Are Terrorists Already Here in the US?

Wow. Wonder if it was all planned by the FBI to get more funding. Thats what I saw in the article and also living on welfare!?! WTF!.

that was also very left leaning feeling bad for the poor refugees that were held out of the US after this?

Really??? Does anyone remember the 1993 terrorist bombing of the  World Trade Center? In the basement garage?

That's just one example. This shit is nothing new. There have always been terrorists in the US and there always will be.

The first sentence of that Yahoo! article said volumes.  "may have mistakenly been allowed to move to the United States as war refugees". 

Well, doesn't that just make somebody that made the mistake human!?! I'm not naive enough to think that orders aren't given, but I'm not foolish enough to not know that procedures and policies evolve from mistakes. From what I read, the article blames the DHS, an agency that was formed in 2002. I'm sure THEIR procedures are still evolving.... and that they employ humans. We can blame an agency, but who in the agency gives orders and more importantly who is employed by the agency? Perhaps you would be happier with a defunct DHS.

Continue on with your fairy tale world, now, a place where everything thing is hunky-dory and everything is the way you like it...... 

String his ass up

Who are you referring to?

• Like 1

The vast majority of afghans can be shown a picture of the twin Towers and have no idea what it is. We will invade blow up shit and rebuild it for more than ten years and leave and they wont even know why. Pointless? Not if the CIA can run drugs into russia to destabilize them while making money to buy arms to funnel through bengazi to give to syrians.

Where do they think this krodile drug that's in the media came from? The Russian's that were hooked on afghan herion from the CIA and it became too costly so they came up with a way to shoot up codine thats OTC.

Vietnam was the number 1 producer of opium when we fought there and now Afghanistan is number one while it was sharply decreased by the talabin in 2001 right before we invaded and started to encourage and protect opium fields.

And ofcourse terrorist are in the us terror is an idea and you cant really fight an idea.

What I worry about is they get here obtain some rifles and shoot up a mall or something like what happened in mubi this is why you should carry concealed all the time.

• Like 1

Have they investigated the white house and adjoining buildings? Also the senate and reps? Seems to me everyone knows we have a TON of them.

Being human is no excuse, because they never cleaned up their act. They just expanded it into other offices, and running guns to mexico.

Being human is no excuse, because they never cleaned up their act. 

Ok, so give me the name of the employee that actually rubber stamped the papers and show me that no disciplinary action was taken against him/her.

Here is an idea....close the border, deport illegals, stop sending our money overseas, defund the government except for its constitutional role, allow constitutional carry and everything else will work itself out just fine.

The constitution does not guarantee our safety, it guarantees our liberty.

The current govenrment structure is trying to guarantee our safety while stripping our liberty which is not what I want or asked for.  

• Like 2

Here is an idea....close the border, deport illegals, stop sending our money overseas, defund the government except for its constitutional role, allow constitutional carry and everything else will work itself out just fine.

The current govenrment structure is trying to guarantee our safety while stripping our liberty which is not what I want or asked for.  

Yeah, I never did think much of "The New Colossus". I mean WTF does THAT have to do with LIBERTY!?

If people understood they are many times more likely to be killed by LEO than any terrorist perhaps they would have an inkling of the true agenda.

Folks as far as .gov is concerned you are terrorist. You have heard it how many times now?

When was the last time you actually saw a real "terrorist" ?

Every election cycle.

• Like 1

Yeah, I never did think much of "The New Colossus". I mean WTF does THAT have to do with LIBERTY!?

Fuck that bitch, she ain't even American made...what does she know? I'm talking about the Constitution here not a fucking statue.

Fuck that bitch, she ain't even American made...what does she know? I'm talking about the Constitution here not a fucking statue.

You can't tout your own Liberty and deny other's theirs. You ARE the one who brought Liberty into this.

You can't tout your own Liberty and deny other's theirs. You ARE the one who brought Liberty into this.

I can't even argue with you, I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

If you want to believe that your liberty is derived from a fucking statue fine, I am under no such delusion.  

I can't even argue with you, I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

If you want to believe that your liberty is derived from a fucking statue fine, I am under no such delusion.  

Would you like to discuss the Constitution?

Constitution_zpsd386969c.jpg

How about the Bill of Rights?

BillofRights_zpsdea1c1cc.jpg

We can do either, but that's where I get MY liberty from. Sadly, Most people don't know the difference between the two.

Edited by Yeoldetool

I never talked about the statue to begin with.  I think you brought up closing the borders? Immigration was NEVER mentioned in the constitution, but these were.... 

Rule of Naturalization
  • Article I of the United States Constitution gives Congress the authority to establish a "uniform rule of naturalization" for non-citizens. This amendment allows Congress to create a uniform standard by which legal or illegal immigrants may be naturalized as citizens of the United States. Because this power is given to the Congress, no state may create its own rules and procedures for naturalization.

Elected Executives
  • Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution allows that only a citizen born in the United States may serve as president of the United States. No person who has received citizenship through naturalization will be eligible to become president of the United States. This effectively means that only a naturally born citizen of the United States may serve as vice president since the vice president is first in line for the presidency should the president be unable to fulfill his obligations to the nation. The later adopted twelfth amendment to the United States Constitution formally prohibits any individual that is constitutionally ineligible to serve as president, from being eligible to serve as vice president.

•  
Citizenship Standard
  • The fourteenth amendment to the Constitution sets forth the standard by which a person is considered a citizen of the United States. Every person born in the United States is a citizen, as well as all people who have been naturalized in this country. This amendment also disallows states from establishing or enforcing laws that will trample on the liberties or immunities of citizens of the United States.

It's just so easy to find facts. Too bad you like to let them get in the way of feelings.

Not looking for a fight, just want to clarify.

The Bill of Rights, and all the Amendments, are an integral part of the Constitution.  We typically in speech refer to one or the other by "constitution" or "amendments", but they are a single document, to constrain the federal government.  

I won't bore you with the rest, I am sure you know.

The REAL terrorists can be found under the Capitol dome and inside The white House....

If people understood they are many times more likely to be killed by LEO than any terrorist perhaps they would have an inkling of the true agenda.

Folks as far as .gov is concerned you are terrorist. You have heard it how many times now?

When was the last time you actually saw a real "terrorist" ?

Every election cycle.

THIS!!!!!!

I never talked about the statue to begin with.  I think you brought up closing the borders? Immigration was NEVER mentioned in the constitution, but these were.... 

Rule of Naturalization
  • Article I of the United States Constitution gives Congress the authority to establish a "uniform rule of naturalization" for non-citizens. This amendment allows Congress to create a uniform standard by which legal or illegal immigrants may be naturalized as citizens of the United States. Because this power is given to the Congress, no state may create its own rules and procedures for naturalization.

Elected Executives
  • Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution allows that only a citizen born in the United States may serve as president of the United States. No person who has received citizenship through naturalization will be eligible to become president of the United States. This effectively means that only a naturally born citizen of the United States may serve as vice president since the vice president is first in line for the presidency should the president be unable to fulfill his obligations to the nation. The later adopted twelfth amendment to the United States Constitution formally prohibits any individual that is constitutionally ineligible to serve as president, from being eligible to serve as vice president.

•  
Citizenship Standard
  • The fourteenth amendment to the Constitution sets forth the standard by which a person is considered a citizen of the United States. Every person born in the United States is a citizen, as well as all people who have been naturalized in this country. This amendment also disallows states from establishing or enforcing laws that will trample on the liberties or immunities of citizens of the United States.

It's just so easy to find facts. Too bad you like to let them get in the way of feelings.

Are we discussing immigration or liberty?