.

That gun has show 1000 rounds, and did it flawlessly.

That gun just shoots everything, feeds, fires, and ejects everything perfectly.

whcih is why I do not think it was the ammo

Thanks,  
I just ran a rod down the barrel, to make sure it was clear, and went to town with it.
I have to say, build wise, it is one of the best fit, and finished AK variant I have ever seen. 
It is all spiffy clean now, so I will give it a go next time I go to the range.
If I still have  an i ssue, I may look into the hammer, and hammer spring. Firing pin looks great, 
I can't imaging it being much a of problem, as there is not that much that can be wrong.

Once I am happy with the way it runs, I will add a few accessories, because over all i really enjoy it.

Did you clean it before firing it any? Mine was covered in what looked like dried grease all over. I broke it down first thing and used clp everywhere i could to clean her up. In that process i noticed the firing pin was stickin a lil so i used the little red straw to soak the piss out of it. I haven't had one failure to feed, fire, or eject yet.

Eta: just saw you said you cleaned it after the fact. Id see if that cleared up the issue 1st.