Again We See Violence ...Anytime, Anywhere

Seems to be a mostly black on white thing. Curiously happening in cities where citizens aren't allowed to carry weapons to protect themselves. I hope one of the little bastards gets his brains blown all down the front of his shirt by someone who doesn't care about their fucking gun laws.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/11/16/potentially-fatal-knockout-game-targeting-strangers-may-be-spreading-to-d-c/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This must be the "precious youth" that Obama wants to protect from those "evil" gun owners.

Godless...

Even this guy gets it. Very interesting video.     http://youtu.be/Eo_FYVwIeaY

Posted Images

Saw this a week or so back.  I don't think its so much a race crime.  At least I do not have enough evidence to say it is.  Is there no punching of blacks by blacks in this manner?  If so, then its constructively a race crime.

Til then I would say its a bunch of dumb-ass teens trying to prove how cool they are.

Either way, I doubt you will see this behavior in a free state.

If people start capping their asses, "they" will start screaming "scrimination, scrimination", whitey being mean to us, and whitey ain't allowed to say or do shit about none of this. I think we should look REAL hard at a spay and neuter program to stop the procreation of these sorry ass thugs that don't give a shit about anybody or anything. But screw it, cap their ass anyway and let the chips fall where they may. 

• Like 1

I guess I will be called a racist when I point out that a large majority of these hate crimes are committed by americans who happen to be of african blood. A small percentage of the "black" tribe singles out an individual from another tribe while in a pack and makes the rest of the clan look bad.

Cowardly way to prove you are a bad ass. How about you do it one on one.

Fuck your gun laws.

Weird they were all black.

haha.gif

Okay, that was funny, I don't care who you are!

I guess I will be called a racist when I point out that a large majority of these hate crimes are committed by americans who happen to be of african blood. A small percentage of the "black" tribe singles out an individual from another tribe while in a pack and makes the rest of the clan look bad.

Fuck your gun laws.

Absolutely true, even in light of my laughing at Monty's comment.

• Like 1
From the above link:

Major Findings

Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Seems pretty clear cut to me....

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

I thought that black-on-black violent crime was the highest.  Weird, I guess I read the wrong thing from the wrong person, and ingested it.  However, I will have to do some more research of my own before I believe anything now.

Fuck your gun laws.

^^^^^ I was.....you certainly don't want to miss your opportunity. Pointing out the truth or telling of your own experience with something could get you into all kinds -O- shit. Hell...you might even find out that you have a bad attitudehorror.gif  

Fuck your gun laws.

^^^^^ I was.....you certainly don't want to miss your opportunity. Pointing out the truth or telling of your own experience with something could get you into all kinds -O- shit. Hell...you might even find out that you have a bad attitudehorror.gif  

Is it racism or realism?  I doubt there are many (if any) here that are wearing white sheets and burning crosses.  I truly believe that racism has fallen for the most part on the black community.  I don't hate or want to hurt anyone of any color.  But at the same time, I choose not to even try to co-exist in a mixed community.  Been there, done that.  

From Dirty Harry:

Gonzales: There is one question, Inspector Callahan: Why do they call you "Dirty Harry"?

De Georgio: Ah that's one thing about our Harry, doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody: Limeys, Micks, Hebes, Fat Dagos, Niggers, Honkies, Chinks, you name it.

Gonzales: How does he feel about Mexicans?

De Georgio: Ask him.

Harry Callahan: Especially Spics.

I cc but I worry about pulling a gun here, with Mao and hold'er cock in charge. I'd not like to be the next Zimmerman for protecting myself.

The thing is. And I fought a bog fight with a self-professed expert: even with stand your ground laws (in VA its a common law), if you pull that gun while they are moving away (post attack), it seems you could get screwed. A shot to the back is, well, not exactly clearly indicative of defense from an attacker. This is exacerbated by the whole group moving away from you, and laughing and high-fiving.

Anyway, I do CC more than ever. I cannot abide by my kids being put in jeopardy, and it won't happen on my watch.

Best thing to do IMHO to avoid this is to stay out of the shithole cities and their suburbs. If you do go keep a vigilant eye.

I cc but I worry about pulling a gun here, with Mao and hold'er cock in charge. I'd not like to be the next Zimmerman for protecting myself.

The thing is. And I fought a big fight with a self-professed expert on another forum about this: even with stand your ground laws (in VA its a common law), if you pull that gun while they are moving away (post attack), it seems you could get screwed. A shot to the back is, well, not exactly clearly indicative of defense from an attacker. This is exacerbated by the whole group moving away from you, and laughing and high-fiving.

Anyway, I do CC more than ever. I cannot abide by my kids being put in jeopardy, and it won't happen on my watch.

Best thing to do IMHO to avoid this is to stay out of the shithole cities and their suburbs. If you do go keep a vigilant eye.

I understand where you are coming from Remek, but if approached by a mob of these urban predators, what are the options? Allow yourself to be beat into unconsciousness or killed because you are afraid you might be violating the law by defending yourself?

I see no option but to meet force with force. The quickest way to stop this bullshit is to meet it with sudden, primal, red eyed overwhelming force - enough to shock the hell out of them and send them fleeing or cowering so you can escape to safety. Shoot to wound if you must, but if you hit a vital, oh well....

Zimmerman was acquitted by the way...

The problem is that you will not know. You can't just "pull out yer piece" because a bunch of kids are walking your direction. That's the point of the game, to knock out an unsuspecting person.

Totally agree with your point Mullet Man. Your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.

Perhaps if more good people were armed in the first place this kind of shit would have never even started.