Again We See Violence ...Anytime, Anywhere

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This must be the "precious youth" that Obama wants to protect from those "evil" gun owners.

Godless...

Even this guy gets it. Very interesting video.     http://youtu.be/Eo_FYVwIeaY

Posted Images

Oh and BTW Jpanzer ... I am a southern long haired hippy ... surprise big_smile.gif

Surprise surprise yourself Rhodes, my hair hasn't been above my ears since the 6th grade! It doesn't cascade down my back like it used to, but nobody around here has ever confused me with this guy:

The-Crew-Cut_1958.jpg

Good to know there are a few of us Southern cavalier types still tearing around the deep South....beer.gif 

Edited by Jpanzer

Oh and BTW Jpanzer ... I am a southern long haired hippy ... surprise big_smile.gif

Surprise surprise yourself Rhodes, my hair hasn't been above my ears since the 6th grade! It doesn't cascade down my back like it used to, but nobody around here has ever confused me with this guy:

The-Crew-Cut_1958.jpg

Good to know there are a few of us Southern cavalier types still tearing around the deep South....beer.gif 

When the war is over I will cut my hair. 

You of course know what war is being referred to. 

Not much chance of that anytime soon ... bad_smile.gif

Now I need to find my Jeb Stuart hat.

jeb-stuart-s-cavalry.jpg

• Like 1

I've been following "knock out" news (flash mob/robs too).  Lansing is the first shooting involved situation I've read.  There will be more. 

People should pay better attention to their surroundings and be prepared.  Since childhood I was taught not to get blindsided, if possible.  Yes my head is on a swivel and I try to see as much as I can.  Left hand carries my goods; briefcase, shopping bags, keys etc.  Right hand is free and usually very close to my carry piece.

It is amazing to see how many people in public are glued to looking at their phones.

This kind of game is evil, a result of poor/no work ethics and welfare sponsored boredom.

I've been following "knock out" news (flash mob/robs too).  Lansing is the first shooting involved situation I've read.  There will be more. 

People should pay better attention to their surroundings and be prepared.  Since childhood I was taught not to get blindsided, if possible.  Yes my head is on a swivel and I try to see as much as I can.  Left hand carries my goods; briefcase, shopping bags, keys etc.  Right hand is free and usually very close to my carry piece.

It is amazing to see how many people in public are glued to looking at their phones.

This kind of game is evil, a result of poor/no work ethics and welfare sponsored boredom.

It is not a game but it is evil and so are the perpetrators.  Don't look for the criminal justice system to solve it.  The citizens must.

It is not a game but it is evil and so are the perpetrators.  Don't look for the criminal justice system to solve it.  The citizens must.

Yup.  If the kids do happen to be arrested not too sure anything will change for better.  Do know if sent to Pen U they have a strong chance to be educated criminals upon release. 

The moral compass is broken.  Honest hardworking taxpaying citizens need to protect their right to exist and safely coexist.

Big difference between unsuspecting and being aware of your surroundings. Make direct eye contact and make sure you don't present yourself as a victim. 90% of crime, being hit on by beggars and surrounded by groups can be avoided by self/situation awareness. 750,000 airline miles later my co-workers who traveled with me on international jobs all said the same thing. Why don't those people ever come up and beg from you, avoid eye contact with you and never approach you in as a group? I found that it works everywhere,  not just in "their" country. imho

edited for spelling and added miles

Edited by Razorback
  • Like 1