I trust you guys, Whats real here and whats not?

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/19/the-chinese-military-will-be-knocking-at-your-door/

http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2013/11/black-clad-paramilitary-confiscate-guns-in-california-2454516.html?utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FhOlo&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_campaign=

Id love to know you guys opinions (based upon facts please) about some of these ideas.  Of course there are alot of things which no media source will ever speak of, and this is always troubling.  I have found myself being more open to shit that not so long ago, I thought was bat shit crazy.  

I really hope most of this is bullshit.

(edited to get to the point)

Edited by Boomsick42

I couldn't watch more than 2 min.

To answer your question, yes. Anything is possible in Wonderland. Just ask Alice.

Up is down, black is white, bad is good, good is bad....Pro-America, Constitutional Patriots are the new terrorists...

More likely, they will kill us with the pen slowly over decades. Blanket confiscation would get ugly.

Ramble...

Edited by Sim_Player

im sorry i cant sit through 10 min of that. summary??

Is she just some chick on a couch or what? I mean I can sit on my couch and postulate off the wall shit all day while filming myself. I'm just not conceited enough to think someone will watch it....

I couldn't watch more than 2 min.

To answer your question, yes. Anything is possible in Wonderland. Just ask Alice.

Up is down, black is white, bad is good, good is bad....Pro-America, Constitutional Patriots are the new terrorists...

More likely, they will kill us with the pen slowly over decades. Blanket confiscation would get ugly.

Ramble...

Sorry bout that, the video didnt matter nearly as much as the links underneath, hence the edit.   I pasted the links up there and nixed the vid.

Edited by Boomsick42

Read links then followed links upon links. Its crazy how deep you get in crazy stuff.

Thats why I posted it up.  I used to see things online and be like 'how stupid, that can never happen'.  Upon further investigation of certain topics, I feel that ive been wrong several times about things that I never considered to be possible.  This opens a mental door to ideas that have never entered my brain before, so I like to get a second opinion from people I respect (you guys).  

These links (and the links' links) get into some pretty nutty shit.  I cant say I believe all of it, or even most of it, but I have to believe some of it has roots in truth.  We live in a place where most of what we hear and read is spoon fed to us by one political affiliation or another, who lie and exaggerate when it benefits them for any reason.  If it were so easy to detect fact, propaganda would not exist, as no one could be fooled, but this is not the case at all

Ill take that, maybe I am.  Its less of thinking this kind of shit will happen next week, than thinking it may happen within the next 30yrs.  Maybe my complete distrust of those holding power is delusional, and maybe knowing that the common american's best interest is not their goal, makes me paranoid.  I do realize that neither of those things makes the stories in the link any more likely.  Waddya think matt? 

I think it is indeed wise if not healthy to question 95% of the propaganda and agitprop thrown at us these days. Like that chick in the video says, I'm  not one of those who immediately thinks someone is paranoid, delusional, or that "it can't happen here".

I also believe the Govt. will stoop to ANY low to further their agenda. That INCLUDES the murder of their own citizenry to do so. After all, they have repeatedly done it abroad through false flag terrorist attacks and political murder (see Operation Gladio on Wiki) and any moral restrictions that might have existed to prevent them from doing it here are long gone.

You have to actually do some in depth study and reading on these subjects. My university degree is in history, and if you are a serious historian you learn quickly the only way to even get a kernel of truth is to read and evaluate all you can from BOTH sides. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

It's not as easy as reading a few links and then thinking something is either plausible or bat shit crazy...

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 3

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/19/the-chinese-military-will-be-knocking-at-your-door/

http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2013/11/black-clad-paramilitary-confiscate-guns-in-california-2454516.html?utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FhOlo&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_campaign=

Id love to know you guys opinions (based upon facts please) about some of these ideas.  Of course there are alot of things which no media source will ever speak of, and this is always troubling.  I have found myself being more open to shit that not so long ago, I thought was bat shit crazy.  

I really hope most of this is bullshit.

(edited to get to the point)

I watch closely a few sites such as WRSA and if anything like this were about it would show up.

So no, or at least not yet.

Just based on the comments here I didn't click on any of the links and I think I'm much better off for it. I'm just going to stare at the girl eating the banana for a while and then I'll be out of your way.

Edited by DogMan

Read links then followed links upon links. Its crazy how deep you get in crazy stuff.

Thats why I posted it up.  I used to see things online and be like 'how stupid, that can never happen'.  Upon further investigation of certain topics, I feel that ive been wrong several times about things that I never considered to be possible.  This opens a mental door to ideas that have never entered my brain before, so I like to get a second opinion from people I respect (you guys).  

These links (and the links' links) get into some pretty nutty shit.  I cant say I believe all of it, or even most of it, but I have to believe some of it has roots in truth.  We live in a place where most of what we hear and read is spoon fed to us by one political affiliation or another, who lie and exaggerate when it benefits them for any reason.  If it were so easy to detect fact, propaganda would not exist, as no one could be fooled, but this is not the case at all

Ill take that, maybe I am.  Its less of thinking this kind of shit will happen next week, than thinking it may happen within the next 30yrs.  Maybe my complete distrust of those holding power is delusional, and maybe knowing that the common american's best interest is not their goal, makes me paranoid.  I do realize that neither of those things makes the stories in the link any more likely.  Waddya think matt? 

I think the current regime is driving all of us that are paying attention bat shit crazy to one degree or another.  I put NOTHING past this regime.  The only glimmer of hope I have for this country right now is that renig just may have fucked up so bad with Ocare that he MAY have woke a sleeping giant.

That said, do I think what little I read of the above links are likely to happen?  No.  Not any time soon anyhow.  There are more people armed now than I would guess ever in this country's history.  Therefore a blood bath for any persons whom douche bag would employ to do his bidding.

Don't get comfortable though.  Ocare is throwing this country upside down and who knows what stupid shit that mother fucker will come up with next.  He is also very far from done with our guns.  Him and that crusty old faggot Harry Reid need to find another job.

• Like 1

I'm going to be the first here: I think there is more than a nugget of truth in these stories.

The CA gun confiscation is already on the books with their confiscation law. Its a small stretch in the law to get to "danger to himself or others" being determined by anyone chosen as the standard, and anyone at the top of these laws will likely be trying to cut his/her teeth and expand power by doing so. Its a no-brainer. Its true, and it will be looked to expand into other states.

The chinese military have been here, are attending our pacific exercises, and are a target group to be protected from given their rapid naval growth alone. The rest just fills in logical blanks.

Don't be quick to take off your tin foil hat. I don't call him that name for nothing. They, the soviets and anyone else will be called in when time comes.

I think we are 1 year out, but maybe 3, and you know why when realize what time of year this is. When it hits, it wont just be us that are pissed.

Question is: do you plan to sit it out, or just give up? have you stocked up? Because they plan to starve us out first, then come for the stragglers who are self sufficient. I'd bet on it.

Edited by Remek

Welcome to the endarkening Remek, where all things are in chaos and the wise discount no possible outcome. Aint it just a hoot in hell?

Not sure who coined the concept of endarkening but Billy Beck (not the guy on TV) [ http://www.two--four.net/ ] wrote the book on what it means.

And he might be optimistic.

Learned a lot from that guy over the years. Musicians are an odd sort and those with a brain... positively dangerous. horror.gif 

Keep your eyes on the horizon and keep your head about you if all others lose theirs, its about all you can do. 

I'm going to be the first here: I think there is more than a nugget of truth in these stories.

The CA gun confiscation is already on the books with their confiscation law. Its a small stretch in the law to get to "danger to himself or others" being determined by anyone chosen as the standard, and anyone at the top of these laws will likely be trying to cut his/her teeth and expand power by doing so. Its a no-brainer. Its true, and it will be looked to expand into other states.

The chinese military have been here, are attending our pacific exercises, and are a target group to be protected from given their rapid naval growth alone. The rest just fills in logical blanks.

Don't be quick to take off your tin foil hat. I don't call him that name for nothing. They, the soviets and anyone else will be called in when time comes.

I think we are 1 year out, but maybe 3, and you know why when realize what time of year this is. When it hits, it wont just be us that are pissed.

Question is: do you plan to sit it out, or just give up? have you stocked up? Because they plan to starve us out first, then come for the stragglers who are self sufficient. I'd bet on it.

You are a smart man Remek.  I know this via many of your previous posts on different topics and I do deeply respect your opinions.  I posted this thread because I have no idea whats in store for our country, I dont really worry about it as a day to day function, but I see bad shit coming faster than ever.  Where you say 1-3 years, my feelings say 5-20.  Being that propaganda is everywhere on both sides, Its hard to tell where the truth lies.  Maybe you are right, maybe I am, regardless its going to get bad within our lifetimes and certainly our childrens.

I used these links because they are an example of 'right wing paranoia', that could be true eventually in some capacity.  Some people are sure things like this will never happen, but id like to see their evidence, and feel their confidence in the people who rule this country.  We as citizens are worse off than ever.  Our dollar is dwindling to shit and we are making no more, we are being spied on, we are not trusted with our constitutional rights, we are not valued as assets and we are in the way of 'progress'.  Never in my life did I realize this, I do now, and it makes me sick.  

On a completely different, yet related topic, this is why we need to focus on whats important.  Things that separate otherwise like minded people are poison in times like this.  Divided we fall, no matter how different our base ideology may be.

• Like 1

I'm just trying to follow the logic of thinking the government is out to get fat, lazy, broke Americans?

I mean 1/3 third is obese and most probably have never experienced hard labor and wouldn't be able to function without a phone or computer in their face.

What's the end game? Enslaving us? They need labor to build a new pyramid? They want to take over Siberia to build a summer house and need troops?

The rich folks that run this country just need us to continue to be consumers.

^^^ I think you answered the question: enslavement. 

Its not so much the obesity, but the gluttony and all the good things that have been coming our way from the government not paying its bills and supporting so many.  It has lead to (i) support for the democrap's fundamental transformation, and (ii) a complete lack of care to be actually aware and think of what is going on.  If we hadn't had it so nice for so long, many would be looking to make things better and preserve our rule of law, rather than just the few of us who are naturally not gluttons.

The laziness is part of the statements above.  They are too lazy to think anything through because they have never had to do so, including questioning the teachers who did not teach proper government and history, but taught to indoctrinate. (I remember when I was in school, we discussed laws and rights, and people were allowed to argue over their points, and the teacher never really said what the answer was: we were free to determine for ourselves.)

The broke is just that: broke.  If you have no money you cannot afford to prepare and fight back.  You have nothing but a stick you find in the yard to fight back.

It may have been presented differently, but reading it, this is what I interpreted.  Granted, he did not write it that way, but it fits much better my way.

Edited by Remek

I think matters are much more devious than we generally believe.

The measure of a mind is not only how one embraces what is considered good but the questions asked about what is taken for granted.

That is my conclusion, simplicity is truth, complexity is required to hide the lies.

So on that here is a vid Im sure many have seen before that will make some angry and others uncomfortable. 

• Like 1

^^^ I think you answered the question: enslavement. 

Its not so much the obesity, but the gluttony and all the good things that have been coming our way from the government not paying its bills and supporting so many.  It has lead to (i) support for the democrap's fundamental transformation, and (ii) a complete lack of care to be actually aware and think of what is going on.  If we hadn't had it so nice for so long, many would be looking to make things better and preserve our rule of law, rather than just the few of us who are naturally not gluttons.

The laziness is part of the statements above.  They are too lazy to think anything through because they have never had to do so, including questioning the teachers who did not teach proper government and history, but taught to indoctrinate. (I remember when I was in school, we discussed laws and rights, and people were allowed to argue over their points, and the teacher never really said what the answer was: we were free to determine for ourselves.)

The broke is just that: broke.  If you have no money you cannot afford to prepare and fight back.  You have nothing but a stick you find in the yard to fight back.

It may have been presented differently, but reading it, this is what I interpreted.  Granted, he did not write it that way, but it fits much better my way.

You never once answered WHY enslave.

What sense does that even make?

Computers, machines, and robots are more efficient and becoming cheaper than human labor.

They need people to buy stuff. That's how they make money. They are not interested in gold bars, they are interested in zero's in an electronic bank account. Enslaving people does not help them get more zero's.

They want power. They want a cheap workforce. They do not want us to be say, f-you I am not working for you. They want to be able to tell us what to do, pay us a pittance, and sell their product overseas. They want us to be what the chinese worker is.

The less they have to pay us, the more zeros in their accounts. The less they have to worry about us complaining because we just need food, the more they can tell us to, for more hours per day, and for less pay, the better.

The more immediate our concerns to feed our families, the less problem throwing arsenic in the water when they open metal refining plants.

Beyond that, you might as well ask why anyone, who has more than they could dream for generations to come, would still work for more.

The one of the points of the vid was to explain why.

Stephan Molyneux makes our plight as humans actually mean something.  Anarchy is the bread upon which our dreams of true freedom are buttered.  Stephan's anarchy does not mean perpetual rioting, or constant danger or anything bad at all.  It simply means self reliance in a place of actual freedom.  The govt forces 'us' think there would be nothing without their constant protection, on too many levels to count.  A truly free society can exist minus the overlords, and would be much better off.      

• Like 2